JONATHAN C.
Mercedes-Benz S430
05/16/2020
Suspension
After having my car brought in to have my suspension fixed twice with in a month, my car now sqeeks and screeches when i brake which it didn't do before. Also something is now rubbing everytime i turn the vehicle. The car also has a heavy vibration when sitting idle that it didn't have before The car just sounds worse now than when i brought in the first time to have the suspension fixed.

NM
NATHANAL M.
Boerne, TX
10/18/2019
Professional and reasonable
My experience at euro auto care was superb. Quality and timely auto repairs for a very reasonable price. Great technician. They even went the extra mile to put my BMW battery back together. Will be visiting them back when the time comes.

JOHN C.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
08/14/2019
Efficient friendly service
I've started taking my Mercedes C 300 to Euro Car for about two years. They provide efficient friendly service from a team of mechanics specially trained to diagnose and maintain Mercedes vehicles, as well as other luxury cars.

SERGIO S.
01/29/2019
No help
No help from this place. Charge me 239 dlls for something that I already knew. And i told him.want me to give me a deposit to keep diagnosing my car. And bad attitude.
Joe C., General Manager from Euro Car Care Inc responded on 01/29/2019

Customer brought his car in. Car would not start unless jump started, we charged battery and his battery would not take a charge, called customer and informed him that he needed a battery. He wanted to supply the battery against our policy but we allowed it. So, we had to wait on him to purchase a battery a day and half later when he finally brought us the battery, we were able to diagnosis the vehicle. We informed him that he was running on 3 cylinders and the light for low oil pressure was on, customer said the light was wrong. We inform him that if we were to continue, we needed to check oil pressure because the risk of ruining the engine with low oil pressure could fry the engine. Customer granted us permission to check oil pressure. In which his oil pressure was 1-2 psi at idle, Normal would be 17.4 - 29 psi at idle. Next step was to drop oil pan and see if there was any obstruction. In which would have been very expensive, and we informed the customer of this and what the expense would be if we continued. All the customer was charged for was an Electrical scan and an oil pressure test. With the labor to remove and install customer new battery. A fair price.

Joseph Castillo

great service

CARLOS C.
Volvo 940
12/27/2016
Frustrated, not happy and at a loss for words.
poor, service. They replaced a battery. Fine. And a quality battery. Work order stated that the car was taken on the highway and ran fine. I picked up the car and almost as soon as I got on the road the same issue was present. No pick up, the turbo charge would not engage and little or no pick up. I struggled to get home and parked the car. I will call the shop when they open after the Holidays and see what they have to say about this issue. It took some time to find a shop that would service the car and am willing to give them a chance to correct the problem. The button below asked if I would recommend the shop to a friend and at this moment I have to say No,

DI
DELIA I.
Saab 9-3
08/31/2015
2006 Turbo conv Saab
picked up my car and had issues right off the bat, they still have not been able to get my car running properly and my engine light is on again its only been about a week, and this has been going on for a little over a yr, I first took it in to get my Turbo replaced then it was an ECM issues then it was another thing and then another etc etc. I am so frustrated!

AG
Andrea G.
BMW 535i
08/27/2015 Category: Service
Andrea said she does not think this business was very up front about the prices. She left with a bill of about $900.

PW
Pedro W.
BMW 325i
05/03/2014 Category: Service
Pedro said the staff at this business was very good on communicating the status of his vehicle. The price of the diagnostic was too high, he could have received a free one elsewhere. The repairs were fine but they did not fix the problem that he initially brought it in for. He would not recommend them to others for the reasons mentioned.

Joseph D.
Mercedes-Benz S500
02/17/2014 Category: Service
Joseph said they didn't correct the problem. He would not recommend them to others because the issue was not resolved. He needed to take his vehicle back to Mercedes and it's still there.

RO
RUSSELL O.
Volvo XC70
07/10/2020
Euro Car Care nailed it again
Another 5-star performance from Euro Car Care. Ignition system started going south on my Volvo XC70. Joe and his reliable crew diagnosed the problem and now I'm happy and back on the road. Thanks!!

Saab 9-3
07/08/2020
Fixed the problem
They did a great job taking care of my girlfriends car and did it very quickly. Really appreciate the constat updates aswell. Thank you Joe.

JAMES S.
Nissan Sentra
07/06/2020
Quality Care
If you want quality care with your vehicle this is the place! Impeccable service in every detail.

NR
NANCY R.
07/04/2020
Excellent service, reasonable pricing! Love these guys!! Thanks for helping Me keep my beemer running top notch!!

JONATHAN C.
Cibolo, TX
Volkswagen Golf
07/03/2020
Legit
Excellent personal service. The first honest and straight forward mechanic I've found for my Volkswagen. I will definitely be returning.