Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.6249987/5Overall Rating 4.6249987/5Overall Rating 4.6249987/5Overall Rating 4.6249987/5rating 4.6249987
Overall Rating 1.625/5rating 1.625rating 1.625rating 1.625rating 1.625

Stacie B.
Homer, NY
09/09/2018 Category: Service
good customer service
Until we bought this car, we had never had any business w/ Maguire. But the experience was pleasant and Carrie made it easy. We will probably be back.
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Good morning Stacie, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. If you ever have any issues please feel free to contact me.
                                             James Dean

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Fast & Efficient Oil Change
I really appreciate coming in on a Saturday morning and receiving a fast and efficient oil change. While I was waiting, I decided to test drive another vehicle as my lease on my current vehicle ends in a few months. A sales associate took me right out in the vehicle I wanted to test drive and by the time we got back, my oil change was done! I've never had a bad experience. Thank you!

Lansing, NY
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai Sonata.

Dryden, NY
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/31/2018 Category: Service
The service is very good,Clifford and Jim are really helpful they answer all of my questions.

Richard C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Recall Service Visit
Called the service dept. and talked to Jim a week before my appt. Jim was excellent and said he would take care of recall repair if I left the car. Left it at 7:20am (Jim was there) and he called around 1 pm and said car was ready. I got there at 3 pm and signed the paperwork and was out the door. Great service on time and recall repair done. Can’t ask for more than that....Courteous professional service.
PS Stopped in the showroom to look at a Hyundai Kona. Salesmen said they didn’t have any in stock ???

Randy S.
08/28/2018
Maguire Hyundai service
Great service by James Dean that you for all your help

Brandon B.
08/27/2018
Maguire Hyundai service
Great service by James Dean I would recommend to anyone who needs work on there car to go here thank you

Tanya B.
08/26/2018
Maguire Hyundai service
Great service by James Dean he is a very respectful guy and made sure I got the rite work done on my car I would definitely be coming back and would recommend it to anyone else thank you James the car runs great

SF
Samantha F.
Endicott, NY
08/26/2018
After hours service with a smile
I stopped by yesterday after dropping my daughter off to school and I had something scraping under my car. The service guy said that they had just closed and his mechanics had left for the day but he would take a look and see what he could do. After a few mins he had it bolted back up and sent me on the way. I wish customer service was this good where I lived. Thank you Jim.

MF
Michael F.
Spencer, NY
08/17/2018 Category: Service
I love Angel
First time to maguire Hyundai service . Angel made it easy and pleasant

08/17/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvement
They should know that when people are waiting in the lounge that they should be more efficient in finishing paperwork , so it does not take longer to finish paperwork that it takes to perform the service. Also the car should be in the same condition like before doing service and not to leave the customer that has to clean interior of driver seats after service is performed.

DT
David T.
Plant City, FL
08/10/2018
Service and dealership
I have never been in a more filthy place. The bathrooms were outdated and dirty. The waiting area was very small with high top chairs. that were very uncomfortable. The rug to the main entrance was filthy. After 2 1/2 hrs my car was ready. We went out and opened my driver door to find my floor mat filthy with grease and dirt. This is a 40'000 dollar car. A 2018. I guess they don't care about repeat business. I will never go back. The service manager did get it washed and vacuumed . But still had to go home and scrub the floor mat with soap and water. Very disappointed.

TT
Tracey T.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Service Department Rocks!
I realized last minute that my inspection was up at the end of the day....Called and they fit me in same day! When I arrived they were courteous and friendly....they asked if there was anything else that needed to be done, so had my oil changed and tires rotated so i didn't have to return in the next couple weeks to get it done. This saved my time and was truly appreciated.
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for your invaluable feedback!

GM
Gail M.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Always very careful, friendly and precise. Can't ask for anything better!
I have had several opportunities to use the Maguire Hyundai service and the people who worked with me have always been extremely competent, friendly, precise and prompt. I have never had a complaint.
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback!

Lillian S.
Dryden, NY
07/28/2018
Service is excellent!
I bring my car here all the time, I love this service department!
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 07/28/2018

Hi Lillian! I am glad that we provided you with excellent service! Thank  you for stopping in! See you soon (but not too soon!)

Deb D.
07/24/2018
Always excellent service
Outstanding service every time
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 07/28/2018

Your feedback is extremely appreciated, thank you!

2006 Hyundai Azera
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Always excellent service
Great people
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 07/28/2018

Your feedback is invaluable!

Ovid, NY
07/23/2018 Category: Service
It was easy to find. It could have used more air conditioning.
It was pretty standard for a service place. Not out of the ordinary either way.
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 07/28/2018

Thank you for your feedback!

07/13/2018 Category: Service
Maguire Hyundai has been very helpful in buying and providing service for our 2018 Elantra.
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Your feedback is invaluable! Thank-you!

Sandra C.
Fulton, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased, the didn’t try to sell me something I didn’t need.
Cliff B., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

I thank you so much for your feedback!