Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54
4.5

Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

Mission, TX

01/02/2018 Category: Service
Have not found problem
Not too good
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 01/03/2018

Thank you for your response. We will be flollowing up soon to address concern. We appreciate your business.

Donald R.

We will follow up.

Edna, TX
11/13/2017 Category: Service
poor service
The dealership is not an issue. However the "quick" service is anything but quick. Staff was unprofessional, on personal cell phone while talking to customers, no updates on delay for services until I asked, very unprofessional responses. Will not be back
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 11/14/2017

Sorry you were having concerns. I have addressed all of your concerns. Please let me know when you need to return so I can help. Thank you

LC
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 11/07/2017

Maranda M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Poor communication and customer service skills
Poor communication!!!

Martha V.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2017 Category: Service
Terrible
My car is still not driveable. Was given a rental that i still have to pay taxes on plus a car payment on a car that so far has been in the shop for a total of 9 days..

Robert H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
05/14/2017 Category: Service
If you need service for your Hyundai you better find someone else to help you. The service department does not return messages.. Robert in service will take at least twenty minutes to check you out. I am not sure he knows how to use a computer. The service department used to be good - now it is in my opinion a poorly run slip shod enterprise. I do east to compliment Sal and Andrew in the Quick Lane. They did their best and went above and beyond to try to fix the motor in my driver' s window on a Sunday afternoon which was not even their job. They had to refer me to service on Monday. Once I dropped off my car @7:10 a.m. on Monday morning and being told by JOHN the service manager, that service for Monday was booked, I did not hear from anyone about my car even though I left two messages for Robert in service. My husband had to call the receptionist for Mac Haik to track down someone to fill d out what was going on with my car. This was the WORST service I have ever had in my whole life!!!!!

Susan M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/16/2017 Category: Service
bad mechanics
sloppy workmanship
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 03/28/2017

Sorry you were having a concern. I see you were heading to a Houston repair shop. Please let me know if you need to return so I can help.

FB
Fred B.
12/07/2016 Category: Service
Service commitment
Did not honer commitment and did not return call as promised.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 12/20/2016

Thank you for your responce. 5 star is a high rating and a 1 star is a low rating. Please advise on what we can improve in to receive a 5 star on Overall Experience. Thanks again

Ganado, TX
12/07/2016 Category: Service
Fast & friendly service
Yes i would recommend Mac Haik Hyundai to all my friends.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 12/20/2016

Seadrift, TX
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/11/2014 Category: Service
Customer service was awful.
Not happy with recent visit. Tech was arrogant and talked down to me because I'm a woman. I was accused of damaging a part that was installed just so I had to pay for it again. They took no responsibility for this.

DANETTE M.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/26/2014 Category: Service
Maintenance work was done.
Maintenance work somehow made car begin to miss, the timing is off. Car is now driving badly.
Steve S. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 08/26/2014

Danette,
I'm so sorry to hear about your vehicle running badly. Please call me ASAP so we can schedule to get your vehicle looked at to find out what is wrong with it.

Steve Stravoski

Plano, TX
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/15/2014 Category: Service
Service department is awful
I would never go there again
Steve S. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/16/2014

Mrs. Wadley, I am sorry about your experience. Unfortunately, no supplier in Victoria stocked the tires that are on your car. Please call me as I would like to discuss this situation more in detail.

Steve Stravoski