GH
Garrett H.
BMW 330xi
01/30/2014 Category: Service
Garrett said he got good service at this business but they did forgot to change the oil.

Michael B.
BMW 128i
01/27/2014 Category: Service
Michael said he appreciates that this business accommodated him by getting him in right away.

James A.
Boerne, TX
BMW 530i
01/25/2014 Category: Service
James said the experience was fine. The staff provided excellent service.

Tom M.
Schertz, TX
Volvo S80
01/24/2014 Category: Service
Tom said the facility missed the radiator issue on the first diagnostic so he had to bring his vehicle back a second time.

DN
DAVID N.
Mercedes-Benz S550
01/22/2014
New Radiator and oil leak repair
absolutely excellent work. Fast and very professional. I highly recommend them, much better than the two dealers in town.

LO
Linda O.
BMW 328i
01/22/2014 Category: Service
Linda said this business is always extremely informative and accommodating.

DE
DANIEL E.
Karnes City, TX
Mercedes-Benz C280
01/20/2014
Very thankful.
Mr.Marc and Joe went out of their way for me and my family. Mr. Marc went as far as to open up his shop on New Year's Eve just to return my wife and baby boy back their wheels. I became a lifetime customer.
Thanks Euro Car.

STEVEN S.
Mercedes-Benz 300D
01/20/2014
Longblock Replacement
Euro Car Care worked with me on a large project after I sourced a replacement longblock for my car. I have now a car that runs well through their efforts.

Selwyn W.
Volvo S70
01/17/2014 Category: Service
Selwyn they fixed the vehicle and the service was good.

WP
Wiley P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/17/2014 Category: Service
Wiley said he has been with this business for 21 years and the representatives have always done a good job.

LC
Lindley C.
Toyota Avalon
01/13/2014 Category: Service
Lindley said he was pleased with the service they provided.

CD
Carlota D.
Honda Accord
01/13/2014 Category: Service
Carlota said this business provided good service and she is pleased that she found them. They told her that her vehicle would be ready by 6:00 pm but it was not ready until the next morning.

RAYMOND M.
Mercedes-Benz E300
01/12/2014
Genuine Service and AFFORDABLE!!
I'm disabled and when my truck was stolen(outside of a hospital!), an acquaintance helped me by selling me their old Mercedes at a price my situation afforded me. But now what? What if it needs WK!? Well, it did. But I'm blessed to have found Euro Care! Out of all the shops I called, Euro actually treated us like we were old friends!! I felt welcomed and confident in having my Mercedes towed there. My car was ready quick & the price was AMAZINGLY LOW! Especially for a diesel Mercedes! The total was lower than the estimate & I REALLY needed that extra help. Joe and the mechanics & staff are wonderful & patient. I will be returning to have my oil changed and regular services I'm nhoping for many yrs to come. Thanks Euro Car Care, you put the "CARE" back into Car Care! See you guys soon!
~Sam