Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CV
Carl V.
Volkswagen Eos
09/18/2019
The people everyone of them
They do there best to explain what the problem and what the repairs are with an eye on savings

YD
Friendly services

Cadillac SRX
09/17/2019
Trust
Professional knowledgeable service with a personal touch that builds trust

Bob M.
Nissan Murano
09/14/2019
I recommend Maplewood to all of my friends
Great job!

IM
Ian M.
Muskegon, MI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Ian said the business was personable, honest and fair.

CL
Cheryl L.
09/12/2019
Take your car here!! Honest work, fair prices
This is the second time in six months I've taken my 2014 Ford Escape to Maplewood. The first time was rear brakes six months ago. Returned this week because the car was accelerating on its own, needed oil change and tires rotated and wanted the front brakes checked. My acceleration problem was my Weather Tech floor mat sticking under the gas pedal - dah and wow. My front brakes were only 45% worn- good for another 20,000 miles. Got oil change and tires rotated. So I HIGHLY recommend Maplewood- honest and fair. ( My last experience taking my Escape to a Ford dealer was a $75 part and $300 labor charge for repair that took 75 minutes). I'm 65 year old single gram new to Holland area. Grateful someone recommended Maplewood. Wish they repaired appliances too- lol. I'd trust them with anything.

Jack K.
09/12/2019
These guys just could not be any better!!
These guys just could not be any better!! They say what they do and do what they say! Their customer service is wonderful, the prices are reasonable. And the results are on the money! They are really nice - my wife even brought them hot cookies!!! 🍪

GM
Greg M.
09/12/2019
Genuinely honest and professional customer service.
I'm so thankful a friend of mine referred me to Maplewood when I first moved to Holland 5 years ago. In the past, I've always felt uneasy when dealing with the maintenance and repair of my cars...wondering if the assessments and suggested work were necessary and if the resulting charges were fair. At Maplewood, their personal touch, over-the-top kindness and honest and fair pricing has removed the hesitancy and anxiousness I used to feel about car repairs. I've never recommended a business to others like I now do with Maplewood Auto!

Lisa M.
Chevrolet Colorado
09/06/2019
Customer Care, Customer Service, Customer Knowledge.
I trust the organization and the mechanic working on my vehicle. I have had work done on an older vehicle with high mileage and this team of professionals always makes sure to communicate and educate me on the cause of the problem. Bottom line, I feel safer when I leave knowing this team took care of my vehicle.

Arnie S.
Toyota Sequoia
09/04/2019
Able to fit me with an unexpected breakdown
MW has always had great service, been going there for years. Recently had a breakdown and had to have the car towed there, they had it fixed within 2 days even thought their appointment book is out 2 weeks.

Ken M.
08/31/2019
Service, staff, smiles!
Prompt, like the reminders. Joe and company are great!

Doug W.
Honda Accord
08/30/2019
Happy customer.
These guys are very honest and do a great job. They understand that building long-term relationships of trust and satisfaction benefits them and their customers.

RK
Ruth K.
Jeep Liberty
08/30/2019
Thanks
Certainly appreciate the good service! Thanks guys!

Jonny K.
08/29/2019
Replacing the Serpentine Belts
Again I'm so happy with your service! Car was in and out in 2 hours with replacement of the belts and a renewed confidence that my car is up to date in all maintenance!
Maplewood staff have "taken care of me" for 28 years now and I wouldn't trade them for anything!
Thanks guys and God Bless!
Carol Keen

LG
Linda G.
Hamilton, MI
08/23/2019
good service for a good price
My car has over 200,000 miles on it and runs like a top, in large part thanks to the steady and solid, knowledgeable maintenance of teh crew at Maplewood.
Thank you!

PR
Paul R.
Zeeland, MI
08/23/2019
Thanks again guys for providing great service, honest advice and great scheduling. Can always get my vehicles in within a couple days of calling for appointment. Keep up the high standards!

West Olive, MI
Chevrolet Suburban
08/23/2019
Customer service and quality of work
This is our go to place! Always receive great customer service, their work is done right and very thorough. They are willing to take the extra time to listen to you, review your vehicles issues and repair in a timely manner. Great place!

Coral S.
08/20/2019
Quick service, kind and friendly personnel. Honest so you can trust them.

Ryan H.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said they are great . He said they take care of all of his vehicles and he can send his wife there by herself and they wouldn't rip her off.