4.6

SL
Samuel L.
Lolita, TX
07/06/2020 Category: Service
It is neat and clean and the personnel is friendly and helpful
Offers great service

LO
Loren O.
Goliad, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Customer Friendly
The Service waiting area needs its own restroom. The Service representative Christine R. went out of her way to find me a ride home since I ended up having to leave our vehicle over the weekend. The Service tech brought me to the vehicle to show me the problem needing repair.

2010 Hyundai Sonata
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Fast and informative.
I had an appointment for an oil change. Everything was done promptly and efficiently. Detailed information was provided about my vehicle that I had never received before. I live in New Braunfels, but will return to Victoria for my next oil change. I was very impressed with Christin Riley. She is a valuable asset to your company! I did not have the same experience at Hyundia New Braunfels.

SL
Samuel L.
Lolita, TX
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Its efficiency and professionalism
I am very pleased with the service. I have had service when my engine light came on the that was handled immediately and satisfactory. I will have my future services done at your facility.

Ronald S.
Corpus Christi, TX
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Great Job
Grate staff

03/20/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly and easy to do business with.

John H.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Great place
Friendly people and fast service

Larry M.
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Great Place To Do Business.
I always trust Mac Haik to service my Sonata properly.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

We are thrilled that you trust us servicing your vehicle. Thank you for choosing us! Have a great day.

Moulton, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/08/2020 Category: Service
great service
everything was great
keep up the good work guys
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We try our hardest to get you in & out in a timely manner while providing excellent customer service. Have a great day!

LC
Lesa C.
03/02/2020 Category: Service
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us positive feedback!

Daniel S.
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Recent change
After buying our Hundai, all service was done by a Lube business adjacent to MacHaik. My last 3 visits have been at the MacHaik location and the service is day and night different. I feel confident and comfortable dealing with them.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to take our survey, we appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Quality service
Mac Haik offers scheduling one's routine maintenance. The maintenance is usually completed less than one hour. I always appreciate their detailed maintenance document. And they always record my maintenance records.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We try our hardest to get you out in a timely manner and let you know if anything on your vehilce needs attention.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Tucson Service
Excellent work!
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are happy to provide you with excellent service. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Ronald S.
Corpus Christi, TX
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Very good service
Very good Service
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to take the survey we enjoy seeing the service was very good! Thank you for your business.

TJ
Tom J.
Hallettsville, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/25/2019 Category: Service
X
X
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time for taking the survey. We appreciate your business.