AW
ANDRE' W.
Volvo S80
02/21/2015
Great Value
They fixed my car well under the quoted prices of their competitors, within a solid time frame, with high quality work.

Alfred B.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
02/21/2015 Category: Service
Alfred said he has been dealing with this business for 15 years and he really likes their service.

GC
Gabriella C.
Mercedes-Benz C230
02/21/2015 Category: Service
Gabriella said the business provides next day or same day service.

DA
DARYL A.
Volvo 240
02/17/2015
quality service and knowledge.
As always I'm treated with respect and kindness, and as always I'm given a fair price and the highest quality of service mark knows my car better than I ever could and knows exactly what it needs and gives me the option that works best for me

AP
Antonio P.
Mercedes-Benz C230
02/13/2015 Category: Service
Antonio said this business provided quick service at a reasonable price. They knew what the problem was and corrected it immediately. They explained the problem to him and he trusts them very much.

JO
James O.
BMW 750i
02/12/2015 Category: Service
James said this business is outstanding. They are honest, trustworthy, and timely. He is greatly satisfied with them.

ES
EUGENE S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/08/2015
Dependable and Honest
Since moving to San Antonio in 1993, based on the strong recommendation of a friend, I have trusted my cars (Volvo and MB) to Mark at Euro Car Care. Prior to Euro Car Care, I have always had my cars serviced by the dealers for the last 29 years. The work at Euro Car Care is definitely dealer quality and is performed at a lower price. If you own a European car, you owe it to yourself and to your car to visit Mark at Euro Car Care. I would not even consider taking my E-350 anyplace else.

I am a real person, voluntarily writing a real review.

Eugene
(210) 846-7891

SE
STEVEN E.
Saab 9-3
02/06/2015
the customer service was outstanding
Mr Castillo is always helpful they even replaced my reverse lights. I'm with Euro all the way. Thank y'all for making my experience a pleasure and warming feeling. The best ever. Mr Castillo is so helpful and friendly.

MISSY R.
02/06/2015
My New Go-To!
I dropped by Euro Care Care after my regular shop for oil changes said my 2006 BMW model was too old for them to service, and they recommended me go to these guys. I am so happy I did, I just wish I had known about them sooner! Super helpful and friendly, they fit me right in at the end of the day - even though an appointment is usually necessary. They even had a part I was missing that the BMW center was going to charge me much more for! Amazing experience, will definitely be back! Thanks guys!

Shannon S.
Blanco, TX
BMW 328i
02/05/2015 Category: Service
Shannon said her experience with the business was very good.

MK
MATILDA K.
Saab 9-3
02/04/2015
good service and costmer friendly
our car now shows the level of gas correct.
also thank you for fixing the weather strip,
and the right back glass.

SN
SAM N.
BMW 325i
02/02/2015
Service with Integrity
When I first moved to San Antonio, I went to Eurocare (Mark) because he was honest and managed to deliver quality maintence at an affordable price. A few years back, out of convenience, I went to an alternate shop. I am back at Eurocare now and realize how much more important integrity along with fixing issues the first time are.

WP
Wiley P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/24/2015 Category: Service
Wiley said he has been going to this business for 23 years and they always do a great job.

David D.
Volvo S70
01/17/2015 Category: Service
David said this business was pretty good.

MF
MARIA F.
Mercedes-Benz CLK320
01/16/2015
Awsome staff
Friendly environment,honest staffing and the auto repair are compatible.

RK
Richard K.
New Braunfels, TX
Mercedes-Benz CLS550
01/12/2015 Category: Service
Richard said he has been a repeat customer of the business for fifteen to twenty years because they do a good job.

BP
BURWELL and NOREEN P.
01/09/2015
5 Star Treatment Every Time
Having brought my cars to Euro Car Care for over 7 years now, I know the car will always be repaired correctly the first time, they will only do what's needed and their customer service is outstanding. Thank you Mark, Joe and company.

JAMIE G.

JOHN P.
Volkswagen Passat
01/08/2015
Awesome
Great and personable customer service. Honest y and integrity, that's Eurocar .care.

RJ
Rita J.
01/07/2015 Category: Service
Rita said the business gave her excellent service.