Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JO
Jeff O.
01/21/2019
Best mechanic shop around!
The device and work is top notch! 100% trustworthy and reliable!

PK
Paul K.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/18/2019
Maplewood Auto always goes above and beyond. They can be trusted and do a great job!!

TD
Tom D.
Chevrolet Traverse
Nice Work Guys!
Thanks for taking care of my wife's car. I'm grateful that there is still a trustworthy resource for my auto repair/maintenance needs.

Trustworthy and great service
When I went through my divorce and had to find a new place to service my car, Maplewood Auto was recommended to me as a place I could trust and get great service. I have been going to Maplewood Auto for 5 years now and I have not been disappointed. I find them to keep me informed of what they are doing or what may need to be done in the future.

JZ
James Z.
Nunica, MI
01/17/2019 Category: Service
James said this facility is the best repair business that he has ever done business with, He will not take his vehicle anyplace else.

John K.
01/15/2019
Excellent service and I trust the work they do on the vehicle
Very friendly and honest

Knowledge and Service
Friendly knowledgeable service.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/10/2019
Head gasket job on my 04 Subaru.
My experience was great, Communication was great. The only thing that would make the experience any better was having a shorter lead time on getting the job on the board to be worked on. I completely understand the long lead time because they do provide great service and they're just backed up that far. Over all though I would recommend anyone to take there vehicle to Maplewood.

01/10/2019
Friendly peope
Always reliable with great service.

RF
Ray F.
01/08/2019
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Darrin G.
Mazda CX-7
01/06/2019
Mazda repair
Jason and Steve were very helpful. Service writers are the reason we bring our business. We feel they will always be honest and trust they have our best interest in mind.

Carl W.
01/04/2019
Ford Escape: LOF, new wipers
The Office staff continue to schedule a customer for servicing asap. They are also very
Flexible and accommodating. They are experts and share honest advice. The service fees
are very reasonable, along with the outstanding service.
I am a Driving Instructor for Century Driving School. When I am discussing Maintenance issues
in the class or while driving, I will advertise Maplewood Auto as one of the best go to places
in the Holland area- It is a no brainer decision!
Thanks, Cw

PT
Pam T.
South Haven, MI
Toyota Avalon
12/29/2018
Awesome and quick
Friendly staff... quick service... excellent job! Thank you guys! Happy New Year!

12/27/2018
Thank YOU!
Maplewood Auto offers and delivers superb service!

Jerry B.
12/20/2018
Super
Great job as usual. Thank you so much.

Joan S.
Zeeland, MI
12/19/2018
Maplewood is the best!
Once again, I have received excellent care of my car. I can always trust the competent mechanics to do what's needed and not do anything that's not needed. From the time I call for help - until my car is done - I receive professional and courteous attention. Thank you!!

Chevrolet Blazer
12/19/2018
They do a Great job...........car runs Great after being fixed.
Had lots of things wrong with my old car, they fixed everything, and gave me a car to use. Till mine was ready...They are honest.
I can count on them.

Barb M.
Lincoln MKS
12/17/2018
Fri Dec. 14 Work is complete in the time allowed.
Thank you Maplewood Auto Team!!!! I always feel safe after having my car checked before going on a long trip.

TP
Tim P.
12/15/2018
Ruminations
Competent, courteous, friendly service as always. Always fun to listen in on the good natured banter in the office. My one complaint is that when I have a scheduled time to bring the car in why it should take 50 minutes to get an oil change. I had to cancel a lunch date this time, and next time will just plan on an hour so that I don't change plans again. But wish I didn't have to devote an entire hour to it.