BL
BARBARA L.
Buick LeSabre
07/09/2020
On time
This was my first visit to Marty's. Just an oil change. I wanted to establish a place to take my old car if I needed service Instead of the big dealer. They were on time , polite and did a good job at a fair fee. I will return if I need service.

ADRIAN M.
07/03/2020
Great price, excellent service and efficient!
Highly recommend!

JUDITH F.
07/01/2020
Excellent workmanship
Excellent workmanship and great customer service

JOE B.
Oviedo, FL
Lincoln Navigator
07/01/2020
Incredible Service and Integrity
I am so impressed by the quality of service, pricing, integrity, and speed of service. Marty’s will continue to be the only Auto Mechanic that my family and I use for our vehicles. Thanks so much for the peace of mind.

-Joe Bachman

MIKE P.
Dodge Avenger
06/27/2020
Best place I've found to take your car!
Marty's was recommended by Friends of the Springs and my son and I found it to be as good as advertised - even better. I'm now a believer. Excellent service in all areas.

Mike,
We are so happy that you gave us the opportunity to EARN your business.  Your kind words mean so much to us, thank you!!

See ya next time,

TW
TRUDY W.
Ford EcoSport
06/26/2020
great service
These guys are terrific. Knowledgeable guys, they're quick, reliable, and reasonable. What's not to love!

Trudy,
We can't thank you enough for your kind words and continued patronage.  We appreciate YOU!

KF
KEN F.
06/23/2020
Customer Service and Great Mechanic
John and Joe are great to work with.

Ken,
We are so blessed to have a wonderful staff and aweseome customers like YOU!   Thank you again for choosing Marty's Auto Works!!

CHRIS C.
Lexus ES 350
06/23/2020
Rest easy
When looking for a reliable and honest place to get your car repaired, you can trust the team at Martys. I’ve been a customer for years and will continue to one in the future. You can trust their diagnosis and plan to get your car back on the road. They’re good people.

Chris,
We can not begin to express to you how much your kind words and continued patronage mean to us,  we are so grateful awesome customers like YOU!

JOYCE D.
Casselberry, FL
Saturn Ion
06/19/2020
Really good mechanics here.
You have really good mechanics here. You guys are the best!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you so much, Joyce, for your kind words.  We appreciate your patronage.

See ya next time,

JOSH H.
Casselberry, FL
Ford Expedition
06/16/2020
Honest and fair
can't ask for much more than that... highly recommend
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.
We appreciate YOU!!

PB
PAM B.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
Mom's car runs GREAT - Part 2
After Mom's 25 year-old Oldsmobile sat for a year without being started, I had it towed to Marty's, one month ago. New fluids, electrical and mechanical parts had it running like new.

Then, last week, I remembered that the car had needed motor mounts for four years. I kept putting it off, due to the $3,000+++ price quoted me. Took it to Marty's; did it for a MUCH LESS and car was ready in a few days. NOW, it really does run like a NEW CAR!

I've now taken four cars to Marty's. The value, professionalism and customer service will NOT be beat.

Hey Pam,
Your kind words and continued patronage just make our day.  So happy Mom's car is running great!!

TAKE CARE!!

KA
KAREN A.
Sanford, FL
Saved me money!
I took in my Highlander for a brake job. Turns out I didn’t need a brake job. Marty’s saved me money & were very professional & helpful servicing my car!

Karen,
We are so happy we were able to save you some money.  Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works!

FN
FRED N.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
06/10/2020
Oil change took a very long time
I came in Tuesday to have my oil changed, fuel filters changed and tires rotated. I arrived at 7:45am (for my 8am appointment) and my truck wasn't completed until 11am. The service really wasn't completed, because i couldn't wait any longer and decided to have the tires rotated another day.

While the guys did a good job, it sure took a long time for an oil & fuel filter change. Hopefully it will be quicker the next time.

Fred,
We are so very sorry that your appt. did not go as quickly as it should have.  Please accept our sincere apology, we promise to do better next time.

CINDY W.
06/09/2020
Prompt service
I needed an oil change and I was given a morning appointment the very next day.

I have been a customer for several years and I would definitely recommend Marty’s Auto Works.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you so much, Cindy, for being a loyal customer.  We appreciate YOU!!

BILL B.
06/06/2020
Well Done!
I appreciate that when I brought in my car for "servicing", they only did what was necessary, which was not the usual. since my car hasn't gone many places for 6 weeks, the oil wasn't in need of change. They replaced a bad battery and changed air filters as needed. The big term is, "as needed." They did what was needed, and didn't pump up the service where it was not needed.

I really appreciate the delivery service, since I am of an age to be really "at home" from the Corona virus. Great work, Marty's!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/08/2020

We are so happy we could take good care of your car for you, Bill.  We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you soon.
Take Care,