RO
Russell O.
09/07/2019
Another 5-star for Euro Car Care
I had just parked in front of a business in my 2007 Volvo XC70 when the gearshift knob fell apart! I could shift only into Neutral and Drive. I managed to coast back out in neutral and dashed over to Euro Car Care. Some parts needed replacement and I thought the car would have to sleep over the weekend, but they dug up the part and had me back on the road the same day - and this was on Friday, when they close early. I can't say enough in praise of Joe Castillo and his team - super-courteous and super-competent. They knock it out of the park every time.

BC
BILLY C.
09/07/2019
always friendly and punctual
We have been taking an older BMW to Euro Car for a few years now. I appreciate that they are always friendly and punctual. They tell you what is wrong with your car or things that you should consider doing in the future but they are never pushy. They provide an honest assessment of what is a priority and what is a nice-to-do. We have recommended them to our friends.

ALI / ANN M.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
09/05/2019
Excellent work
As always they did a fantastic job. I have been taking all my call for maintenance and repairs there for the last 16 years and they are honest and do a wonderful job.

GL
GERALD M L.
Volvo 240
09/02/2019
Volvo Repairs
Mark and his team of technicians provide superb service. He has been maintaining my Volvos for over two decades.

Volvo S60
08/30/2019
Volvo inspection
Really prompt and thorough service, thank you!

Michael W.
Volvo V70
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Michael said he would recommend this business for service.

KT
KEVIN T.
Audi Q7
08/27/2019
Quality Service
Exceptional service from beginning to end. Every aspect of the customer service was impeccable and continued during the service of my vehicle. People were courteous and friendly with a common sense approach about customer satisfaction which made the experience effortless.

TL
TEQUILA L.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
08/27/2019
They amaze me
Took my 2003 MB in for AC work. That's their specialty, work done to perfection as usual. My MB fast about 220K miles, and they keep it purring. During my visit I mentioned that my AC in my 2006 Honda civic (120K miles) hasn't worked in years. I've even taken it to both Honda dealership in San Antonio. Both said that there was nothing they could due to a crash. To my amazement Euro Care Car fixed my Honda's AC. WOW!!! I will never take my car back to a Honda dealership for repairs, they're not as qualified as the staff at Euro Care Car. And I'm always given FREE advice on how to maintain my vehicles.
Their prices are better than either Boerne or San Antonio MB dealership. Skip the free food and drinks, you're paying for them in their prices, no free meal. I recommend them for German cars, but to my delight, I recommend them for Hondas too. Very friendly, honest people I've come to trust.

MARGARETE D.
08/24/2019
Reliable auto care and service
Honest and affordable service. Courteous and caring staff. I highly recommend Euro Car Care.

DE

DF
DIANNE F.
Audi Q5
08/22/2019
Great experience and great staff.
Just moved to TX from DC and needed an oil change. I was able to get an appointment the next day. Service was fast and very professional.

Michael M.
Texas
Land Rover LR3
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Michael said they always fix the problem at this business.

RICHARD H.
08/17/2019
Great service & honest prices
I’ve been going to Euro Car Care for four years. They are personable, provide fast service and most importantly, I can trust them to give me an honest assessment of labor & materials to get my car up to speed. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

KP
KATHY JO P.
Three Rivers, TX
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/16/2019
Stellar Service
The team at Euro Car Care are amazing. They keep me on track with maintenance. They are timely & professional. I highly recommend their shop.

CV
Charles V.
Hollywood Park, TX
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Charles said the vehicle could have been cleaned before he got it back. He added that he recommends this business all the time, and that they always do a great job.