Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

RJ

Beeville, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/11/2019 Category: Service
So happy!!
I am from Beeville and bought my car from Mac Haik. I had been going to the Quick Lane thinking my car would be looked more thoroughly. I was ready to quit making that drive because nothing was happening except an oil change that took 2 hours. The service at the dealership was very thorough, they fixed 2 recalls, and recommended what was coming next. I loved it!! Definitely what it should be. Thank you. Best thing that you could do.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

We are elated with your review and hope we can continue a great service relationship with you and your vehicle! We really appreciate your positive feedback!

Janice L.
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Were very friendly and gave me ride to my home then picked me up when done
Very friendly
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

We are so glad that your experience with us was a good one! Thank you for your positive feedback!!

EC
Eleanor C.
Cuero, TX
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Prompt, knowledgeable service!
I feel extremely safe after Hyundai services my car. Thank you!
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

We are so glad to hear that you trust us with your vehicle! We appreciate your business!!

CD
Clifton D.
Bay City, TX
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Great Job!
Our service was done promptly and correctly.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

We're very glad to hear that you are happy with our services! Thank you for your business!!

RV
Richard V.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
06/28/2019 Category: Service
5 Star Customer Service
Shuttle driver, technician & Christin provided excellent customer service.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you for your business! It's always a pleasure working with you!!

LR
Luci R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/21/2019 Category: Service
The guy that helped me at the Quick Lane was very polite and helpful.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

We are so glad that you are pleased with our services! Thank you for your feedback!!

IR
Ida R.
Port Lavaca, TX
nice service people
I love everything about my Hyundai and won't mind driving 30 miles to Victoria to get it serviced.
Glad to receive notifications on email.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

GT
Gary T.
extremley friendly and helpful
great place to do business
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

We are pleased to hear that your visit with us was a good one! Thank you for your business!

James C.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Honest Job
Job was done quickly and right and at a reasonable cost.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Terri M.
Edna, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast service - friendly employees.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Glad to hear that your experience with us was a pleasant one! Thank you for your feedback!!

SJ
Sylvia J.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Nice & friendy people
Yes very good
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for taking our survey! We appreciate your business!

HW
Henry W.
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Very accommodating
We had an important doctor's appointment at 2 p.m. They shuttled us home while they worked on the car, then returned the car at 1:15 so we could get to our appointment on time ... did the inspection the next morning in maybe 15-20 minutes. THANK YOU!
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

We are so thankful that you are pleased with our services! Thank you for giving us such a great review!!

GT
Gary T.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
wonderful dealership
everyone was very helpful,beyond my expectations
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

VW
Victor W.
Yorktown, TX
2011 Hyundai Genesis
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Service was done to my 2011 Genesis
The head lights needed to be calibrated after having to replace one.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for your review and your business!!

Jim B.
Hewitt, TX
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Mac Haik Hyundai
Very good service dept. They fixed what Greg May Hyundai did not and caused me to be stranded 45 minutes from Victory which is 4 hours from my home. I am very impressed with mac haik service dept.
I think that Hyundai Corp. Should investigate Greg May Hyundai.

SL
Samuel L.
Lolita, TX
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Recall Service on Engine
Adequately taken care of, and personnel was friendly and helpful.

RV
Richard V.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Above and Beyond Customer Service
I sincerely appreciate excellent customer service and applaud when I receive it. Christin Riley provided the very best customer service on my recent visit to service my 2014 Hyundai Veloster. She was detailed and contacted me after I picked up my vehicle and continued her customer service with positive attitude and sincere caring about my experience with the service department. She is definitely a team player and employee asset to your dealership.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

We are elated with your review and hope we can continue a great service relationship with you and your vehicle! Satisfied customers and a great experience are what we strive for. We really appreciate your positive feedback!

CR
Cathy R.
Goliad, TX
05/17/2019 Category: Service
KMM
Friendly & courteous people My car was ready within time period I was given Looks just like it did before someone backed into it Very Good Work
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your business!!

Janice T.