Hyundai Tucson
04/22/2021
Friendly and Responsive
Marty's was easy to work with scheduling the appointment, and friendly on the phone. Explained the problem to me in a way which was easy to understand.

BG
BRIAN G.
Apopka, FL
Chevrolet Venture
04/22/2021
Great
Our old van broke down and we had it towed here and they did a quick repair of a difficult problem and all for a reasonable price

04/15/2021
Communicating with your customer.
I appreciate your honesty. A lot of repair places have a bad reputation, but not this one.

MARY-ANN D.
04/14/2021
Professional - clean- friendly - knowledgeable - NO UPCHARING OR "SUGGESTIONS" for add'l work
From the minute I walked through the door I knew this was going to be good.
My son & his wife used Marty's when they lived in Lake Mary, this was my first
experience and I was not disappointed. Oil change done and ---- "since we had it
up, we rotated the tires , they were due". Who does this?? Wow, I was impressed
with the initiative.

The office are is immaculate, the staff is very pleasant and organized. I even found a
"thank you for your business" card in an envelope along with a mint on the dashboard
when I picked the car up! Ok, to be VERY clear, I have NEVER, EVER had this kind of
treatment anywhere!!

Well done Marty's!!

LEXIE M.
Subaru Legacy
04/13/2021
Ease of Mind!
My vehicle is still under factory warranty but I just wanted a second opinion as to find any issues that the dealership has missed.
Chris and John checked it out completely and found no major problems.
Thanks Guys!!

LEXIE

LEXIE M.
04/12/2021
Fantastic Auto Servicr
We’re never disappointed with the service that Marty s provides. It’s better than any dealership that we have encountered.

Thanks to Everyone at Marty s!

Lexie

BILL B.
04/10/2021
Honest and able!
We took two cars to Marty's to have them look the car over for possible purchase. First car, they found numerous problems, so we didn't buy it. Second car got the thumbs-up, so we did go buy it. We intend to take it to Marty's for future service. Thank you!!!

04/08/2021
Marty’s was able to squeeze me in for a same day appointment. The shuttle service was an added bonus!

CF
CARL F.
Sanford, FL
Hyundai Elantra GT
04/06/2021
My First Visit and Marty's Auto Works; Outstanding!
This was my first visit at Marty's Auto Works. The service management was very helpful and all of their team did a lot of diligence regarding a quote that I'd requested. Their prices were VERY reasonable and I highly recommend them!

AW
ANTHONY W.
Sanford, FL
Kia Amanti
04/01/2021
Very Customer Friendly
Wow, great Mechanics to work on my car. Very helpful provide you with helpful tips and suggestions
Just outstanding Customer Service!

JOHN S.
Altamonte Springs, FL
03/30/2021
Top Notch Customer Service
John is very professional and answered all of my questions very thoroughly. The brake job was perfect and I picked up my car the next day, just as they promised. My Lexus dealer indicated that the drive belts were dry and should be replaced, but Marty's indicated that they were still in very good condition and did not need replacing. Since my car is no longer under extended warranty I will use Marty's Auto Works as my go to mechanic. Great company and great staff.

03/29/2021
Brilliant

DONALD P.
Winter Springs, FL
03/27/2021
Great Customer Service
Once again, great customer service with drop off at my house, and very honest diagnostics related to my vehicle. Very fair pricing, and fast repairs

ROBERT S.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Volvo V70
03/27/2021
Honesty
Nick is always upfront and honest about what needs to be done.

SG
SARA G.
03/24/2021
Trustworthy, Skilled and Reliable, not to mention Amazing Customer Service!
Going to Marty's means you will be treated honestly, fairly and that you can trust the work that was done and trust that it was done at a reasonable price. The employees are helpful and thorough and explain what was done in a way that you can easily understand and without being condescending or impatient. I highly recommend!!