Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

04/01/2019 Category: Service
Factory Service
Friendly, provided shuttle-service, and factory maintenance was done in a timely manner.

Port Lavaca, TX
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Not bad kinda slow
I always come here to get oil changes and tire rotations for my hyundai elantra . They asked if i wanted cabin air filter replaced, i figured maybe $10 filter $5 labor. Nope, $18 labor and around $25 filter. I felt ripped off. Oh well, ask about price when asked to do extra service.

Rebecca S.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Misinformation
The customer reps need to be more knowledgeable about their promotions that are going on.

NR
Nancy R.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
It took 3 Trips
Both of the Service Advisors were very nice and prompt. The tech needs to be reviewed. He left my oil plug loose enough that I had an oil puddle in my garage, He also could not find the cause of my leaking air pressure at 1/2# a day in my tire, so he just aired it up. I had to returned the 2nd time to get the plug tighten correctly, I then had to return a 3rd time after my tire leaked down another 8#'s. The service advisor was able to locate a 3" nail in my tire. After sending back to the tech, he fixed the leak (hopefully) After leaving the dealership I discovered the pressure on my tires was not even - 2 of them at 31#, 1 at 36# and the newly fixed tire at 39#. Maybe I was just expecting too much.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Sorry you were having concerns. I have addressed all of your concerns. Please let me know when you need to return so I can help. Thank you

GN
Gary N.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Slow service.
Even though you make an appointment, plan on a long wait.

2008 Hyundai Accent
05/17/2018 Category: Service
It's not at all. We quit coming here years ago.
Probably not. Only go when I have to.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for your feedback.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication and lack of customer care.
Poor communication between technician, customer and front desk clerks. Scheduling appointments are a hassle for those who work out of town and are unable to take off for small fixes.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Easy to get scheduled, nice staff
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

Thank You, let us know when you are ready to repair or come see our expert sales staff to trade for a new Hyundai.

Port Lavaca, TX
02/26/2018 Category: Service
Almost fixed
More parts needed to be ordered to fix the problem. I have to make another visit to try to get my car fixed.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Incomplete
Fluid level check was missing during multi point inspection.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 12/11/2017

Sorry you were having concerns. You and Kyle Lesak is our service advisor have addressed all of your concerns. Please let me know when you need to return so I can help. Thank you

Marsha M.
Yoakum, TX
08/07/2017 Category: Service
Bruce truly cares what he sells people. He goes above and beyond
see note above

MF
Mary F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/22/2017 Category: Service
Hyundai Santa Fe
I love my car and the dealership is just down the street from my office. It's conventient.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 05/29/2017

Mac Haik Hyundai Victoria

Ganado, TX
04/11/2017 Category: Service
The extra effort to take care of the customer.
I had some concerns; however, Mac Haik has taken care of them.

04/11/2017 Category: Service
Friendly service
The work is good, just need to follow up on the extras.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 04/26/2017

Sorry you were having concerns. I have addressed all of your concerns. Please let me know when you need to return so I can help. I will sent it thru our in house car wash and vacuum as needed. Thank you

2013 Hyundai Veloster
03/06/2017 Category: Service
Incompetent
Never checkrd my car, just took my money and took over 3 hrs to do it. Never called me to tell me it was done.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 03/17/2017

Thank you for your response. 5 star is a high rating and a 1 star is a low rating. We are working diligently on adding more state inspectors to resolve this concern. Please advise on what we can improve in to receive a 5 star on Overall Experience. Thanks again

03/03/2017 Category: Service
People are very courteous and accomadating.
Took to long and I will make an appointment next time.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 03/17/2017

Thank you for your response. 5 star is a high rating and a 1 star is a low rating. Please advice on what we can improve in to receive a 5 star on Overall Experience. Thanks again

Justin S.
01/10/2017 Category: Service
Mechanics are good
Mechanics do good work. Service writers need to be trained better on how to handle customers.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you for your feedback. We will use this information to improve. We will insure your next visit will be completely satisfied.

Thank you.
jdanesi

Barbara H.
12/06/2016 Category: Service
Location is handy
Less than satisfied
Shenae M. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 01/02/2017
Thank you for taking time to write this reivew. We really appreciate your business and feedback about your service experience. We are truly sorry for the problems that occured during your service and if given another chance on your next service, we hope you will try to allow our team to provide a more improved experience for you.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/21/2016 Category: Service
Service needs help answering their phone calls
Service needs help answering their phone calls. Otherwise the service is really good.
Shenae M. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 01/02/2017

Thank you for taking time to write this reivew. We really appreciate your business and feedback about your service experience. We are truly sorry for the problems that occured trying to reach our service department and if given another chance on your next service, we hope you will try to allow our team to provide a more improved experience for you.

Cuero, TX
09/05/2016 Category: Service
Month old car needs a tire fixed
Do not go here t get a tire fixed. Bought my Tucson a month ago tire kept leaking. Took it to service a grinder needed to change a tire they didn't have come tomorrow. Then find out its $18 to fix a flat next time I'm going to Discount Tire it's FREE!
Shenae M. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 10/21/2016

We truly apologize for your experience and we hope we can provide a better service to you next time you are in need if you allow us the opportunity.

LJ
Lauren J.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/15/2016 Category: Service
Review
OK service, wasn't told about tires needing to be rotated or air filters to be changed until after I left the garage. Oil change was fast however.
Kyle C. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 06/16/2016

Ms Jemelka, I appreciate your feedback and will use it to coach the advisors on these things that should be routine every time you visit. I would ask that you please contact me if there is anything I can do to ensure we retain you as a customer.  We are pushing daily to get better and offer the service every customer deserves, I am sorry we did not offer that during your most recent visit.

Kyle Condray