Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

KH
KEN H.
04/19/2019
Marty’s did a great job on some suspension work on my car and completed the job by the time promised.

Apopka, FL
04/10/2019
Great job for my Camry
Always professional and honest in reviewing all the items on my list. Did a great job and many things to do, being over 100,000 miles! Got it done in one day too.

DANNY L.
Honda Ridgeline
04/10/2019
Another great experience
Marty's fixed my vehicle in one day. Had the vehicle towed in and had it back by 4pm. They diagnosed the problem quickly and ordered the parts. The employees take care of their customers. I will continue taking my vehicles in for services.

Robin M.
Lake Helen, FL
04/08/2019
Dependable
For many years Marty’s Auto Works has serviced my vehicles reliably. I have confidence in their ability to solve many problems under the hood and keep my car running well!

PB
PAM B.
04/05/2019
Good, friendly service at reasonable prices
Time and time again, I can count on Marty's to fix any problem with my car at a very reasonable price. No sales hype or "upselling;" just diagnosing and fixing the problem. They've worked on four cars for my family and will continue to be our #1 choice!

SKIP W.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/03/2019
Was provided great service from everyone at the shop. Tom was the mechanic that worked on my 1964 Corvette. His knowledge of older classic Corvettes was outstanding. I am very pleased with the results. Will be recommending Marty's auto works to fellow Corvette owners. Will also be bringing my other vehicles in for service or repair.

ROSENDO M.
Sanford, FL
04/02/2019
Reliable, caring and professional
People you can trust. My service place for many years.

CYNTHYA M.
Ford Five Hundred
04/02/2019
Best Auto Shop Ever
I found Marty's Auto Works after realizing the dealership I had been using was looking at me as a cash cow. It's hard to trust people after others have taken advantage of you, but at Marty's I honestly feel like they put my interests first. The price they quoted me on replacing my tires and doing a synthetic oil change was excellent--not only that but they were super fast. I can't say enough good about this shop and highly recommend them.

SUSAN M.
Hyundai Azera
03/28/2019
A mechanic you can trust!
We've taken our cars to Marty's for several years and it's always been a good experience. The last trip was to make sure our old car was OK after a fender-bender. They checked it thorougly then helped us get the car to the body shop. We couldn't ask for better care.

WL
WILLIAM L.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/27/2019
Great Service as Usual
The people at Marty's are some of the best I have met in the business. Always a pleasure to work with. I will not take our vehicles to anyone else. 100% recommend them.

03/15/2019
Awesome service
Awesome service
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for this 5 star review.  We appreciate YOU!!

SHELDON M.
Saab 9-2X
03/14/2019
Professional Auto Repairs
Diagnosed my A/C failure correctly.
Performed repairs professionally and reasonably priced. Gave me shuttle ride home and back. Kept me informed of ongoing work being done. Nothing more could I ask for.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2019

Making our customers happy makes us so very happy.
Thank you for trusting Marty's Auto Works to keep your vehicle running smoothly.

BJ
BRIAN J.
03/14/2019
Fast friendly transparent
Went in for a belt issue. They found it was the tensioner and fixed with no parts needed. Tested battery and explained why it was still Ok. Suggested new plugs which was totally appropriate as I hit 100000. So appreciate the transparency. Your staff was great.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2019

Brian, we are so happy to hear we provided you with great customer service.  We look forward to seeing you again when you need us.

GB
GARY B.
03/10/2019
Outstanding Auto repair Business
I've been going to Marty's Auto Repair in Longwood for well over 20 years. Marty and his staff have a top notch business, and they are very knowledgeable in all areas of auto repair. Marty and company will insure that your auto problems are taken care of in a timely manner, and at a reasonable price. I highly recommend Marty's for your next auto repair. You wont be disappointed.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2019

There are just no words to thank you enough for your kind words and continued patronage, Gary.   I hope you know we appreciate YOU!!

Marty's Auto Works

Honda Ridgeline
03/09/2019
Marty's is the best
Marty's does not disappoint. Straight talk from beginning through payment. They've maintained three cars for my family over the years and we will continue with Marty's for years to come.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you so much, Danny, for being such a wonderful customer all these years.  We are so grateful for your continued patronage.  See ya next time!

Marty's Auto Works

LG
Leroy G.
03/05/2019
Confidence, Integrity, and Trust
I've been going to Marty's, Longwood, for queit some time and what they have porven to me is what they preach "we are not the cheapest, however, we do provide the best service". When a problem is found, they search for solutions, when that search is compounded with more problems, they just don't give up; they keep on searching while they comunicate to you. I like that attitude of going the extra mile to solve your problem instaed of putting a band-aid on it and leaving you hanging. I would recommend Marty's to anyone at anytime with the same confidence and trust I've come to developed over the time that I have been dealing with them. Keep up the good work guys!!!.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

We are so grateful for your loyalty, business and great review.  Thank you for trusting us to care for your vehicles.

JOELLEN R.
03/03/2019
Our Family Mechanic-Marty's Auto Works
Our family has being using Marty's Auto Works in Longwood for many many years to service our cars. Everyone there from Jon and Nick who greet you as you come in to the mechanics are courteous and so very trustworthy. Their estimates for repairs are always right on target when investigating similar costs elsewhere. They have aways been honest in what needs to be done on our cars and will recommend holding off on a repair rather than trying to make money and fix it immediately. We will continue to take our cars to Marty's for the best service around!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you so much for placing your trust in our Marty's Auto Works team.  We appreciate your kind words and continued patronage.

JANE R.
Volvo 940
02/28/2019
Honesty
Very helpful and respectful . Longwood, Florida
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

We are so happy to hear you had a positive experience here at Marty's Auto Works. We look forward to seeing you next time.

LEXIE M.
02/27/2019
Very dependable and always reliable!!
One of the best things about Marty s is they lay out what services are required or needed and they do it!
They certainly keep up on all manufactures and their recommendations, no guess work to it .
Great Business!!😊
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

Lexie, thank you for always choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your repair and maintenance needs.  We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you next time.

TG
TOM G.
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/23/2019
2014 Mini Cooper
Marty’s auto is the only prepared facility that we are allowed to touch our vehicles. I never feel pressured or concerned when I drop the car off. They’re honest and always give me options. We have referred many people to Marty’s and the feedback has always been good. If you haven’t tried them you should.

Tom,
Thank you so much for your heartfelt review and wonderful feedback. We are so blessed to have amazing customers like YOU!!