JN
JORDAN N.
Mercedes-Benz C250
06/26/2016
Joe was great, from the first time I spoke with him until the time I picked my car up. Everyone was very upfront with telling me what my car needed and they were very quick!

DI
DELIA I.
Saab 9-3
08/31/2015
2006 Turbo conv Saab
picked up my car and had issues right off the bat, they still have not been able to get my car running properly and my engine light is on again its only been about a week, and this has been going on for a little over a yr, I first took it in to get my Turbo replaced then it was an ECM issues then it was another thing and then another etc etc. I am so frustrated!

RV
Robert V.
BMW 325i
07/27/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Josie. She said this business is very good although they have been having a difficult time with putting a good battery in the vehicle and having it end up being no good.
Joe C., General Manager from Euro Car Care Inc responded on 07/29/2015

THANK YOU MR. & MRS. VALADEZ, WE APPRECIATE YOU REVIEW AND UPON REVIEWING YOUR STATEMENT WE FOUND THAT THEIR WAS A MISS COMMUICATION ON THE BATTERY IN WHICH WE DID RECOMMEND REPLACEMENT OF YOUR BATTERY AND IT WAS MENTION TO US THAT YOU JUST REPLACED THAT BATTERY. WHEN SPEAKING TO MR. VALDEZ HE TOLD US THAT HE WOULD TAKE THE BATTERY BACK TO WHERE HE HAD ORIGINALLY PURCHASED IT.  WE THANK YOU TREMENDOUSLY FOR YOU BUSINESS.

Joseph Castillo