Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GS
GENE S.
09/22/2018
They do the work right the 1st time
John let’s you know what you need and the work is done

MELISSA S.
Altamonte Springs, FL
09/18/2018
Always great
Best place to get your car looked at and repaired. No hassle, always honest. I never worry when I drop my vehicle and am always happy to follow their advice.

I have a hard time saying that I would recommend only because I want to keep the secret of their awesomeness to myself.

SHAD B.
09/10/2018
The most important thing a mechanic can earn is your trust. I would not trust anyone else to work on any of my vehicles

KN

Altamonte Springs, FL
Nissan Xterra
08/08/2018
Crooks, stay away
I used them a couple times and always suspected they're charges were high but I figured I had to pay for quality. The most recent repair they quoted $1200 for a new PCM, I had it towed to a shop a few miles away and it was fixed for $390.00, I consider this robbery and Marty's will not see my money again

EE
ED E.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/06/2018
Checked electric system
Had bought a new battery at Batteries + Bulbs and after I installed it, it started my car once & quit. I jumped & took it to Marty’s. They checked my system & nothing wrong. They tried to charge the battery but it got hot & wouldn’t hold charge. Bad battery. Marty’s installed new , proper battery. Car starts & runs fine. Wouldn’t take my Corvette to any other shop.

JOHN A.
08/06/2018
Honest and great work
Been going to Martys since he opened up 21 years ago honest quality work very friendly and will not steer you in the wrong direction.

MARY and JIM C.
Apopka, FL
Lincoln Town Car
08/05/2018
Tom
This is in regards to my visit and repair on my car. The person doing the repair was Tom. he was very personable and did a great job, he did just what I needed to be done. He didn't press for anything not needed. I was very satisfied with his work.

JOHN A.
Chevrolet HHR
08/02/2018
Quality work always honest
Anyone I talk to That goes to Marty’s Always says positive things. Been going there for over 20 years. Always takes care of his customers.

MARIA P.
Acura 3.2CL
08/01/2018
Starter went bad on my 2002 Acura CL Type - S. Fixed it same day.
I have Always taken my Cars to Marty's Auto Works. I have never had problems with any of the vehicles I have owned and taken to Marty's to get then fixed...Had my 2002 Acura CL Type - S starter fixed with in one day. If anyone lives in Longwood, FL best Mechanics in town!

KT
KEITH T.
Winter Springs, FL
07/22/2018
Awesome Service As Usual!
Nick and John are the best! These guys are always welcoming and willing to help. I appreciate their personal touch and friendly spirit. I will continue to use Marty's for me and my family's cars.

LYNNE S.
Lincoln LS
07/19/2018
Excellent as Always - Service / Oil Change Appointment
I've had several repairs and maintenance services with Marty's Auto Works. The most expensive repair (suspension work) was half what the dealership would have cost me. My July 17 2018 visit was for servicing - Change Motor Oil Lube Chassis - which includes checking filters and fluids. I needed a new air filter, the oil change (including new oil filter) was for synthetic oil. I was given a ride home and later picked up when the car was ready. The total cost was $87. They are courteous and professional and I highly recommend them.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2018

We are so proud to be your dealership alternative, Lynne! Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate you and your continued business!

CARL M.
Acura 3.2TL
07/18/2018
Honest and dependable
I have been taking my cars to Marty's for probably 8 or more years. I have found them always to be honest about what is needed and the price as reasonable as can be expected. What's more important to me, is they stand behind the work that they do. On one occasion I took my car in to have the fan motor repaired, forgetting that they worked on it before. When I picked up the car there was no charge and I asked about it. They said they had replaced it once before and the new one was under warranty. They had a record of all work done in the past! Nice people to work with! A little out of my way but worth the drive.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2018

We are so happy to be worth the drive, Carl! Marty's is always here for you and your vehicles! Thank you for your continued business!

LEXIE M.
Volkswagen Passat
07/12/2018
Marty s is the BEST!
Nick, John, Gary, Charlie and everyone at Marty s do a great job on our vehicles, we would not use anybody else!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you again, Lexie! Thank you for taking the time to write such nice responses!

EL
EUGENE / CLARA L.
06/24/2018
Usual excellent service
Marty's has been our family mechanic for over 20 years. We have never been disappointed with their performance and friendly personnel. Good service and reasonable prices. Just wish they would offer Saturday service again.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you, Eugene! We are honored to have you as a loyal customer and good friend! We always appreciate your patronage!

CG
CAROLYN G.
06/17/2018
Like Family!
Marty’s was recommended to me several years ago, and I am so thankful. As always, their service is thorough and honest. That’s hard to find these days. I trust them with my car and it’s needs. They have that personal touch and pride in their work that I have not found at a dealership. Marty’s Auto Work is truly a blessing!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you so much, Carol! We are blessed to have you as a valued customer and happy to be your dealership alternative! We are always here for your vehicle!

DEBBIE H.
Nissan Pickup
06/16/2018
Nissan
As always, great service, great communication about needed service or repair, great price.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you, Debbie! As always, we appreicate your business and loyalty!

MARK S.
Orlando, FL
06/16/2018
Dependable and honest
It's nice to drop off you're vehicle and know it's going to serviced correcly.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you, Mark! You are such a great customer and friend! We are happy to have your trust and your business!

FD
FRAN D.
Orlando, FL
06/13/2018
Proper maintenance as always.
Marty’s service department has once again ensured that my vehicle is properly maintained and safe for me to drive. I am a satisfied customer of many years.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2018

So glad that we always keep you safe, Fran! That's what we are here for! Thank you so much for being a loyal customer!

JANET P.
Casselberry, FL
06/06/2018
Automotive Maintenance
Have been a customer of Marty’s Auto Works for past two years ... have consistently received good and friendly service. I will continue to patronize Marty’s, as I find it to be a trustworthy establishment, and all repairs and general maintenance have been performed satisfactorily. I am a very satisfied customer.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2018

We are so thankful to have great customers like you! Thank you for your continued patronage, Janet! We appreciate you!