Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54
4.5

Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

Yoakum, TX
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/26/2019 Category: Service
poor communication
See experience comments. I have purchased 4 previous vehicle from Mac Haik Ford and Mac Haik Hyundai and had always been satisfied with the service provided.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

We are not sure who you talked to on Saturday, but we do apologize for the miscommunication. Our service department is open from 8am to 6pm, Monday through Friday. We do work by appointment to assure that we can give a customer's vehicle the time and attention that it requires. If you ever have a question, you can contact our service department directly at 361-579-4399.

FM
Frank M.
Goliad, TX
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Professionalism
The customer should always be right, if not, explain in a friendly way why they are not.

Shirley S.
Goliad, TX
03/12/2018 Category: Service
They didnt seem to care.
I was very disappointed, I will really have to think about this before I return. And I am going to get prices elsewhere also.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 03/14/2018

Thank you for your responce. I am addressing your concern and will follow up with you soon.

Johnny Danesi

Palacios, TX
2014 Hyundai Accent
11/04/2017 Category: Service
Overall good service
The oil change and tire rotation were excellent, but they got my cloth seat dirty. There was a smudge that looked like grease.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 11/14/2017

Sorry you were having concerns. I have addressed all of your concerns. Please let me know when you need to return so I can help. Thank you

JE
Joshua E.
Cuero, TX
2014 Hyundai Veloster
09/20/2017 Category: Service
No idea what customer service is
The service at this place is a joke. Paid for an in warranty diagnostic and may not get that refunded. The loaner I was given had no gas in it, had damage to it, and was smaller than my own vehicle. Take some lessons from BMW they at least would give me the same model car or something larger.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 09/25/2017

VW
Victor W.
Yorktown, TX
2011 Hyundai Genesis
05/20/2016 Category: Service
Problems with/after oil change
Mac Haik replaced the broken part and offered the next oil and filter change would be on the dealership.

05/20/2016 Category: Service
Problems with/after oil change
Mac Haik Hyundai is the closest service center to where I live, Yorktown TX.
Harold R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 05/20/2016

Thank you for taking the time to grade us, I am very sorry for your trouble and would be more than happy to compensate you for your trouble. I would like for all visits to be 5 star but understand when there is a problem. Please feel free to contact me direct with any concerns at 361-579-4350

Harold Roy