CV
CARLOS V.
BMW 328i
03/22/2019
Customer service
Amazing shop, I was looking for a part and just randomly called them. Since the moment they picked up I felt taken care of. They didn’t try and push anything on me and even when they had the part I needed they made sure it was exactly what I needed instead of just trying to make a sale.

Volkswagen Tiguan
Very impressive
Thank you guys for fixing my car. I'll make sure to keep you in my mind.

EG
EDWARD G.
Quick and Efficient
Glad to see my car taken care off and ready for spring.

KEN S.
65,000 service
Euro Car always performs quality and timely service; I appreciate their work and will continue to bring my car there for future maintenance and repairs.

BILL S.
03/20/2019
Never Going to Dealer Again!
BMW X5 2013. Saw some oil leaking from car on my drive way. Took it to the San Antonio BMW dealer who “diagnosed” my car with 2 oil leaks, filter gaskets and oil pan gaskets, a power steering pump leak because I heard whining noise and tensioner belt was saturated so that had to be replaced and my Thrust arm bushing was torn so that had to be replaced all came to over $8,000 dollars. Told them to please return my vehicle. I took it to Joe. His team found 1 oil leak and that the power steering fluid my have been comtaminated with water so they flushed it out and replaced the belt and cleaned up the oil. NONE of the other items were found to be needed. All done for $1,660. Principle BMW has moved to their new big facility and brought with them the old nasty practices of the former owners. This was really disappointing to me. So instead of scaring me into buying s new car. They lost a customer. Beware of Principle BMW.

MEGHAN M.
Boerne, TX
Audi Q5
03/20/2019
They check everything out and get me in right away

IN
INGER N.
03/17/2019
The Service and the people. The price is right alsol
Just wish to thank everyone for a great job. And having my car washed, was a nice surprise.

JAY T.
Saab 9-3
03/15/2019
Excellent, fast service
I needed a mechanic’s assessment of a 2007 Saab 9-3. The service was prompt, and at half the price of a couple of other European car-focused shops. They even corrected a headlight that slipped out of alignment and didn’t charge me for it. I will definitely use them in the future.

DT
DEE T.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/13/2019
AWESOME
I have been a customer since 2006 and know without a doubt that my vehicles are always taken care of with the utmost care. I recommend with no uncertainties. Hands down the best care!

AA
ADRIAN A.
03/13/2019
Amazing service and very good prices. Jo was very knowledgeable and courteous. The prices here are very reasonable for the work they do . Paid half the price what the dealer was charging me . Will definitely return !

CR
CAROLYNN (PATTY) R.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
03/08/2019
Exceptional knowledge, reasonable prices, and great customer service!
I was driving along and what to my wondering eyes did appear but the dreaded symbol for Something is Wrong with your Engine! I stopped in at this garage on Blanco. The tech scanned my car and said that I needed not one but two oxygen sensors. He priced the oxygen sensors at over $200 each! After they revived me, I did an Arnold and told him, "I'll Be Baaaack!". That night I checked prices for oxygen sensors. The Bosch was $79.99. Went to AutoZone and they confirmed this is the brand I would need. I went to another garage and they told me they didn't work on European cars. As my cats would say, and it's a big kitty 4 letter word, "RATZ". They very kindly referred me to Euro Car Care. I called Euro and spoke with Joe. I was impressed by his knowledge, patience, sense of humor. So Veronikar (my car) and I headed to West Ave. where Euro is located. Come to find out, it wasn't my oxygen sensors, it was my air something thingy ( still can't figure out why they didn't hire me as a mechanic, I have potential. I knew where my engine was!). They made the repair and Veronikar is up and running! They were fast, more than fairly priced, and very customer focused. I will continue to go there. And Joe has a wonderful sense of humor! Highly recommend!!! Five stars, kudos and cupcakes! And to all a good night!

DE
DEE DEE E.
03/07/2019
Review
Very happy with service

Volvo S80
03/01/2019
Awesome experience
Joe and the team did an awesome job on my 2004 Volvo S80 T6. They diagnosed my car and gave me two options for fixing things. They do a quality job while not charging you exuberant prices. I will definitely use them again.

DOYLE S. B.
Mercedes-Benz C350
02/28/2019
Great Shop
Honest shop staff. They communicate well and kept me informed about my repairs.

JASON G.
Volkswagen Passat
02/25/2019
Like new again
Euro Car Care got my Passat running good again for a fair price. They replaced the vacuum pump and the spark plugs and did some suspension work. It only took them two days and the price was fair. I'm very happy with the quality of their work and the level of their service.

SAMUEL C.
Volvo S70
02/23/2019
High Quality Volvo Service
I have a 2000 Volvo S-70 and do most of the minor service myself. I had the dreaded flashing up arrow and after diagnosis I wanted to make sure and took my car to Euro Care. Joe was polite, courteous and as promised called the next day with his recommendations. My Volvo was serviced and issue resolved a day later. Yes I would go back and recommend to others.

NK
NASSER K.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/22/2019
Tire pressure
They supposed to check my tire pressure but they did not. I went somewhere else to fix tire pressure

EV
ELLISEO V.
02/20/2019
Satisfied
Went in for a scheduled maintenance and Experienced expedited service.

Porsche 914
02/19/2019
'73 Porsche 914 Resuurection
Jim Butcher makes this place the best euro-car facility in S.A.

BMW 750i
02/16/2019
First visit
Joe and the technician at Euro Car were most helpful with their repair of a BMW parking brake for about half the cost of full replacement. I appreciate the attention they gave me.