RA
ROBERT A.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/09/2021
very friendly, courteous,knowledgeable & down to earth guys
Have taken my vehicles there and am always satisfied with their work and explanation of the work.GREAT SHOP!

AL
ABE L.
Lincoln Mark LT
06/09/2021
Jim Butcher = 5 Star Service. Every. Single. Time.
I’ve been a loyal client of Jim Butcher’s since 1998…
As long as Jim Butcher is there Euro Car Care will continue to have my business.
…Most important, my referrals.

-Abe Luna

YM
YOLANDA S. M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/03/2021
Trust worthy
Joe's integrity, professionalism and honesty keeps me coming back.

MARK S.
Saab 9-3
05/29/2021
SAAB specialists
Very reliable and trustworthy business. Grateful for them for advice and keeping my SAAB running well.

TD
TIM D.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
05/29/2021
Great experience!
1st time customer. Joe was very easy to work with and kept me informed every step of the way about problems and progress. No surprises at the end. I found my new team to maintain my M.B's! Highly recommended business!

EL
ETHAN L.
Saab 9-3
05/21/2021
Titan Grey Aero
Love this shop. Have never been but finally found my excuse to go in the last few weeks. Had a really really bad CV axle and bearing situation that needed the hands of someone who knew exactly what they were doing and Euro has those in abundance! Joe never made me feel like I was asking too many questions(which I know I can do haha), and my car was in and out in a more than acceptable time-frame for the work. Value was second to none, and the work itself was top-knotch. If I can help it, I'll never have another hand touch my car. The expertise and wisdom from years of working with my specific model is clear and palpable. Great guys, great service, great time as a customer. Wish I had known about them back when I had my Mercedes! Euro Car care is the way to go.

WR
WILLIES R.
Volvo S80
05/20/2021
Joe and the crew always do a great job. They are honest and don’t try to sell you unneeded services or repairs. If they recommend something it’s because you need it. They service my 2004 Volvo S80 T6.

KENNETH S.
05/20/2021
Dedicated people
Highly dedicated in the service they offer

BW
BARRY / SILVA W.
Volvo V70
05/14/2021
Work is excellent and very relieable!
Euro car care had been taking care of our cars for about 4 years, and they have always delivered excellent service, and we will continue to have our cars serviced by them!

GF
GERALD F.
Mercedes-Benz E320
05/14/2021
*****
The service was excellent! I highly recommend this location. The staff is very professional.

Michael M.
Texas
Land Rover LR3
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Michael said they always fix the problem properly and in a timely manner.

ES
EUGENE S.
Mercedes-Benz S550
05/08/2021
As usual, Euro Car Care continues to exceed my expectations. The work is fast, correct, and at a fair price. Joe clearly explains everything so I know what is being done to my car and why it is being done. I highly recommend them for servicing your European car.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/07/2021
Friendly
High quality/fast service.

ROBERT M.
SAN ANTONIO
05/05/2021
Fair and friendly
Found no problem.with my car. Turbo underboost intermittent. Will not erase engine light next time. Checked out car found no problem and NO CHARGE. THANKS Robert mcnrw

Jaguar S-TYPE
05/03/2021
Outstanding Service
Provided outstanding service and support and provided a accurate time line on completing repairs.