SERGIO S.
01/29/2019
No help
No help from this place. Charge me 239 dlls for something that I already knew. And i told him.want me to give me a deposit to keep diagnosing my car. And bad attitude.
Joe C., General Manager from Euro Car Care Inc responded on 01/29/2019

Customer brought his car in. Car would not start unless jump started, we charged battery and his battery would not take a charge, called customer and informed him that he needed a battery. He wanted to supply the battery against our policy but we allowed it. So, we had to wait on him to purchase a battery a day and half later when he finally brought us the battery, we were able to diagnosis the vehicle. We informed him that he was running on 3 cylinders and the light for low oil pressure was on, customer said the light was wrong. We inform him that if we were to continue, we needed to check oil pressure because the risk of ruining the engine with low oil pressure could fry the engine. Customer granted us permission to check oil pressure. In which his oil pressure was 1-2 psi at idle, Normal would be 17.4 - 29 psi at idle. Next step was to drop oil pan and see if there was any obstruction. In which would have been very expensive, and we informed the customer of this and what the expense would be if we continued. All the customer was charged for was an Electrical scan and an oil pressure test. With the labor to remove and install customer new battery. A fair price.

Joseph Castillo
General Manager
210-340-1510

CARLOS C.
Volvo 940
12/27/2016
Frustrated, not happy and at a loss for words.
poor, service. They replaced a battery. Fine. And a quality battery. Work order stated that the car was taken on the highway and ran fine. I picked up the car and almost as soon as I got on the road the same issue was present. No pick up, the turbo charge would not engage and little or no pick up. I struggled to get home and parked the car. I will call the shop when they open after the Holidays and see what they have to say about this issue. It took some time to find a shop that would service the car and am willing to give them a chance to correct the problem. The button below asked if I would recommend the shop to a friend and at this moment I have to say No,

AG
Andrea G.
BMW 535i
08/27/2015 Category: Service
Andrea said she does not think this business was very up front about the prices. She left with a bill of about $900.

Joseph D.
Mercedes-Benz S500
02/17/2014 Category: Service
Joseph said they didn't correct the problem. He would not recommend them to others because the issue was not resolved. He needed to take his vehicle back to Mercedes and it's still there.