DALE C.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
05/28/2020
Fast and reliable Service.....
All work was performed and explained thoroughly and vehicle was returned clean!

MIKE B.
Castroville, TX
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/27/2020
Honest and Very Professional!
Took my mercedes to them for the first time, and they diagnosed situation, came up with solution, and even recommended another vendor to fix issue, and not have me incur delay and/or unnecessary costs. I trust them whole heartedly, and will not take my mercedes to anyone else! I am a customer for life, thanks to their honesty and absolute professionalism. It’s refreshing to see Companies like this still exist today.

THERESA B.
Saab 9-3
05/25/2020
Great customer service, great work, fast response
My car rides so much better, the employees were very nice and helpful.

VC
VIVIAN C.
05/24/2020
Fast-Reliable-Honest
I have used Euro Car for years and with two BMW's. They have always shown a high level of integrity and responsiveness in servicing and repairing my cars.

BW
BARRY / SILVA W.
Volvo S70
05/21/2020
98 Volvo
My car was serviced very timely! Parts were replaced, as needed, and returned very quickly! I totally trust my car’s service to Euro Car Care, as I believe they do a excellent job and great service!

CR
CARLON R.
Boerne, TX
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
05/17/2020
Mercedes CLS550 Repair
Euro Care Care was recommended by another European auto repair shop after I discussed the issue with our 2012 Mercedes CLS500. The other repair shop wasn't comfortable taking on the repair work but told me that if anyone could fix it it would be the guys at Euro Car Care. I contacted Euro Car Care, explained the issue, which had been identified by a local Mercedes dealership but was going to cost more than the value of the car to repair, and they said they thought they could fix the problem but to bring it in. The tore the car down, confirmed the diagnosis and repaired the car for a fraction of the cost quoted by the dealership. The entire process was transparent and the kept me informed through the repair process as they worked to correct the issue. This shop gets five stars for the quality of work, communication and customer focus and is where all my future Mercedes repair work will be done.

JONATHAN C.
Mercedes-Benz S430
05/16/2020
Suspension
After having my car brought in to have my suspension fixed twice with in a month, my car now sqeeks and screeches when i brake which it didn't do before. Also something is now rubbing everytime i turn the vehicle. The car also has a heavy vibration when sitting idle that it didn't have before The car just sounds worse now than when i brought in the first time to have the suspension fixed.

Julianna S.
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Julianna said this business's staff is easy to deal with and can accept payment over the phone and arrange for her to pick up her vehicle at her convenience. She said they always have great prices, as well.

LK
LISA K.
05/15/2020
Euro Car Care did an excellent job on my BMW. They were prompt & professional, friendly & communicated with me as they evaluated my problem. Not only did they fix the problem I took it in for, but also fixed some things I was waiting to get done & all at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend Euro Car Car.

JEANNIE / DAVID F.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/15/2020
Honest mechanics
They are honest about the work your car really needs and don’t oversell services Love their dry sense of humor.

AT
ANNA T.
05/14/2020
Efficient and great customer service
Had a “dead” car so called and they worked on my car right away and I had a new battery and a my ride was ready in several hours! Very friendly and did it all with “no contact” during these strange times of social distancing!

KP
KATHY JO P.
Three Rivers, TX
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/12/2020
Prompt, professional service.
Thank you for getting my car in for service on short notice. I appreciate the fast, friendly service. The extra steps in sanitizing are appreciated also.

TG
TONY G.
05/11/2020
Knowledgeable and honest
Took in my 2011 BMW 328i Xdrive for AC not working properly and because of the experience Joe was able to diagnose the problem back to my car battery being the issue. Replaced battery and now all good.

RA
RODLOF A.
05/01/2020
I was very surprised by how help for Joe was . Caught me off guard lol . Highly recommend this place

KK
KRIS /KAREN K.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/29/2020
Professional, responsive and gave candid feedback on what was urgent vs. what can wait for future.
Joe C., General Manager from Euro Car Care Inc responded on 05/01/2020

Thank for your kind words. We are happy you chose to use our facilities. We look forward to continue helping you with your automotive needs. Happy Motoring.

Joseph Castillo