Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

04/23/2019
Great service.

Craig H.
04/19/2019
Great service every visit!
Very friendly and excellent service!

BP
Bob P.
04/19/2019
I'm in my 9th year here in Holland ( & @ Maplewood ) & always happy with your service & friendly staff.
I'm in my 9th yr here in Holland & @ Maplewood -- always happy with your service & friendly saff

LK
Lee K.
04/18/2019
Great Work!
Everything seems to be running great! I love your service and your quick updates on the progress of my car. I would definitely recommend you to my friends and family!

Robert S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he received good service.

Duane L.
Ford Edge
04/16/2019
Oil Change
Thorough, friendly service.

TU
Torrie U.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Torrie said that she likes the place because of their customer service and the way her vehicle drives now.

PM
Patricia M.
Nissan Maxima
04/14/2019
I can always rely on Maplewood Auto. They are the best in service, courtesy, and honesty. I highly recommend them.

Trudy M.
04/13/2019
Friendly, fast service when I need it.
Joe and the crew are always friendly and helpful when my car needs service.

GM
Greg M.
04/13/2019
ALWAYS a first class experience because of the way I’m treated!
Highly recommend Maplewood to anyone looking for outstanding service and never a feeling of being over-charged!!

Dustin H.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/11/2019
Always fair and honest
I have been taking my vehicles to Maplewood for everything from services to major repairs. They have always been friendly and honest. Stand behind the work they do, and have (decent) loaners as well!

David L.
04/11/2019
Great costumer service, very knowledgeable.

EJ
Edithe J.
04/09/2019
Excellent Service , courteous and friendly people.
Friendly people who are trustworthy and give excellent service. (With a smile.) They make no demands on you and provide only the prescribed services that were expected. I feel very confident in leaving my auto maintenance with them. This is my fourth year--ever since I moved to Holland.

WE
William E.
Mercury Villager
04/05/2019
Good Job
I’ve been bringing my automobile to Maplewood for the last five years. My father brought his automobile to Maplewood as well. They diagnose the issue and recommend service accurately.

Good service and fair pricing.

Shirley B.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Shirley said the business did a good job.

Jason D.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the employees provided good interpersonal communication. They provided consistent service.

Carl B.
03/31/2019
Flat Tire Repain
Excellent service as always!

Michael M.
Volvo S60
03/30/2019
Impressive
Even though they were very busy, they fixed my car and got it back to me early the next morning. Other shops I have taken it to was at least a three day wait to get my car back. A few places wouldn't even look at my car for a week. They did a great job and price was reasonable.

GJ
George J.
03/30/2019
Good service by good people.
Joe, the owner, along with Steve, Jason and Bob are always friendly and welcoming. The service is prompt and annotated on the customer’s copy of the work order.

DZ
Daryl Z.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/29/2019
Honest people
As a woman I never feel like they try to take advantage of me. They are honest good people and they do good work.