Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LYNNE S.
Lincoln LS
07/19/2018
Excellent as Always - Service / Oil Change Appointment
I've had several repairs and maintenance services with Marty's Auto Works. The most expensive repair (suspension work) was half what the dealership would have cost me. My July 17 2018 visit was for servicing - Change Motor Oil Lube Chassis - which includes checking filters and fluids. I needed a new air filter, the oil change (including new oil filter) was for synthetic oil. I was given a ride home and later picked up when the car was ready. The total cost was $87. They are courteous and professional and I highly recommend them.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2018

We are so proud to be your dealership alternative, Lynne! Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate you and your continued business!

CARL M.
Acura 3.2TL
07/18/2018
Honest and dependable
I have been taking my cars to Marty's for probably 8 or more years. I have found them always to be honest about what is needed and the price as reasonable as can be expected. What's more important to me, is they stand behind the work that they do. On one occasion I took my car in to have the fan motor repaired, forgetting that they worked on it before. When I picked up the car there was no charge and I asked about it. They said they had replaced it once before and the new one was under warranty. They had a record of all work done in the past! Nice people to work with! A little out of my way but worth the drive.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2018

We are so happy to be worth the drive, Carl! Marty's is always here for you and your vehicles! Thank you for your continued business!

LEXIE M.
Volkswagen Passat
07/12/2018
Marty s is the BEST!
Nick, John, Gary, Charlie and everyone at Marty s do a great job on our vehicles, we would not use anybody else!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you again, Lexie! Thank you for taking the time to write such nice responses!

EL
EUGENE / CLARA L.
06/24/2018
Usual excellent service
Marty's has been our family mechanic for over 20 years. We have never been disappointed with their performance and friendly personnel. Good service and reasonable prices. Just wish they would offer Saturday service again.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you, Eugene! We are honored to have you as a loyal customer and good friend! We always appreciate your patronage!

CG
CAROLYN G.
06/17/2018
Like Family!
Marty’s was recommended to me several years ago, and I am so thankful. As always, their service is thorough and honest. That’s hard to find these days. I trust them with my car and it’s needs. They have that personal touch and pride in their work that I have not found at a dealership. Marty’s Auto Work is truly a blessing!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you so much, Carol! We are blessed to have you as a valued customer and happy to be your dealership alternative! We are always here for your vehicle!

DEBBIE H.
Nissan Pickup
06/16/2018
Nissan
As always, great service, great communication about needed service or repair, great price.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you, Debbie! As always, we appreicate your business and loyalty!

MARK S.
06/16/2018
Dependable and honest
It's nice to drop off you're vehicle and know it's going to serviced correcly.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you, Mark! You are such a great customer and friend! We are happy to have your trust and your business!

FD
FRAN D.
06/13/2018
Proper maintenance as always.
Marty’s service department has once again ensured that my vehicle is properly maintained and safe for me to drive. I am a satisfied customer of many years.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2018

So glad that we always keep you safe, Fran! That's what we are here for! Thank you so much for being a loyal customer!

JANET P.
Casselberry, FL
06/06/2018
Automotive Maintenance
Have been a customer of Marty’s Auto Works for past two years ... have consistently received good and friendly service. I will continue to patronize Marty’s, as I find it to be a trustworthy establishment, and all repairs and general maintenance have been performed satisfactorily. I am a very satisfied customer.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2018

We are so thankful to have great customers like you! Thank you for your continued patronage, Janet! We appreciate you!

PM
PAUL M.
Honda Ridgeline
06/06/2018
Good service at a fair price
Service was good at a fair price. Counter staff are excellent. Very knowledgeable and friendly.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you, Paul! We are always happy to serve you!

06/05/2018
Wonderful Customer Service
Marty's Auto Works is a great auto repair shop you can trust to help you keep your vehicle running at top performance. They don't try to sell you things you don't need. They help you keep your car running well and they work around your schedule.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly appreciate your business!

TOM S.
05/13/2018
Great work.
They are very trustworthy and do great work for a fair price.

SUSAN M.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Hyundai Accent
05/06/2018
Always a good experience
We're trying to keep an old car road-worthy. I appreciate the fact that they always let me know what's necessary now and what can wait.

RP
RICK P.
04/22/2018
Very unhappy,unable to repair my vehicle properly
I spent a lot of money,and a lot of parts were replaced on my old Jeep.Unfortunately it's
still running rough.I brought my Jeep back,and complained about this,and they replaced some
more parts,which I was charged for.Unfortunately it is still running rough,
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 04/27/2018

Rick,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your concerns. We appreciate your willingness to work with us.

STEVE M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/16/2018
Service B - Mercedes Benz
Brought car in the morning and work was completed by the afternoon. Reasonably priced for the work done compared to the dealer. Always have been satisfied with the effort at Marty's and will be a customer in the future.

Steve,
Thanks so much for the kind words. We are so happy to have earned your business!

GB
GREG B.
Scion xB
04/16/2018
Found the noise!
Thank you for solving the mystery of the nefarious rattle on my Toaster!

Gred,
So happy we could help you out! Thank you for your business!

KP
KEN P.
04/15/2018
Great on repair - need work on communication
My car arrived after hours Wednesday. I left a request to call. No call Thursday until I made it. Response - 4 customers ahead of you. Rest of the day - no word. Friday I sent an email and got a call right away. Service will be done. Called again. On hold for 7 minutes before hanging up. Sent a text and got a call right away. Service completed. Car fixed by the end of the day so I could pick it up Saturday. Customer communication needs attention!

Ken,
We appreciate your feedback, we certainly will address this with our guys.

KT
KEITH T.
Winter Springs, FL
04/14/2018
Best service in town!
These guys are the best! Always treat me and my family right. Fair price for outstanding work. Thanks Nick, John and Marty!

Keith,
We appreciate your kind words! Thank you!

JAMES F.
Windermere, FL
04/07/2018
You can depend on Marty's for fast reliable work
Nick and John always provide honest work and have your vehicle ready when they say it will be ready and fixed correctly the first time.

James,
Thank you for your feedback, we are truly blessed to have wonderful customers like you!

WM
WILLIAM M.
04/05/2018
Honest, friendly feedback!
Went to David Maus Toyota in April 2018 for a discounted oil/filter change on my 4 Runner and they determined my brakes were within 1000 miles (2mm) of needing replaced. Marty's had an email free brake check so I wanted a confirmation of the required repairs. Marty's tech determined that there is 5mm left on the brake pads which means I have only used about half of the life expectancy. That means I should be good for another 30,000+ miles. How do you trust a dealer that engages in this predatory, deceptive upselling practice? Stick with someone you know and trust-Thanks Marty and your tech department!

William,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Marty's. We strive to always provide you with honest answers and quality service.