Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

02/13/2019
Favorite Mechanics!
I can ALWAYS depend on Marty's Auto Works to do a great job repairing my car. They are competent, fair priced, honest and dependable. I would not get my car service anywhere else.

DELTON G.
Sorrento, FL
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/09/2019
Honest and reasonable
My second time to Marty’s they are honest about repairs that need to be done and both times I have been I. With my old car with the engine light they haven’t tried to get me to diagnosis it they did only what was requested and did try to upsell me. Their prices are competitive and reasonable.

JOE F.
Chrysler Sebring
02/02/2019
Customer service & honest expert repair.
Been a customer of Marty's for over 20 years & I feel more than a customer/business relationship. Marty & his staff make you feel like family.

Joe,
We are so thankful you are part of the Marty's Auto Works family!!
Customers like you are such a blessing!!!

JOHN A.
02/02/2019
Honest answers quality work .
Been going to Martys for 21 years quality work honest answers at a fair price. Everyone that works there is super nice and qualified. I will not take my car anywhere else .
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for being one of our BEST CUSTOMERS EVER!!!  We appreciate YOU!

ROBERT M.
Cadillac DeVille
02/01/2019
a Good review
We have always had our harem of cars serviced at Marty's; for approximately the last 25+ years. Marty's Autoworks and all of it's staff are dependable, friendly and honest. I always recommend Marty's to friends.

Robert,

Customers like YOU mean so much to us....THANK YOU!!

Altamonte Springs, FL
Nissan Versa
01/30/2019
Fantastic
Thanks for a job well done and actually showing me what was wrong.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/05/2019

It was our pleasure....thank you for choosing Marty's Auto Works!!

JEFF C.
Sanford, FL
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/28/2019
It works
Had my van towed in because of a coolant leak and Marty's found the problem and solved it. Less that I thought it was going to cost.

Jeff,

Happy we were able to get your leak fixed and get you back on road.

Thank you for your continued patronage!!

SF
SANDY F.
Sanford, FL
01/26/2019
Honest, ethical and knowledgeable!
After over two months of my car having an intermittent “dead battery,” I was at my wits end. The battery had been changed twice at Walmart. Finally, I got my car to Marty’s where they found a battery terminal that needed replacing and one that needed to be cleaned. They also discovered a small light in the rear door that had been knocked into an “on” position when I was hauling some things to Good Will. Goodbye Uber — Hello reliable car!

Sandy,
We are so glad we could find the problem and get it fixed for you.
Thank you for allowing us to EARN your business.

BG
BEN G.
01/25/2019
Who knew?
Man, I thought engine coolant was engine coolant but now I know better. My car requires the blue stuff and the worst thing I could do is mix the green stuff with the blue. That's what I did and I paid the price, in the shape of a new water pump. Expensive lesson, but the professionalism of John, Marty, and Nick make these things easier to take!

Ben,

Sorry to hear you got your colors mixed up and that it cost you $$ but we are happy you chose us to help you fix the problem, your patronage means so much to us.
THANK YOU!!!

MIKE G.
Apopka, FL
01/18/2019
Excellent, Expert Service, Great Price
I recently had my 2006 Toyota 4Runner in for a full transmission and rear differential fluid change, with excellent, trusted service from the entire staff, and at a great price. Marty’s truly has the experts!

Mike,

Thank you so much for allowing us to service your Toyota 4Runner, we appreciate your continued patronage.

JO
JARED O.
GMC Savana Cutaway
01/13/2019
100k service
Finally found a good mechanic in the Orlando area.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/05/2019

We are so happy that we have EARNED your business and we look forward to keeping your vehicle running at it's best.

Thank you so much!!

WM
WILLIAM M.
01/05/2019
Lazarus
Vehicle stopped and wouldn't attempt to start. Got it to Marty's and the technician was able to pinpoint the remedy to the problem. I'm very happy with the work done and communication throughout the process.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/05/2019

Happy customers make us so very happy too.

Thank you so much!!

DOMINIC R.
12/28/2018
quality work & service
dropped off my Jeep to get the starter replaced, job was done the same day at a good price, great service as always
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/05/2019

We are so happy to hear you are pleased with the service we provided on your Jeep.  Your feedback and patronage are very appreciated.

CD
CONNIE D.
12/28/2018
I recommend Marty's
Always courteous, honest and accurate. It's so reassuring to know Marty's looks after my vehicle with my best interests in mind instead of just making as much money off of every customer that they can. I've recommended them to friends and family without any hesitation.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/05/2019

Connie we just can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate amazing customers like YOU!!   We are so very blessed.

ROBERT M.
Cadillac DeVille
12/20/2018
Best and my most honest auto mechanics in the Northeastern Orlando
Personal attention with wonderful friendliness. Have used Marty’s for over 15 years and have found them to be attentive, honest, efficient, and dependable at all times!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/05/2019

Your kind words mean so much to us.  Thank you for always choosing Marty's Auto Works.

BILL B.
12/14/2018
Comfortable atmosphere
Comfortable atmosphere where everyone knows there cars makes you feel content with any recommendations. Great visit!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/05/2019

We certainly appreciate your kind words and continued patronage.

KATE S.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Nissan Versa
11/19/2018
Thank You for having a caring staff. Especially Nick this time. He went above and beyond to help me.
I arrived at your business as an exhausted, frustrated and ready to cry lady. It had been a rough 5months and the last thing I needed was more car trouble. Nick worked with me with kindness and understanding. I appreciate that more than words can say. Thank You!

CL
CHRISTINE L.
11/17/2018
Great job servicing my car.

JOHN A.
11/12/2018
Fair price honest work with quality
Fair price honest work with quality. Been going to Martys for 21 years They walk the walk and talk the talk. Always give you an honest answer and options on what you can do. Would not take my car anywhere else.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/14/2018

We appreciate YOU!!  Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

SHAD B.
11/10/2018
Still the best mechanics out there
My AC was out. Bringing it in I was worried about how long it would take. But the team was able to get me out and running on the same day with nice cool air.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/14/2018

Glad to here you are now staying cool on these HOT Florida November days.   Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works.