4.5

Mission, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/06/2019 Category: Service
More updates would’ve been nice
I had to wait 11 days for my tire sensor to come in and I didn’t get a phone call until I picked up the phone to call them. They have good customer service, but lack a bit in communication
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

We're sorry to hear that you had problems with our service department. We would like to hear more from you to try to make your next experience a more positive one. Please give us a call at 361-578-4399

TH
Terri H.
Edna, TX
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and comfortable waiting area. Thank you.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 10/06/2019

Thank you for your feedback, it's good to hear that your visit with us was a great one! We value you as a customer and hope you have a great day!

SK
Sheri K.
Yoakum, TX
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Fixed my car
The mechanic worked hard to fix my car. Didn’t quit until the problem was solved. The employees are friendly
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 10/06/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We're so glad we could get the job done and get you back on the road!

Randy B.
Inez, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Sales staff
The lady at the front desk was very personable. Steve the salesman is always kind hearted and easy to talk with even if I’m not there to purchase a vehicle.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 10/06/2019

Thank you for the great review! Our goal is to provide a positive experience for our customers, whether you're purchasing a vehicle with us or having it serviced!

John B.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
The people were very good at their job of getting my car fixed and also making it less stressful for me by providing a loner.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you for your wonderful survey! It's good to know that we offered you a fast, friendly, and stress-free service!

TN
Teresa N.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Really like the fact that the service department is open early on Saturday mornings. It is especially convenient for those of us that work all week.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

We're glad to be able to offer service for your vehicle when it is convenient for you! Thank you for choosing us!

NF
Nancy F.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Palisade
The staff was friendly, caring and has an amazing Hyundai Rep! My problem was taken care of and I was very pleased!
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! We're so glad that we could get you taken care of and we look forward to seeing you in the furture!!

Port Lavaca, TX
09/16/2019 Category: Service
fast service and nice workers.
As I stated above, I like the fast service and the workers are very nice and helpful.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are happy to provide you with excellent service. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

GT
Gary T.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
09/12/2019 Category: Service
extremley friendly and helpful
Cristine was outstanding,wonderful young lady
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for the great review! It's good to know that your experience with us was a great one! We look forward to seeing you in the future!!

CR
Cathy R.
Goliad, TX
09/09/2019 Category: Service
5 stars
Curtious people Work was done quickly & efficiently
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

We are so glad to hear that you are pleased with our service! We value you as a customer and hope to see you in the future!

GT
Gary T.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
09/04/2019 Category: Service
extremley friendly and helpful
GREAT PLACE TO PURCHASE AND SERVICE YOUR VEHICLE
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you for your loyal business! We appreciate your positive feedback!!

Michele W.
Inez, TX
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and prompt
Always makes sure my vehicle is ready when they tell me it will be
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

We are so glad that your experience with us was a great one! We appreciate loyal customers like you and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Yoakum, TX
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/26/2019 Category: Service
poor communication
See experience comments. I have purchased 4 previous vehicle from Mac Haik Ford and Mac Haik Hyundai and had always been satisfied with the service provided.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

We are not sure who you talked to on Saturday, but we do apologize for the miscommunication. Our service department is open from 8am to 6pm, Monday through Friday. We do work by appointment to assure that we can give a customer's vehicle the time and attention that it requires. If you ever have a question, you can contact our service department directly at 361-579-4399.

TH
Theresa H.
Hallettsville, TX
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Service completed in time frame promised. Problem fixed. Courteous, friendly staff.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for your wonderful survey! It's good to know that we offered you a fast, friendly service!

08/20/2019 Category: Service
Best place to service a Hyundai!
Super nice service people....not long wait....answered my Qs...definately will return for all services
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

We're so happy that you are pleased with our service and we apprecite the opportunity to service your vehicle in the future!