Dave B.
Fantastic
This team is always great.Way to go Joe!

Zeeland, MI
Volvo XC60
01/15/2021
Ready when I arrived for my appointment and completed work requested in a timely manner.
Great service. No pressure by upselling. Did the job as requested. Thanks!

VA
Vincent A.
Grand Haven, MI
GMC Yukon
01/15/2021
Work and great friendly staff
I'm always treated great service is great

Lincoln MKS
01/14/2021
Great people always ready to help! Very positive, happy atmosphere in the office!

Jim R.
Toyota Avalon
01/14/2021
Friendly, honest and reliable people.
Always feel like my car is in good hands.

Jonetta B.
01/13/2021
My favorite auto repair place
Always explains what has to be done and lends me a car so I can get to work. I like that I can schedule on line and that they are friendly and don't seem to mind having to explain things.

Ren B.
01/13/2021
I recommend Maplewood Auto
Competent, honest, personal service.

Adam B.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Adam said they trust the character of the people who work there.

Jim B.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/12/2021
Had a valve adjustment on my sons Honda Civic. It was completed quickly at a treasonable price.

Jerry M.
Ford Freestar Wagon
01/12/2021
Great communication
Great communication, so I know what's going to be done, when and how much it will cost me. Then they follow thru on what they said.

TT
Tiger T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2021
Maplewood Auto people are very efficient.
We love the efficiency of Maplewood Auto. The friendliness is also great.

SL
Steve L.
12/31/2020
Fit me in, kept me informed, great work!
How and his team always do a great job!

Jim B.
Honda Element
12/26/2020
Maplewood Auto provides top notch service and customer service at reasonable prices. I always recommend them to friends and family.

Dennis S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said the business's employees do a good job for a reasonable price.

Don W.
Zeeland, MI
12/22/2020
Fair, Honest, Accommodating, Professional
I've been using Maplewood as my sole auto service facility for several years. I've referred many people to Maplewood and never had anyone tell me they weren't treated well. Reports are that all work was done to their satisfaction, and that has been my experience too.

Somehow the Maplewood team manages to schedule their capacity well. Very rarely has work not been completed when predicted. The convenience of loaner vehicles is a lifesaver, and must be a headache for them to administer, yet they manage it all with a smile. All interactions with the Maplewood team are pleasant and professional. I've been in their lobby and witnessed their treatment of all clients to be as high caliber as how they treat me, which I guess means I'm not so special!