Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CL
CHRISTINE L.
Winter Springs, FL
11/17/2018
Great job servicing my car.

JOHN A.
11/12/2018
Fair price honest work with quality
Fair price honest work with quality. Been going to Martys for 21 years They walk the walk and talk the talk. Always give you an honest answer and options on what you can do. Would not take my car anywhere else.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/14/2018

We appreciate YOU!!  Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

SHAD B.
11/10/2018
Still the best mechanics out there
My AC was out. Bringing it in I was worried about how long it would take. But the team was able to get me out and running on the same day with nice cool air.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/14/2018

Glad to here you are now staying cool on these HOT Florida November days.   Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works.

Casselberry, FL
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/31/2018
Best service ever
I had the best experience , had the car to another repair shops 3 times they could not find my cars problem. Decided to take it to Marty’s Automotive, as I heard about how great they are and it was also recommended by AAA.
They found the problem, repair it at a very reasonable price, and my car rides like new.
This place is honest,friendly, and very reasonable, I highly recommend it.
H. S.
casselberry
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/14/2018

We are so happy to hear that your Grand Marquis is running like new.  We appreciate your business and are happy we have earned your trust.

THANK YOU!!

JOHN M.
10/30/2018
Friendly, and efficient
John and Nick gave me an appointment, contacted me a few hours later with a total price, and an estimated time of completion. They resolved a situation that 2 other places could not. Very happy with everyone there.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/14/2018

We are so happy to hear that we have EARNED your business.
Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works.

Chevrolet Suburban
10/26/2018
Brake job done well
Competent
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works.  We appreciate your patronage.

MARGARET PENNY H.
Winter Park, FL
Honda Civic Si
10/20/2018
service
Everyone was friendly and courteous
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/21/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works to maintain and service you Honda Civic.  Your patronage means so much to us.

EF
EMMA F.
Winter Springs, FL
Mercedes-Benz C230
10/19/2018
THIS VISIT
Thank you to Nick who was so helpful in getting me in this past Monday ( I know how busy you guys are especially on Mondays). I had an emergency, my battery died. While waiting for AAA I called Nick and asked if I could go in, he obliged and off I went. John was so nice about giving me a ride home while they worked on my car. Later that day they called and had replaced the battery plus a couple of other things that needed attention. I'm always happy that Chris works on my Mercedes (he is the foreign car expert). Thank you to everyone at Marty's I completely trust them with my car.

Emma F.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/21/2018

We are so happy that we were able to get your Mercedes fixed and back on the road quickly.  We are so very blessed to have such wonderful employees and loyal customers.  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

LEXIE M.
Volkswagen Passat
10/17/2018
Marty s is the most reliable and honest repair shop we ve ever used!
Very professional people that you can depend on. They do great work and at a very responsible price!!
We wouldn’t think of using anywhere else for vehicle repairs or service
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/21/2018

Your kind words and continued patronage mean so much to us.
THANK YOU!!

MARTIN S.
Apopka, FL
10/07/2018
professional, fair, and friendly
Dear Marty,

We have been going to your shop in Longwood for over 15 years, and have found it well organized and efficient, with everyone taking the time to explain the problem(s), and best solution(s).

With sincere thanks,

Marty Stein

Marty,
We are so blessed to have AWESOME, LOYAL, KIND customers like YOU!!

JENNIFER M.
Saturn VUE
10/02/2018
Amazing
I will never go anywhere else. Thank you Marty's for all you do!!!!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/21/2018

We can't say thank you enough for your continued patronage.

EW
EDWIN W.
Oviedo, FL
09/30/2018
GREAT JOB
SO Far my vehicle is performing great, even though it is 27 years old, it is performing like a much newer one. SO GLAD I WAS REFERRED BY ONE OF YOUR OTHR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS. WILL DEFINITELY RETURN FOR OTHER PROBLEMS AS THEY OCCUR. ED WHITE
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/21/2018

We are so happy to hear your Ford P/U is running well and we look forward to keeping it running great for many more years to come.

LK
LINDSEY K.
09/29/2018
Commitment to excellence
As always I had a great experience and am very satisfied with the work done here.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/21/2018

We appreciate your continued patronage.

GS
GENE S.
09/22/2018
They do the work right the 1st time
John let’s you know what you need and the work is done
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/20/2018

Thank you so much for your continued patronage.

MELISSA S.
Altamonte Springs, FL
09/18/2018
Always great
Best place to get your car looked at and repaired. No hassle, always honest. I never worry when I drop my vehicle and am always happy to follow their advice.

I have a hard time saying that I would recommend only because I want to keep the secret of their awesomeness to myself.

We appreciate YOU!!!

SHAD B.
09/10/2018
The most important thing a mechanic can earn is your trust. I would not trust anyone else to work on any of my vehicles
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/20/2018

The fact that we have earned your trust means so much to us.
We appreciate your business.

KN
KRIS N.
Casselberry, FL
08/23/2018
Customer survice
Customer service
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/20/2018

Thank you so much for allowing us to service your vehicle.

Altamonte Springs, FL
Nissan Xterra
08/08/2018
Crooks, stay away
I used them a couple times and always suspected they're charges were high but I figured I had to pay for quality. The most recent repair they quoted $1200 for a new PCM, I had it towed to a shop a few miles away and it was fixed for $390.00, I consider this robbery and Marty's will not see my money again

EE
ED E.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/06/2018
Checked electric system
Had bought a new battery at Batteries + Bulbs and after I installed it, it started my car once & quit. I jumped & took it to Marty’s. They checked my system & nothing wrong. They tried to charge the battery but it got hot & wouldn’t hold charge. Bad battery. Marty’s installed new , proper battery. Car starts & runs fine. Wouldn’t take my Corvette to any other shop.

JOHN A.
08/06/2018
Honest and great work
Been going to Martys since he opened up 21 years ago honest quality work very friendly and will not steer you in the wrong direction.