Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

11/16/2018
Great service as always

Jeep Liberty
11/15/2018
Maplewood has the BEST customer service.
Maplewood has the best customer service around. Always friendly and helpful.

TW
Tom W.
Saugatuck, MI
Tremendous setvice
Mollie took the old car in for an oul change and got great advice about a blonking light that put her mind at easer

Zeeland, MI
Integrity
I brought my vehicle in making a strange noise. They could have told me anything and I would have believed them. They showed me a high level of integrity by being very honest about the issue which they found to be not serious at all. I will continue to use their services in the future.

MV
Marc V.
Jeep Liberty
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Marc said he has used this business for a long time and has always received good service.

TT
Tiger T.
11/10/2018
Maplewood Auto people are very efficient.
I trust the integrity of Maplewood Auto. If you say we need something, I agree.

EV
Elizabeth V.
11/09/2018
Dependable
The guys at Maplewood Auto came through, again. My only regret is not having snow tires put on yet, with commute to a conference in the snow today.

ME
Mark E.
Ford Edge
11/08/2018
Oil Change
The Staff at Maplewood Auto have helped us for years & they treat us kindly. We needed just an oil change & so they squeezed us into their busy schedule this week when they found out that we were taking a trip with our car on the weekend. Excellent customer service.

CO
Charles O.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Alice. She said they do a great job.

Russ G.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Russ said service was good.

Dale D.
11/05/2018
The are very professional, get the job done promptly, and treat you with sincerity.
I have always been happy with the performance of the work done on all our vehicles. They were recommended by a friend of ours and we were glad we acted on that recommendation. We now our children there as well.

MINI Cooper Countryman
11/05/2018
Good communication. Always friendly.
The people here are very clear in communicating what needs to be done with a car and prioritizing necessary fixes. They are friendly and their time commitments are accurate.

Jen K.
11/04/2018
Trustworthy, affordable, and friendly
Been taking my high mileage Jeep here for over a year now and couldn't be happier. They're friendly, affordable, and thorough.

Tom S.
11/01/2018
Transmission fluid flush/fill
Got the job done on time! Nice to have reminders on when things need to be done. My wife travels a lot & is very busy. Her car is vital. Great job MWA😁

Dale H.
GMC Yukon XL
11/01/2018
Competent Techs, on time service, loaner vehicles
Been using MW Auto for 20 years and I ALWAYS have a good experience!

Duane L.
Ford Edge
10/31/2018
oil change
Off to a good start with a vehicle change

Jack G.
10/31/2018
October 30

10/30/2018
Good car service.
I enjoy bring my cars here we been coming here a very long time . i will kim coming back.

KD
Karen D.
10/30/2018
So friendly and was so happy they looked over my car so well that found I needed a new battery before I was stuck somewhere with a dead battery.
Caring.

Jeff W.
10/28/2018
Trustworthy
The one place I can take their word about what needs to be done and know they have my best interest in mind and not their own