BE
BRADLEY E.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/16/2020
Great Value, Great Service, Great Experience
I own a 2014 VW Jetta that was experiencing engine sputtering. I didn't want to go to the dealership and get shafted by the cost so I asked around and got two recommendations for this place. Mr. Joseph Castillo was the first face I saw walking in and he was such a chill dude. He was very helpful and called me every step of the way explaining the what was done on my vehicle and the cost as it was happening. The overall price was more than fair and my car runs excellent. This place is a gem and provided me peace of mind which is kind of hard to come by in 2020. I tip my hat to EuroCar, Mr. Castillo, & the crew that worked on my vehicle. I'll be a returning customer for sure.

HS
Hazel S.
Texas
Buick LaCrosse
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Hazel said this business is always efficient and very nice.

BW
BARRY / SILVA W.
Volvo V70
06/12/2020
V70 Review
We trust Euro car Care because their service is excellent, and they have the motto that they care for your car so that you can safely drive. We take our two cars cars there for service because we totally trust their service!

06/11/2020
Great Knowledge and Customer Service
They stayed later so I can pick up my car after it had been fixed. They knew everything about my car and made me feel comfortable leaving it and that it would be taken care of.

DON S.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/10/2020
Customer oriented. Let you know the problems, if any and work with you on what really needs fixing now and what can be deferred.

DY
DUANE Y.
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/10/2020
CAR CARE
AGAIN YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.! THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXCELLENT WORK, YOUR ADVICE, YOUR REASONABLE PRICING, AND YOUR INTEREST IN HELPING ME MAINTAIN THIS 2007 JEWEL.
DUANE YOUNG

GL
GLENN L.
👍
First time here staff was very professional. They kept me up to date with the progress. I enjoyed the experience and once they fixed my first issue with my car I went ahead and let the fix some more stuff. They did excellent work.

Volvo S80
Good place to fix car
Eruo car care take good care us

BLAINE M.
Audi A5 oil leak and muffler replaced
Took my fiancé’s car here today and it was back the same day. Very friendly staff and the were very fair price wise. I wouldn’t hesitate to go back again.

SASHA H.
06/05/2020
Great service! I was able to get my car in same day! Will definitely return for future services! 😁

Audi Q7
06/04/2020
Friendly, Quick, Reasonable
We are new to San Antonio. My Audi sprung an oil leak. Joe waited for us with a smile! as we arrived at 5:30 pm. The car was fixed and ready to pick up by lunch the next day! Thank you! Great service, we will be back!!

KD
KATY D.
Volkswagen Touareg
06/03/2020
The gentlemen here were friendly and fair. Did a great job on my VW. Will definitely be back when needed.

DALE C.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
05/28/2020
Fast and reliable Service.....
All work was performed and explained thoroughly and vehicle was returned clean!

MIKE B.
Castroville, TX
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/27/2020
Honest and Very Professional!
Took my mercedes to them for the first time, and they diagnosed situation, came up with solution, and even recommended another vendor to fix issue, and not have me incur delay and/or unnecessary costs. I trust them whole heartedly, and will not take my mercedes to anyone else! I am a customer for life, thanks to their honesty and absolute professionalism. It’s refreshing to see Companies like this still exist today.

THERESA B.
Saab 9-3
05/25/2020
Great customer service, great work, fast response
My car rides so much better, the employees were very nice and helpful.