Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LG
LUIS G.
Ford Excursion
11/20/2019
Service is great
This was recommended by my neighbor. I was having issues with my Ac it was not the compressor or the dryer . It turn out to be a bad wire that was turning the compressor off when the engine started. I took it to another shop I got the round around . Thank you for fixing my truck

BL
BRIAN L.
Winter Springs, FL
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/18/2019
Great Service! Great Value!
Marty's is my "Go To" place for anything needing an automotive repair. Trusted advise, never up selling anything that's not needed. Always looking out for my best interest, and they always stand behind their work.

11/16/2019
Excellent service and always kept informed on status of repairs. I am greeted by my name. I am not just a “number”

RF
ROSE F.
Casselberry, FL
11/15/2019
I am taken care of with or without an appointment, even though I come with a mind of getting my car checked and making an appointment
Never have to bring car back for same problem, also good advice given for continued care of my car
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you so much, Rose, for continuing to choose Marty's Auto Works for all your repair and maintenance needs.
We hope you have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!

BF
BARBARA F.
Lexus LS 430
11/14/2019
Very friendly, helpful staff. Work was explained clearly and very honest with price
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you so much, Barbara, for your feeback.  Happy customers are always our #1 goal here at Marty's Auto Works.
We hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

JANICE G.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
11/14/2019
The staff is very nice and helpful
Marty’s was recommended to me by a friend. I took my car here for break service, up on arrival the staff was very nice and helpful, they did a great job on my breaks, everything was explained to me before they completed the job. I had a great experience and would not hesitate to use them again.

Janice,
We are happy to hear that we have EARNED your business and we look forward to keeping your, Mercedes, running at it's best.
We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!

LR
LEIGH R.
11/13/2019
Easy dropoff. Keep me informed. Fair price. Informative.
My wife and I have Marty's for years. John is a great asset to the company. Everyone is honest, reliable, and practical.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you so much, Leigh, for being such a loyal customer.  We appreciate you and hope you have a Very Happy Thanksgiving!!

LEXIE M.
Ford Fiesta
11/13/2019
Outstanding Service!!
Again all the guys came through as usual!

Very Happy Indeed!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/16/2019

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

Ford Expedition EL
11/12/2019
Great!
Always great work done. I always feel that the answers given are honest and what is best for the vehicle
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/16/2019

Thanks so much for your kind words and continued patraonge.

LEXIE M.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/11/2019
Always dependable and helpful.
Marty s offers fast and dependable service with very reasonable prices. They are also very knowledgeable and they keep up with all the latest service advisories and updates on all manufacturers.

I would highly recommend Marty s for all of your automotive repairs and services.

Lexie,
There are no words to tell you how grateful we are for our amazing customers like YOU!!   Thanks again for allowing us to service your vehicle and we hope you have a Very Happy Thanksgiving!!

INFINITI M45
11/10/2019
Good Experience
On time service and stuck within estimated price. Friendly front desk.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you so much, Karl, for your feedback.  We appreciate your patronage and hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

11/09/2019
Always fixes Car and are cost conscious
They are the best!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/11/2019

Your kind words and continued patronage mean so much to us.

JERRY W.
Casselberry, FL
Jeep Cherokee
11/06/2019
Very good shop. They pay attention to the details
I was in and out very quickly for an oil change.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you, Jerry, we appreciate your kind words and continued patronage.

MJ
MITCHELL J.
Winter Springs, FL
Nissan Sentra
11/03/2019
Just a awesome mechanic worth taking your car to
I had my car parked in a lot with two broken wheels and potentially much more damage. I was cut off by a car and hit a curb and bounced the car up another curb before being able to stop. I called Martys from a referral that didn’t work on Nissans. I got them my keys and they drove the car (I knew the wheels on the one side were broken) down the road to their shop. I knew I needed at least two tires, two wheels and had to do some damage to the front end. They fixed it and replaced 3 tires as well as fixed a transmission Pan that was smashed. The price was fair, BUT a week and change later, after about driving 30 total miles, my tranny starting acting very strange. I drove my car to Martys thinking o needed a new tranny. I told them straight out I can’t even afford a tranny now. He said to leave it AND they gave me a ride back to Winter Springs. Next time I spoke to them, I was waiting for bad news. Instead, he said that it was just a gasket that leaked tranny oil and they replaced it. He said my 2 favorite words “NO CHARGE” and I was thrilled. I picked it up and the car was safely in a fenced in area. I would not only recommend them to people in the area, but I would recommend them to people that have a little drive. They don’t up sell you any garbage, and you can see how well they’re rated. They will fix your car alright. And they will stand by their work. I worked in the car business for almost 10 years, so I know my way around cars. These guys are legit great.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you so much, Mitchell, for taking the time to leave us this amazing feedback.    We are happy that we were able to get your Nissan fixed up and back to you in a timely manner and at a fair price.  Happy customers like you make us so very happy.
Wishing you a Very Happy Thanksgiving!!

LC
LEE C.
11/02/2019
John, Kris and Nick great job!
Thanks for the attention to detail. Great tires and wheels
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you so much.....enjoy them!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

DAN M.
Acura TL
11/02/2019
Than You Again!
Thank you again to Marty and his amazing team! You are always keeping our family safe! We so appreciate your professionalism and family feel! We have been customers for over 20 years and will be for life! Blessings to you all!!

Dan,
We are so grateful for amazing, loyal, kind customers like YOU!
Wishing you a Very Happy Thanksgiving!!

ROBIN C.
10/25/2019
Honest and Excellent
Marty’s is terrific!! They are honest and very knowledgeable! I thought I had an issue with my power steering and they evaluated it and explained that it was fine. Did not charge me!
Wow! Amazing! I will definitely use them in the future!

Robin,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

JOHN A.
Chevrolet HHR
10/14/2019
Best in town
Best in town Been going there for 21 years honest , Quality work ,fair price. John & Nick explain everything that’s going on with the car and gives you options I want to do . I take care of my cars but if something happens the only place I think about this Martys Auto Works .
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you so much, John, for being AWESOME!!  We certainly appreciate your kind words.
Have a great week!!

RP
ROB P.
10/12/2019
Return Customer
I've taken my vehicles to Marty's for several years now. I'm never disappointed and always impressed by the skill, integrity and genuine friendliness that I experience. Theirs is a balance between the science of auto mechanics and the art of customer service.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/14/2019

Thanks so much, Rob, for your continued patronage and kind words.  We appreciate our customers and our happy to hear it shows.   We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

JOAN D.
10/09/2019
Always helpful!
I really appreciate that u never try to find “ extra things wrong “ and always find out what is really wrong.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/14/2019

We appreciate your kind words and continued patronage, Joan.  We look forward to seeing next time.