4.5

08/13/2019 Category: Service
clean, fast, friendly
clean, fast, friendly
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

We are so thankful that you are pleased with our services and that our staff was helpful. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review!!

SL
Samuel L.
Lolita, TX
08/09/2019 Category: Service
car wash with oil change
I missed my car wash with my oil change. Has that changed? I enjoyed having that at the Hyundai Dealership in Friendwoods, Tx.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback! Due to the volume of the vehicles that we service on a daily basis, car washes are done upon customer request. Please don't hesitate to request one next time you're here, we will be more than happy to get it taken care of for you.

John B.
07/28/2019 Category: Service
the service is great . the job is well done.
They fixed my problem and were very good in telling me what it would take to fix it . Also was surprised with the cost of the service . Very well pleased.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

We are pleased to hear that your visit with us was a good one! Thank you for your business!

Yorktown, TX
2011 Hyundai Genesis
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Oil and filter changed in a timely manner
I was surprised when the service adviser told me they had to get more 10w30 weight oil. My Genesis takes a little more than 6 gts. according to the manual.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to complete our survey!

RV
Richard V.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
07/21/2019 Category: Service
Trunk Service
Good work
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you for your business!

07/20/2019 Category: Service
Mac Haik Hyundai
The service personnel are friendly, informed, and very time conscious.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

We really appreciate you & your business!

EW
Evelyn W.
Seadrift, TX
07/17/2019 Category: Service
quality of help in garage lacking
Need a check list for all things performed.. Needs to be overseen by management
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

We would like to apologize for not resetting your service light and topping off your fluids. We don't seem to have the correct phone number on file, but if you would like to reach out to us, we would like to make things right. My direct phone line is 361-579-4399.

FG
Frank G.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service!!
My car still rides great!! The mechanic are always taking good care of my car!! Love it!!
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

RJ
Richard J.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/15/2019 Category: Service
CGreat and pleasant service
Kind and courteous staff
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for giving us such a positive review! We appreciate your business!!

EB
Elmer B.
Austwell, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Service personnell very effecient, infornitive, & helpful
Came in for to have car serviced, expecting to spend an hour or more. Service department was on our car in a very short time. I don't think we were waiting more than 45 minutes. Employees kept of informed service & recommendations needed in the future. All these actions very much appreciated. Can't say enough good about your employees in the service department. "ACE" crew!

Thank you very much.
E. David Barber
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to answer our survey and for giving us such a great review! We appreciate your business!!!

LJ
Laurl J.
Beeville, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/11/2019 Category: Service
So happy!!
I am from Beeville and bought my car from Mac Haik. I had been going to the Quick Lane thinking my car would be looked more thoroughly. I was ready to quit making that drive because nothing was happening except an oil change that took 2 hours. The service at the dealership was very thorough, they fixed 2 recalls, and recommended what was coming next. I loved it!! Definitely what it should be. Thank you. Best thing that you could do.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

We are elated with your review and hope we can continue a great service relationship with you and your vehicle! We really appreciate your positive feedback!

Janice L.
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Were very friendly and gave me ride to my home then picked me up when done
Very friendly
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

We are so glad that your experience with us was a good one! Thank you for your positive feedback!!

EC
Eleanor C.
Cuero, TX
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Prompt, knowledgeable service!
I feel extremely safe after Hyundai services my car. Thank you!
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

We are so glad to hear that you trust us with your vehicle! We appreciate your business!!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/30/2019 Category: Service
Polite
The staff were very polite and informative.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

Glad to hear that your experience with us was a good one!

CD
Clifton D.
Bay City, TX
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Great Job!
Our service was done promptly and correctly.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

We're very glad to hear that you are happy with our services! Thank you for your business!!