Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TOM S.
05/13/2018
Great work.
They are very trustworthy and do great work for a fair price.

SUSAN M.
Hyundai Accent
05/06/2018
Always a good experience
We're trying to keep an old car road-worthy. I appreciate the fact that they always let me know what's necessary now and what can wait.

RP
RICK P.
04/22/2018
Very unhappy,unable to repair my vehicle properly
I spent a lot of money,and a lot of parts were replaced on my old Jeep.Unfortunately it's
still running rough.I brought my Jeep back,and complained about this,and they replaced some
more parts,which I was charged for.Unfortunately it is still running rough,

Rick,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your concerns. We appreciate your willingness to work with us.

STEVE M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/16/2018
Service B - Mercedes Benz
Brought car in the morning and work was completed by the afternoon. Reasonably priced for the work done compared to the dealer. Always have been satisfied with the effort at Marty's and will be a customer in the future.

Steve,
Thanks so much for the kind words. We are so happy to have earned your business!

GB
GREG B.
Scion xB
04/16/2018
Found the noise!
Thank you for solving the mystery of the nefarious rattle on my Toaster!

Gred,
So happy we could help you out! Thank you for your business!

KP
KEN P.
04/15/2018
Great on repair - need work on communication
My car arrived after hours Wednesday. I left a request to call. No call Thursday until I made it. Response - 4 customers ahead of you. Rest of the day - no word. Friday I sent an email and got a call right away. Service will be done. Called again. On hold for 7 minutes before hanging up. Sent a text and got a call right away. Service completed. Car fixed by the end of the day so I could pick it up Saturday. Customer communication needs attention!

Ken,
We appreciate your feedback, we certainly will address this with our guys.

KT
KEITH T.
Winter Springs, FL
04/14/2018
Best service in town!
These guys are the best! Always treat me and my family right. Fair price for outstanding work. Thanks Nick, John and Marty!

Keith,
We appreciate your kind words! Thank you!

JAMES F.
Windermere, FL
04/07/2018
You can depend on Marty's for fast reliable work
Nick and John always provide honest work and have your vehicle ready when they say it will be ready and fixed correctly the first time.

James,
Thank you for your feedback, we are truly blessed to have wonderful customers like you!

WM
WILLIAM M.
04/05/2018
Honest, friendly feedback!
Went to David Maus Toyota in April 2018 for a discounted oil/filter change on my 4 Runner and they determined my brakes were within 1000 miles (2mm) of needing replaced. Marty's had an email free brake check so I wanted a confirmation of the required repairs. Marty's tech determined that there is 5mm left on the brake pads which means I have only used about half of the life expectancy. That means I should be good for another 30,000+ miles. How do you trust a dealer that engages in this predatory, deceptive upselling practice? Stick with someone you know and trust-Thanks Marty and your tech department!

William,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Marty's. We strive to always provide you with honest answers and quality service.

BILL B.
03/31/2018
Commitment to provide excellent service every visit!
Great client relationship and great advice on everything car related...pre-purchase inspection gave me the confidence to purchase my newest car... I only trust Marty's with my vehicle thank you Marty's!

Bill,
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so blessed to have wonderful customers like you!

ND
NICHOLE D.
Mazda B2500
03/23/2018
They are awesome
I'm so happy with my experience. They were honest and nice. They are priced well too.

Nicole,
We are so happy that you were pleased with your service! We appreciate your business.

JESSICA P.
Acura TSX
03/15/2018
Fair, thorough and honest service.
I really appreciated Nick and John providing their honest recommendations and service. They worked hard to ensure I was paying a fair price for quality service. My car was repaired in a timely manner that was convenient for my schedule. I highly recommend Marty’s Auto Works.

Jessica,
Thank you so much for the kind words, we always strive to provide honest answers and quality service. We are so happy that this shows!

BZ
BOB Z.
Sanford, FL
03/14/2018
Very pleased with the work completed.
Another repair shop suggested Marty's for work on my Ford Ranger. I was very pleased with the work performed. I will definitely use them in the future.

Bob,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Marty's Auto Works. We appreciate your business!

KIM S.
03/11/2018
No complaints
Decided to bring my car to your shop after a pretty awful dealership experience trying to get the HVAC system repaired. Your shop fixed two separate issues and I did not come away feeling fleeced. John was professional and provided timely communication. Your shop completed the car repairs with courtesy; in a reasonable amount of time and at a reasonable cost. I intend on returning to your shop in the future.

Kim,
Thank you so much for your review, we are so happy to have earned your business!

PB
PAM B.
Dodge Journey
03/04/2018
Saved me from buying a bad car
They inspected a car that I was about to buy and found multiple, serious problems--DESPITE a clean CarFax and recall disclosure from the dealer. I owe them a lot! Thanks, guys!

Pam,
We are so glad we were able to help you make an informed decision when making your purchase!

LES S.
Winter Springs, FL
Buick Verano
03/03/2018
Revised "Having to take car back"
I received a call from Marty to discuss my concerns, must say it is great that a company reach out to their customers to talk to them, instead of an email. The issue with the check engine light coming on after the repairs is now understood, and as Marty told me it might take the engine computer a few cycles to verify everything is OK. I am happy to report that my daughter told me that the check engine light is now out. Thanks to Marty and his team! See you soon with another car to work on.

03/03/2018
Having to take the car back
I am giving Marty's a 3 star because I was disappointed in that in calling a week ahead I asked if I could get my car serviced, the person on the phone said yes and they could have it done by Friday (this was a Monday that I called). I was told that if I dropped my car off the following Tuesday (actually dropped it off on Monday afternoon) they would be able to get my car in and out that day. At 2:00pm on Tuesday I was told that my car was next in line and no way was it getting done. My big issue was that my car was taken in for a check engine light and when we picked up the car after they had closed the check engine light was still on even after spending $700+ dollars to get it fixed. So either the tech forgot to reset the check engine light or it came right back on and no one noticed. I would still recommend Marty's especially if you have some issue that other service centers can't find, just make sure you pick up the car while they are still open, that way should the issue not be addressed you could get someone to look at it.

Les,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this morning. We apologize for the communication errors and appreciate your feedback.

JENNIFER M.
Saturn VUE
02/27/2018
Amazing
As a women we are always skeptical when it comes to having our car worked on. Always worried if your going to get taken by the automotive shop. NOT AT MARTY'S they are as concerned as you are about your vehicle. They always go that one extra step to make sure you don't have any future problems if they can. I haven't taken my truck anywhere else sense i find them. Thank you Marty's for all you do!!!!! Amazing Staff !!!!

Jennifer,
Thank you so much for being such an amazing loyal customer.  We certainly appreciate your kind words and continued patronage.

ROY C.
Lake Mary, FL
Ram 1500
02/24/2018
A five star business
At Marty’s there are highly skilled technicians, friendly customer service and fair prices. They can fix problems that other shops can’t find, including dealership service departments.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works

Your kind words make us blush....thank you so much!!

EC
ELIZABETH C.
Clermont, FL
02/23/2018
Reliable service to keep our truck running at 100%
We like to keep our vehicles running safe and reliable and we trust Marty's to do this for us without any un-necessary charges.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works

So happy we are your #1 choice for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.
THANK YOU!!

GS
GENE S.
Lake Mary, FL
02/16/2018
The work and they are honest
They do a good job, And it will be done right
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works

We appreciate your continued patronage.  Thank you so much!!