Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5rating 4.6923077
Overall Rating 1.69231/5rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231

Diane C.
Burdett, NY
2012 Hyundai Accent
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Extra Mile
I went in for an inspection and my car came out freshly washed. My husband told me it's something that Maguire always does; how cool! Also, I had been having trouble taking off the old registration sticker - I brought the new sticker with me and asked if they would be able to change it for me; they didn't even hesitate :)
JOSJUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. Looking forward to helping you again in the furure.

Judy M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Its good to have found a reliable service agent.
JOSJUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!

Trumansburg, NY
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Maguire Hyundai-good service/Hyundai reliability in question
I have nothing but great things to say about Maguire Hyundai from the receptionist to the mechanic. Everyone was courteous and helpful and the communication was good.
However, I now question the reliability of the Hyundai brand. My vehicle only has 43,000 miles on it and the back up camera died! A costly fix for a brand that promises a reliable vehicle.
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Good morning, I would like to thank you for your kind words and to show our appreciation for your service I would like to offer you a free oil change on your next visit. Thank you and have a great day.

LH
Linda H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/13/2019 Category: Service
It was ok
This was a recall visit for parts you requested
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for your response. We hope to see you back for any further needs you have. Hope you have a great day.

Freeville, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Never Again
Read the survey information - very poor interaction.
JOSJUA A., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

"It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations. We have a new management team in the service department and are making improvements every day.  Please call us if we can help you in the future."

Lesile B.
Scipio Center, NY
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Service was such a disappointment
I will not go back and have told all my friends about this.

10/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and Inspection
Oil change and inspection complete in less than 1 hour, friendly service, always efficient! Suggested tire rotation but I plan to put snow tires on soon so no need. They were not pushy at all and completely agreed with my decision. I have zero complaints and my experience is always a great one!
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. We appreciate your business. Have a great day.

Tracy S.
Elmira, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Good seevice
Inly complaint pushy sales guy-i just bought a new car dont need another one

SD
Selena D.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Just went in for a routine oil change and tire rotation. They noticed my windshield wipers needed replacing so they did that as well. Thanks!!
Jason V., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Thanks for the 5 Star review, its always our pleasure to assist you!

Breesport, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Facility rough
Not impressed. Lacking the "service."

Clifton, NJ
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Will not return
Too many things went wrong. When you are charged for a service that clearly was not done, that is a problem. Yes, it was done on my second trip back because it was questioned.
Very disappointed in this experience.

2006 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2019 Category: Service
?
The staff is always so friendly .

09/12/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
Great place to buy. Repair communication is lacking. Only found out information because i called.
Jason V., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Michael,

Thank you for this feedback, we take all information very seriosly as it helps to identify processes that need adjustments so this doesnt happen going forward. I would like to reach out to you today to see how this can be rectified.

Endicott, NY
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Good Dealership - Poor Service Department Communication
We bought our Hyundai thru this dealership. And have had it back for recalls in the past. All prior experiences were positive. We live an hour from this dealership. Recently took car in for additional recalls. Had a 10 AM appointment. Was told it would take approx 2 hours to complete. Car was not ready until approx 4:30 PM. During this time no calls or status updates were made to me as to why this was taking so much longer. I was told they were busy that day. My response was - I had an appointment.

Donald H.

EQ
Emily Q.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
STOP EMAILING!!
I have told and told the service manager Jim i dont know How many times to take my email OUT!!
Jason V., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Emily,

We apologize for this inconvience and you email will be taken out of our system as you have requested. I will follow up with you once this has been taken care of.

Cortland, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/25/2019 Category: Service
Facility rough
Good staff no parking building rough

Roger B.
Windham, ME
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding
Could not have asked for better service. We were on the road when our transmission went. Linda Jason and Greg had my wife and I back on the road in 4 days even though they were swamped with other work. How can you beat that!!!! I am super appreciative of their personal, professional and friendly service in which they cared for us. I will purchase another Hyundai. Roger Brenner. 207 632 8066. I would highly recommend this dealer. See Brian in sales. Seems like a good guy to work with. Brian showed us the new Palasade and appears to be very knowledgeable.
Jason V., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Roger Thank you for the kind words, we are happy that we could get you back on the road and enjoying your vacation!!

Laura S.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Jim Dean is great at his job and taking care of his customers in need like myself ... he took that extra step on helping resolve my problem with my "lemon" car ... smh if it's not one thing I must say it's another. I'm going on six years with this car and I have experience n still do experience nothing but problems ... smh but since I moved here the service department at McGuire have been great ... thank you Jim!!!! I appreciate your help ... 👍🏻
Jason V., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Laura, Jim loves to go above and beyond for his customers. Im glad you had the oppurtunity to work with him. Thanks for the excellent review and we hope you have a fantastic day!