JOHN M.
Apopka, FL
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/22/2021
Dropped vehicle off for service appointment and was contacted quickly with a diagnosis of the problem and a quote for the repair. Repair was done quickly and problem resolved. Very professional organization and great value!

BG
BEN G.
01/22/2021
Squeaky Clean
Your thank-you notes have been getting some favorable mention in our community's Facebook page. I "me-tooed" it. It was a pleasant surprise after having an argument with my wife in the parking lot. LOL. The mint could have been a bit larger, though, after how much my Bimmer has cost me in repairs there. But I digress. Cleaning my dashboard and cockpit was also unexpected. If left to my own devices I'm too damn lazy to do that myself.

Thanks again for a painless auto maintenance visit.

CG
CHASSIDY G.
Kia Optima
01/21/2021
Trustworthy and Quality Work
I have been going here for years, and will never go anywhere else!

EE
ED E.
Lake Mary, FL
Chevrolet Corvette
01/21/2021
Corvette maintenance
Marty’s is the only shop I take my 2004 Corvette to for any & all maintenance & repairs.They offer excellent service.

GS
GARY S.
01/20/2021
Always a good experience
When taking a car to Marty's you know you are not going to be pressured into spending on things that are not necessary.

SL
SCOT L.
01/15/2021
Honest and skilled
Everyone at Marty's knows what they are doing -- from the guys up front to the guys in the shop. I've been coming for 20 years, and I trust them completely. You can too.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you so much, Scot, for the wonderful recommendation.  It means the world to us to have kind, loyal customers like YOU!

HC
HAZEL C.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/14/2021
Honest and helpful. Stand by their work.
My brake caliper had a problem out of warranty and Marty's fixed it at no charge. All about Customer service and not the almighty dollar.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you, Hazel, for your kind words.  We truly appreciate your support and the opportunity to service your, Chevrolet Suburban.

LORETTA B.
Apopka, FL
Ford Edge
01/09/2021
Ford Edge oil change
Marty’s team always provides consistent efficient and friendly service. Thank you!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you for choosing us time and time again, Loretta.  We are so blessed to have loyal customers like YOU!!

BG
BEN G.
01/08/2021
Good Show
An oil change and a rough idle for the old flivver resulted in the determination that there was a bad ignition coil. John ordered it and got the job done the same day, saving us an extra trip.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/19/2021

Glad we were able to get your vehicle serviced quickly, Ben.   We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you again soon.

CN
CHRIS N.
01/02/2021
They Cared.
I brought my car in as an "emergency" and they took the time to take it in and they discovered the issue and provided a solution within hour and a half to two hours. I provided me a ride home at no additional cost and they really showed that they cared about their customer's needs and I greatly appreciated that.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/19/2021

We are so glad we could help you and your Hyundai Elantra, Chris.  Thank you for kind words and please let us know if any other issues arise.

KL
KATHY L.
12/29/2020
Friendly, caring service.
I have been a customer since they first opened.The service is very good and caring. They also will pick you up and drive you to home or work.They will work hard to make sure the work is done right.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you for choosing us time and time again, Kathy.  We truly appreciate wonderful, loyal customers like YOU!!

BR
BOB R.
12/27/2020
Rear brakes on Fusion
High Quality workmanship by a great qualified team!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you, Bob, for your kind words.  We truly appreciate your support and the opportunity to service your Ford Fusion.

HS
HELGA S.
Casselberry, FL
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/22/2020
Greatest service
I bin going to Marty’s Auto Works for several years and never had a bad experience ever. The work is exceptional, prompt and honest, at a fair price. If you have car trouble, take it to Marty’s, you will not be disappointed, I highly recommended
Helga
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/19/2021

Wow!!  Thank you, Helga, for your ongoing support.  Your kind words mean the world to us.

SE
STEPHANIE E.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/21/2020
BEST AUTO WORKS EVER!
Thrilled with the great service received at Marty’s! Professional, knowledgeable, friendly, reasonable and clean are just a few words I would use to describe Marty’s Service. It is refreshing to see people that love what they do. They will definitely continue to service my vehicle.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you so much, Stephanie, for placing your trust in our team.  It was a pleasure serving you and are happy to hear we have EARNED your continued patronage.  Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

PB
PAM B.
Altamonte Springs, FL
12/21/2020
CV Joints - Not so painful
Got my passenger CV joint replaced. Price was reasonable and service was outstanding. Marty's is one of the VERY FEW businesses that still understands the value of customer service and they work hard at keeping their customers happy.

Thanks, again!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you, Pam, for allowing us to service your, Chevy Equinox.  Your kind words and continued patronage mean so much to us.
Hope you are wonderful New Year 2021!!