Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

05/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick Lube service facility
So popular and busy that it is a long wait sometimes. Check-in and out is consistently friendly and convenient. Easy access and comfortable waiting room with nice bathrooms. Good place for oil change and inspections.

Richard G.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Fair
Visit was fine.

Edna, TX
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Good
The person at the front desk who originally met me when I came in was okay. However, the service technicians who helped me were great.

Barbara H.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Check to make sure the job can be completed
I was not happy having to leave my car twice for 2 hrs because they did not check to make sure the parts were there.

Deborah B.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Courteous employees
Employees are very nice and helpful. Pricing needs to be more competitive to keep me coming back after the warrant has run out for any major repairs.

Blessing, TX
11/27/2018 Category: Service
My Review
I liked that you offered your customers entertainment by providing us with a movie while waiting for our vehicles. I however would like to recommend that you provide some sort of a water cooler.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Service Visit
Good service visit

07/02/2018 Category: Service
The Works
I always bring my vehicles to Mac Haik for servicing since I purchased my vehicles at Mac Haik. I was a little concerned this visit that a service tech came to ask me how to take the wheel covers off my Hyundai and if I knew of a tool that was used to take the covers off. I brought my vehicle to the dealership for servicing because I assumed that the techs would know how to service my car.
I will say that the gentleman at the service counter did make sure he got another tech to work on my car. He said that he had gotten a tech that was familiar with Hyundai's to take care of the tire rotation on my car.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Richard G.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Good
The oil tag needs to better. Needs to stick
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

05/08/2018 Category: Service
The people make it a pleasant place to do business.
Fine except in the past someone would have given me a better price on an oil change and I would have had that done at the same time I got my inspection.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for your feedback.

Larry M.
04/10/2018 Category: Service
My Experience At Mac Haik Hyundai Quick Lane
Quality of work is good and reliable, and usually relatively fast. This time, the service was slow due to a very busy day with lots of vehicles dropped off. Oil change coupon was not applied to bill. Staff made it write by offering free oil change on next oil change.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 05/03/2018

Thank You.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
03/25/2018 Category: Service
First Contact is Important
My first contact was not as friendly as in past times at this facility.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

Thank You, We will get better.

VB
Vicky B.
Corpus Christi, TX
2004 Hyundai Sonata
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Oil change review
The waiting room was clean, service was done in less time than told, but as mentioned previously I don't think I got the full synthetic oil I requested. (it's usually a lot more expensive.) Otherwise, I would go back and give it another try.

BW
Barbara W.
Goliad, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/18/2018 Category: Service

2013 Hyundai Accent
01/29/2018 Category: Service
State Inspection
Had my state inspection done. It took a little longer than I expected but I think they were busier than they appeared.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 01/30/2018

THANKS

James C.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/27/2018 Category: Service
Oil and Filter Service
Value of service performed was cheaper with the coupon than anyone else in town. Also wait time was reasonable and within the timeframe promised.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 01/30/2018

thanks

2013 Hyundai Accent
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Preventive Maintenance
I took my car in for an oil change and to check for any preventive maintenance that was due. The gentleman who helped me was polite. I left my vehicle and he called me to let me know what they found and what they suggested I needed to do. The overall time was quicker than I expected. Which was nice. I was a little disappointed because one of the preventive maintenance things to be done was suppose to happen around 60,000 miles and they were just bringing it to my attention at over 69,000 miles (and I ask each time if anything needs to be done) so I wish that was caught earlier but at least it was caught.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 12/11/2017

I always go there.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 11/14/2017

Mcallen, TX
11/02/2017 Category: Service
I came from out of town and first experience was not good but, my second experience was a lot better
I would give it a 7 out of 10