Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

HP
Haley P.
09/25/2018
They are great- honest, knowledgeable and friendly
When my car wouldn't start, leaving me stranded with my two young kids and a third I had to pick up from school, I called them to see if they could possibly squeeze me in that day. They said absolutely. I was very impressed because I know how busy they are! They found the problem but continued to inspect the entire car just to make sure nothing else was wrong. All said and done they were able to get it back to me within a few short hours. One of the things I really appreciate that they do is, when they come across something that needs servicing, they let you know how serious it is (or isn't) and they give you a general time frame for how long you can push the service off. It makes me feel like they are honest and not just out to make a quick buck any way they can.

09/24/2018
The people and the service.
Everything is working just as it should. Thanks again.

SV
Shawn V.
Michigan
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said that everything at the place worked as it should.

TT
Tiger T.
09/20/2018
Maplewood Auto people are very efficient.
Maplewood people are very efficient and very friendly. I love to bring our vehicle there.

BN
Bob N.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Bob said it is always good. The staff is honest, helpful and they get what he needs done.

AL
Angel L.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Angel said the business takes care of detail and they are very kind on the phone. They make sure to listen. Before they do any repairs, they call to confirm and make suggestions about what needs to be done, what could be done, and ask if he's able to do the repair.

Jim H.
GMC Yukon XL
09/14/2018
So far everything is operating well.

Jim L.
Caledonia, MI
Buick Regal
09/14/2018
Top Notch...as always!
Maplewood is my forever auto shop. Fast reliable service and really nice people. Highly recommended!

Duane L.
09/12/2018
Oil Change
Good effort to get me windshield wipers

Lloyd S.
Honda Civic Sedan
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary. She said the service is always good and everything is done in a timely manner with no problems.

AP
Aud P.
Suzuki Kizashi
09/08/2018
very understanding and great service
You treated me very well, appreciate the great service. Some places try to take advantage of people, but you were very kind. Thank you so much.

DE
Derek E.
GMC Terrain
09/07/2018
Always Great Service
I've been going to Maplewood for years and find them to be honest, skilled, and caring. They always check first before doing work, give accurate estimates, and, if money is tight, give you options. I just spent $1,000 there and felt good about it (!) because they took care of so many things (tires, muffler, brakes, oil change). My 6-year-old car is driving like new again.

Mark H.
09/07/2018
Maplewood Auto Rocks
I say it every time I get home from picking up a car at your place: "I love that place. I love those guys." Starting with Joe, you are each a joy to talk to in the main office. You never over charge. You never surprise me with something I didn't want you to do. In almost 30 years of service I have never had to return to Maplewood Auto to have you correct a mistake. When you are finished with your work, my car is fixed. Period.

Thanks guys. You're a local business I tell everyone who moves to Holland about.

Chris M.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the business was able to schedule an appointment at his convenience and is extremely helpful.

Katelyn S.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Katelyn said the staff are easy to work with. They don't nickel and dime anyone.

Duane L.
Buick LaCrosse
09/05/2018
Congenial, willing to follow up on my question

CN
Carl N.
Grand Haven, MI
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Carl said that the place does very well for him.

LP
Larry P.
Chrysler Cirrus
09/03/2018
Quality work while keeping the cost in mind.
My car is over 20 years old. The thing I hate more than auto repair bills is car payments. I know that soon that repairing my old beater will not be practicable. Maplewood Auto keeps that in mind when I bring my car in. While being cost conscious they do not sacrifice the attention to detail and quality of the work.
I have dealt with them for over ten (10) years and will continue to do so. I recommend them to my friends and anyone else who needs auto services.

Albert B.
Kia Rio
08/30/2018
Great, friendly service
Ready,willing and able to get your vehicle needs taken care of.

LG
Linda G.
Hamilton, MI
08/21/2018
Always great service
Maplewood Auto has provided consistent, trustworthy & quality service for our family since around 2014-2015 - they keep us rolling (literally) -
thank you Maplewood!