Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54
4.5

Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

EB
Elmer B.
Austwell, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Feed back
Your tech's recommended additional maintenance are a little premature. Most not needed until after 60k miles according to service manual. Makes me think they are just trying to make another unneeded sale. I will properly maintain my vehicle & review my maintenance manual regularly. I do not like to be treated as uninformed.
Thanks for the service, which is very appreciated. Most of the time!
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback!

Yorktown, TX
2011 Hyundai Genesis
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Oil and filter changed in a timely manner
I was surprised when the service adviser told me they had to get more 10w30 weight oil. My Genesis takes a little more than 6 gts. according to the manual.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to complete our survey!

RV
Richard V.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
07/21/2019 Category: Service
Trunk Service
Good work
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you for your business!

EW
Evelyn W.
Seadrift, TX
07/17/2019 Category: Service
quality of help in garage lacking
Need a check list for all things performed.. Needs to be overseen by management
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

We would like to apologize for not resetting your service light and topping off your fluids. We don't seem to have the correct phone number on file, but if you would like to reach out to us, we would like to make things right. My direct phone line is 361-579-4399.

EB
Elmer B.
Austwell, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Service personnell very effecient, infornitive, & helpful
Came in for to have car serviced, expecting to spend an hour or more. Service department was on our car in a very short time. I don't think we were waiting more than 45 minutes. Employees kept of informed service & recommendations needed in the future. All these actions very much appreciated. Can't say enough good about your employees in the service department. "ACE" crew!

Thank you very much.
E. David Barber
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to answer our survey and for giving us such a great review! We appreciate your business!!!

05/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick Lube service facility
So popular and busy that it is a long wait sometimes. Check-in and out is consistently friendly and convenient. Easy access and comfortable waiting room with nice bathrooms. Good place for oil change and inspections.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

Richard G.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Fair
Visit was fine.

Edna, TX
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Good
The person at the front desk who originally met me when I came in was okay. However, the service technicians who helped me were great.

Barbara H.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Check to make sure the job can be completed
I was not happy having to leave my car twice for 2 hrs because they did not check to make sure the parts were there.

Deborah B.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Courteous employees
Employees are very nice and helpful. Pricing needs to be more competitive to keep me coming back after the warrant has run out for any major repairs.

Blessing, TX
11/27/2018 Category: Service
My Review
I liked that you offered your customers entertainment by providing us with a movie while waiting for our vehicles. I however would like to recommend that you provide some sort of a water cooler.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Service Visit
Good service visit

07/02/2018 Category: Service
The Works
I always bring my vehicles to Mac Haik for servicing since I purchased my vehicles at Mac Haik. I was a little concerned this visit that a service tech came to ask me how to take the wheel covers off my Hyundai and if I knew of a tool that was used to take the covers off. I brought my vehicle to the dealership for servicing because I assumed that the techs would know how to service my car.
I will say that the gentleman at the service counter did make sure he got another tech to work on my car. He said that he had gotten a tech that was familiar with Hyundai's to take care of the tire rotation on my car.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Richard G.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Good
The oil tag needs to better. Needs to stick
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

05/08/2018 Category: Service
The people make it a pleasant place to do business.
Fine except in the past someone would have given me a better price on an oil change and I would have had that done at the same time I got my inspection.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for your feedback.

Larry M.
04/10/2018 Category: Service
My Experience At Mac Haik Hyundai Quick Lane
Quality of work is good and reliable, and usually relatively fast. This time, the service was slow due to a very busy day with lots of vehicles dropped off. Oil change coupon was not applied to bill. Staff made it write by offering free oil change on next oil change.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 05/03/2018

Thank You.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
03/25/2018 Category: Service
First Contact is Important
My first contact was not as friendly as in past times at this facility.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

Thank You, We will get better.

VB
Vicky B.
Corpus Christi, TX
2004 Hyundai Sonata
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Oil change review
The waiting room was clean, service was done in less time than told, but as mentioned previously I don't think I got the full synthetic oil I requested. (it's usually a lot more expensive.) Otherwise, I would go back and give it another try.

BW