Overall Rating 1.999998/5rating 1.999998rating 1.999998rating 1.999998rating 1.999998
Tom S. on 10/16/2017
Tom said the staff was very professional and the price he paid was very competitive. He really appreciates how everything was explained to him so he knew he wasn't being taken advantage of.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Review Created: 10/16/2017
RICHARD S. on 10/15/2017
"Quality of repairs and and integrity of Marty and his employees-"
my wife and I always come back to Marty's for the maintenance of our two vehicles- We always know Marty's will
complete repairs that are necessary=
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/15/2017 06:25 AM
DENNIS W. on 10/15/2017
"Did a good job again."
Had a major problem with son’s car. John and crew came through again. Quick, reasonable and accurate experience. Good job.
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/15/2017 03:40 AM
TED M. on 10/12/2017
"Their facility is very clean, John was extremely helpful and seemed genuinely intersted in fixing my cars problem, they follow up extremently well keeping you informed all along the way, and their prices are very fair."
It's interesting that the Chrysler dealer in Sanford couldn't figure out the problem and/or fixt it. John and his team fixed it in "short order" but before that I was informed what we might be looking at and what the cost would be. GREAT PEOPLE!
Vehicle: Chrysler Aspen
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 11:28 AM
BARRY S. on 10/12/2017
"Marty & his team of techs give a honest, easy to understand explanation of your vehicles problem, what it will take to fix, and what cost should be after service-"
As a long time customer, my car was diagnosed & then fixed after we came up with a solid plan to address the problem- and, service is done in a sincere fashion, which is why we rely on Marty's & recommend them to friends -
Vehicle: Jeep Commander
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 02:23 AM
LARRY C. on 10/11/2017
"Honest reliable work"
Although sometines inconvenient i also have allot of respect for the fact that unlike most other mechanic shops Marty gives his folks weekends and holidays off. To me this goes to show he cares about his people and is not just out to make a buck.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 03:35 AM
VIN D. on 10/09/2017
"Got me back running "
I had an issue where my car sat for a long time after no longer starting. The team at Marty’s got my 1994 Camaro Z28 running again. I will be returning to repair other long overdue issues. Thanx!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Review Created: 10/09/2017 10:59 AM
JAMES F. on 10/08/2017
"Power Steering High Pressure Hose replaced"
John came through and was able to fit my repair in when I arrived and out in less than 2 hours
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Review Created: 10/08/2017 03:00 PM
JAN K. on 10/04/2017
"Don't go anywhere else!"
I have been to Marty's 3 times and it just gets better. I can walk in there and know I am getting the best work for the best price. No games, no gouging. Their customer service is also top notch!
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/04/2017 03:31 PM
LINDA F. on 10/04/2017
"Marty's Auto Works"
Marty, Nick, and all the employees are so pleasant and helpful. They provide a ride to and from their shop when needed. They do a safety inspection every time I bring my car in and they give me helpful hints or suggestions in caring for my vehicle. I always feel that they are honest and do a good job.
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 10/04/2017 11:14 AM
Susan M. on 10/02/2017
"What a great place !"
I had an emergency drop-in visit several months ago... they didn't have time for a full repair but gave me a diagnosis and temporary fix so I could drive safely. When t returned they completed the repair at a fair price and provided me with transportation so I wouldn't have to spend the day in a waiting room. Bravo!
Service Date: 06/13/2018
Review Created: 10/02/2017 12:04 PM
JOE F. on 09/30/2017
"Excellent mechanics & customer serivice."
I've been a customer of Marty's for over 20 years. Not only are they excellent mechanics, but they are friendly & very customer oriented. Marty & his team have worked on numerous vehicles I have owned including my 1980 Corvette. Obviously, after 20 years, I am extremely happy with the relationship I have with Marty & his staff, which includes the experience and expertise they bring with them. Don't want to forget the "front end" guys at the counter. Very customer oriented & friendly.
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 09/30/2017 06:45 AM
Chris M. on 09/29/2017
Chris said this business gave him an honest answer to his questions without trying to sell him stuff that he did not want or need.
Vehicle: Ram Pickup
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Rose R. on 09/28/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Love Martys in Longwood"
Since I've moved to Florida it is the only place I take my car and recommend my friends to go to for everything. Great mechanics and customer service. They also do courtesy pick up and drop off, very nice 👍 always.
Review Created: 09/28/2017 04:29 PM
Rick S. on 09/28/2017
"My Neighborhood Mechanic"
We've been taking our cars to Marty's ever since moving here 4 years ago. We have never been disappointed! Marty's prices are reasonable and they don't pressure you to do all the extra things they "find" while fixing what you brought it there for. Sometimes they've had to keep a vehicle overnight but it's because they are doing the job right the first time.
Review Created: 09/28/2017 01:10 PM
NANCY F. on 09/28/2017
"Nice to trust your mechanics"
I am so glad that Marty's Auto Works takes the time to really diagnose what I need. They call me to be sure it is what I want, and I always feel like they have my best interest at hand.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Sdn
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 09/28/2017 10:01 AM
MARGARET PENNY H. on 09/23/2017
"Overall"
Everyone is polite friendly and considerate
Vehicle: Honda Civic Si
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 05:49 AM

Margaret,
Thank you for taking the time to share you recent experience at Marty's Auto Works. We appreciate your business.

Crystal A. on 09/22/2017
Crystal said this business was timely. They called her when her vehicle was finished.
Vehicle: Chrysler 200
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017

Crystal,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Marty's Auto Works. We look forward to providing your future auto maintenance needs.

RAY D. on 09/21/2017
"Electrical Problem"
As always Marty, Nick & John stay on top of the job until success is achieved. Thanks Guys
Vehicle: GMC Canyon
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 10:04 AM

Ray,
Thank you for your kind words. It is our goal to always provide honest answers and quality service.

LEXIE M. on 09/21/2017
"Marty s is the place that seems to always best their last performance, they can save you a lot of money and guess work from repair facilities."
We were ready to sell our car, after 19 years of ownership, we thought this was our "last break down" but Marty s saved the day (car) again.. Incredible! It turned out to be a rather strange but true occurrence and they repaired it putting us toward 20 years of ownership. Thanks to all the fantastic people at Marty's! They re the BEST!!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 04:37 AM

Lexie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your latest experience at Marty's. We are so glad to help you achieve 20 years with your vehicle! Thanks for being a great customer and for your continued patronage.