Overall Rating 4.6249987/5Overall Rating 4.6249987/5Overall Rating 4.6249987/5Overall Rating 4.6249987/5rating 4.6249987
Overall Rating 1.625/5rating 1.625rating 1.625rating 1.625rating 1.625

05/19/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great!
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai

Your feedback is invaluable! Thank you!

Stacie B.
Homer, NY
05/16/2018 Category: Service
You are all very responsive to my questions, etc... good car buying experience, too. And I hate looking for cars.

JI
Jennifer I.
Dryden, NY
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Tiscon
Go elsewhere
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai

I thank you for your feedback! I have spoken to our technicians regarding the multipoint inspections and ensuring that they are completed - these are then supposed to be given to you! I will be speaking with my consultants on the desk to ensure that these are being provided. As well, we are working on the parking issue and making changes so that this is not an issue in the future. We only have so much space, but we can be using that space better than we are. Again, I thank you for your feedback!

TT
Tracey T.
Cortland, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/15/2018 Category: Service
30K service
Took the Santa Fe in for my regular service....as always the service department does an excellent job. In and out quickly and good with their customers.

Tracey,
I think you for your feedback! Parking is a concern we have and are addressing. This will not be an issue for you in the future, though I cannot apologize enough for it having been an issue this service visit.

Jenny A.
Groton, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Jim is the man.
Jim was there to answer any and all uneducated questions I brought to the conversation. Went above and beyond.
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai

Thank you for your response, parking IS something which we are working on!

Spencer, NY
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Quick and thorough service
Quick and thorough service. They even caught my expired inspection that I missed!!!

Auburn, NY
05/04/2018 Category: Service
One service person was exemplary in his customer service skills; others need to improve.
Highly recommended they hire and retain factory-trained, skilled service technicians. Wait for repairs on a NEW car is excessive - over two weeks..

CT
Chiming T.
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Bad service
I don’t want to comment any further

Good morning,

First, I would like to thank you for your response.

I have been reviewing your repair order all morning, I have spoken with the service writer that you worked with and the technician who worked on your vehicle. At the time of your service appointment, it was found that there was impact damage to your front right wheel, evidenced by the scrape marks on the wheel and the lower front corner of the body just in front of the wheel on the right side. The technician was also unsure if you might need your wheel replaced, dependant on the damage, or possibly repaired if the balance was affected, and to check your alignment afterwaird. These were noted on your repair order.

What your warranty covers is manufacturer defect of materials and workmanship. We rely on our technicians to inform us of what component has failed and the cause of that failure. At the time of your service appointment, our technician noted the impact damage to the vehicle and determined that was the cause for the failure of your wheel bearing. Impact damage is not a manufacturing defect of material and workmanship.

This is by no means a judgement as to your driving habits. The best drivers in the world still have accidents. It is entirely possible that your vehicle hydroplained and hit a curb, or caught a patch of ice and slid, or was impacted by another vehicle in a parking lot. Our job, in part, is to look at the information which the vehicle provides us with and determine whether or not there is a defect of the part or outside influence. In this case, the technician found compounding evidence to lead him to determine that outside influence caused the bearing defect beyond what could be proven otherwise.

We would have been more than happy to exercise your warranty! Hyundai's warranty policy reimburses/pays us for warranty repairs - we would not have been performing the work for free. We do have a responsibility to Hyundai, however, just as we do to you, to perform repairs properly and as needed.

From what I can see on your paperwork, the only services which were added (even potentially 'sold' to you) were a pair of recalls which we performed on your vehicle that Hyundai paid for - one for replacement of the inhibitor switch and the other for replacement of an intake hose assembly.

I am sorry that you feel that we have wronged you. It was neither intentional, personal or on purpose to do so. We are obligated to present the facts as they are. I would be more than happy to discuss this with you further - please call me a (607) 273-8585 at your convenience. Hyundai, as well, has a customer care number, (800) 633-5151. Please reach out at your convenience.

Mary S.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
excellent customer service - fast, convenient, professional
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai

Thank you for the survey!

LG
Larry G.
Corning, NY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
04/28/2018 Category: Service
2013 Engine change.
Jim (Service Manager) did an outstanding job working throught all the insurance red tape. Not one bad thing to say about the way he handled getting this work completed.
Very professional and willing to do anything needed to make the customer happy with the service.
I absolutely would go there again if needed.

Larry Grace

2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Fast & Efficient!
I was in to receive an oil change on Saturday, 4/21/18. When I scheduled my appointment about a week prior, I had asked if I would be out in an hour and they said "yes, it would only take that long max". I was so pleased when they let me know that my car was finished and washed in just 45 minutes. I have never had any issues with appointments lasting longer than I'm told and that's a wonderful thing. Thank you!
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai

Thank you so much for the great review!

Robert G.
Coram, NY
2003 Hyundai Sonata
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Great and honest!
I trust them and they are so nice
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one!

NK
Nicole K.
Newfield, NY
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service!
Cliff and the staff at Maguire's was amazing. I took my Santa Fe in due to a few issues I was having and they communicated with me very quickly and effectively. They knew the problem and were able to fix it. Cliff and Torey were fantastic to work with and extremely helpful.
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy!

PW

Spencer, NY
2009 Hyundai Azera
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Azera service
Friendly, courteous and knowledgeable service personnel

CO
Carl O.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Unpleasant experience
My arrival was anticipated (service coordinator knew to expect me). I was not shown to a waiting area, offered any coffee or vending machines or information as to how to connect to wifi. After 2 hours a man I had never spoken to came to try and update me on my repairs, but knew little about what was to be done. Late in the process the man who wrote my order came and had to ask my name, and then said he'd see what he could lear about status of repairs. I saw him again when work was completed and he was happy to take my payment. The car was soaking wet and still showing dirty water when I took delivery--a complete wash had been promised. In all, I felt ignored and unwelcome.

Groton, NY
03/23/2018 Category: Service
The only thing that would have improved my rating is they didn't reset the service reminder and didn't put on a new sticker. When asked, I got the new sticker and the service person tried to reset the service reminder but was unsuccessful and told me I was "all set". There were also a couple of recalls that they noticed when I checked in (no previous notification received) and they took care of that at the time as well saving me another trip. Apparently that involved unhooking the battery because my clock and radio station settings had to be reset, at least that is what I am thinking (no one said). Feel like I'm being picky over the little things, but that's what makes the difference, right? The courtesy driver was very friendly, prompt and safe driver.

Waverly, NY
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Overpriced
Not worth the money.
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai

Thank-you for your feedback! Unfortunately, the day that you brought your vehicle into our service department, our detailer was scheduled to be off that day and it was quite cold - we didn't want your doors to freeze shut! Otherwise, you are correct, we do hand wash every vehicle following service. I will be speaking with our general manager to ensure we have consistent scheduling every day of the week so that this does not happen in the future.

In regards to the labor cost, I apologize that you received that impression, however only one person worked on your vehicle and it is billed as such. If you could provide me with more clarity on this, I would be more than happy to address this with you.

All the best,
Cliff

David S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Pros
Service was prompt, efficient and professional.

LH