BC
BRUCE C.
Austin, TX
10/18/2019
running just fine
When I filled up in Kyle I put in the solvent. While running a second errand in Austin the "service engine soon" came on again. Maybe the light will go out after I use up the full tank and all the solvent has run through.

Bruce Cox

GB
GREGORY B.
Mercedes-Benz C250
10/15/2019
Repairs on my Mercedes Benz
Yes five star service with these guys..... I took my c-class to the dealership, Hugh mistake. They completed the diagnostic check and show me estimate well over 2500.00!!! So I asked around to some friends and they recommended Euro car care, it was a great recommendation. They completed the the repairs in a timely fashion and under 1000.00 couldn’t be more satisfied. They also offer new customer discounts along w military discounts, saved me a hundred dollars. Thanks to Joe and the trustworthy staff I have a place to to take my my Mercedes if needed. Thanks guys
Gregory B.

OT
OLYMPIA T.
10/14/2019
Excellent customer service!!!
Very professional customer service!
Reliable and accommodating!
Mr. Castillo always welcomes his customers with a smile!

CO
CYNTHIA O.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/14/2019
Trust and price
I have been bringing my car to Euro car since 2013, because of the quality of the work and the unbeatable price.

JASON C.
Audi Q5
10/11/2019
The friendliness, professionalism and way Joe knows his clients by their first name.
Euro Care Care is the ONLY place I take my Audi when I need maintenance on it. Everyone there is friendly, professional and their attention to detail is amazing. They will NOT nickel and dime you but will tell you what honestly needs to happen from the most important to the the things that can wait.

DAVID S.
Volvo 240
10/10/2019
Great expertise and customer service! Two thumbs up!

DANIEL L.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/09/2019
Feedback
Joe is always professional and courteous. Work was done in a timely Manner.

CF
CURTIS F.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
10/08/2019
Fantastic service
Friendly staff. Really felt as though they cared about my vehicle and I. Transparency. Great work at a great price.

TL
TEQUILA L.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
10/04/2019
Trustworthy and Reliable
Requested to have my car inspected to see if it was travel worthy. Received it back without being charged. That was surprising. Not necessarily for this company but so unexpectant. Definitely wouldn't have occurred at another company. That's just how they do business, honest and reliable. Thanks for having my back.

TA
TELFORD A.
10/02/2019
Great service and staff
The staff takes care the customers needs and performs service in a timely manner.

Saab 9-3
10/02/2019
Great shop
Took care of oil change and gave me an idea of what to look out for.

EV
ELLISEO V.
10/01/2019
Professional Attention
Honest technicians! I know I can trust Euro Car Care to address my auto's issues and correct them at a fair price.

YB
Yolanda B.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Yolanda said that she had no complaints regarding the place's service.

RICHARD R.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
09/27/2019
My new mechanic
Joe was very honest and made me feel welcomed soon as I entered the building. As a veteran in San Antonio I never experience that sort of hospitality. My vehicle only required an oil change after the Mercedes dealer suggested I needed$3000.00 in unnecessary repairs. The shop was surprised my car was in such great condition considering the age and low mileage. I recommend a pre-inspection before purchasing any preowned foreign car

SANDI W.
09/18/2019
Exceeded My Expectations - Super fast repairs
I had to drop off my car on a Saturday when the battery died. I emailed Joe and he called me first thing Monday when the shop opened. We discussed the battery and my AC, as well as the fact I was approaching my 100,000 mile service. He explained everything and let me know that they "may not get to it today." I told him I was in no rush and Wednesday was fine. I was pleasantly surprised when he called me Tuesday morning and said everything was done! He gave me the final cost - which was exactly what he predicted. Love these guys. This is why I have no worries about owning a 10-year old high-performance BMW.
Joe C., General Manager from Euro Car Care Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you Sandi as always its our pleasure. Happy motoring.

Joseph Castillo