Dave M.
07/28/2021
Best auto repair shop in West Michigan
I’ve been to a few different auto repair shops and once I found Maplewood Auto, I only bring my car there now. I’ve had a VW Passat, Kia Forte, and now a Subaru Forester through there over the years and this place does an amazing job every time I have a problem with my vehicle. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable and can answer any questions you have. Vehicle problems are no fun but Maplewood Auto will take care of you. Overall a great place!

Honda Civic Coupe
07/28/2021
Exceptional service/relationships.
Thank you!

Trudy M.
07/26/2021
They always come to my aide with polite efficient service. Thanks Maplewood Auto!

Brett B.
Chrysler Pacifica
Chrysler Fix
Part was on back order, Maplewood called the Friday it came in. I was in and out in a day, with a loaner to get daughter to camp and back!

Great place, excellent service...

Jason D.
Zeeland, MI
GMC Yukon XL
Great Service - Great Value
I’ve had my vehicles serviced at Mapplewood for 7+ years. They are consistently great at customer service and the quality of there work is excellent. Mapplewood is a company that I trust.

Don S.
Ford RV Cutaway
Maplewood Auto Repair Appointment
The service beginning at the counter was once again great. They searched for the best tires for my motorhome. The installation was great and timely. Highly recommend them.

CV
Charles V.
07/23/2021
Good communication, fair prices, great outcomes
Very reliable and honest

SY
Sherry Y.
Quality Service- Trustworthy Business
I appreciate Maplewood with the honest , dependable service they offer to the community .

Beth S.
Lexus ES 350
07/22/2021
Great work!
It is such a blessing to know that I can trust my car repairs to Maplewood Auto.

They do great work, at a fair price and treat customers with respect!

David W.
Toyota Avalon
Outstanding service, great communication
Been a customer for many years. They have continued to grow due to integrity, fair pricing, excellent mechanics.

Jim M.
07/21/2021
Uniform excellence in customer care and repair
From my 1st conversation with Tommy through assist from Jason, and the mechanics, it was clear that this is a no- BS shop. For most my adult life I lived in one city and had my own mechanic, plumber, etc., whom I knew I could trust. Coming to Holland I had no clue who we could trust. One shop quoted us over 3,000 for the same job that Maplewood redaignosed resulting in a total just over $300, for repairs actually needed. This is serious for those of us trying to be good stewards with what we have. Truly Cristian ethics are guiding service delivery at Maplewood Auto. Youve earned my repeat business. Thanks much, fellers!

Debra B.
Pontiac Fiero
07/21/2021
Wonderful service, quality and quick. A great place to take a classic car or everyday vehicle. Very happy! Would definitely recommend. Everyone is welcoming and friendly!

Zeeland, MI
GMC Sonoma
07/20/2021
Excellent service, as always!
The customer service and all of the mechanics have always been friendly and willing to explain anything that comes up with any type of auto service. They have never steered me wrong with any of my cars. They have always told me the truth about any repairs or services my cars have gotten. The estimates for repair or service have always been either spot on for me!

Honda Fit
07/17/2021
Great customer service. Thoroughly explained everything

Albert B.