MT
MARTHA T.
Kia Sorento
05/11/2021
Excellent Service and Friendly Staff
As a woman, I'm a skeptic when it comes to auto shops. However, I can say with certainty that I would highly recommend Marty's to any of my friends, family or business associates.

DAVE S.
05/08/2021
Nice folk, reasonable prices
Confidence

05/08/2021
Marty s is Fantastic!
When we take one of our vehicles to Marty s we know they will treat it as it were theirs.
That’s another thing that makes Marty s the Best!!

JOE T.
Apopka, FL
05/06/2021
They were great! Fair and honest in price.

EC
ELIZABETH C.
Clermont, FL
Honda Prelude
04/30/2021
A great service team. We always feel secure when we leave our vehicle for service . Thx again for taking good care of my wonderful car.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 05/02/2021

Your continued patronage means the world to us, Elizabeth.  We are blessed beyond measure!!

Buick LeSabre
04/29/2021
Trusted service.
Excellent .
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 05/02/2021

Thank you so much for placing your trust in us.  We appreciate your positive feedback and continued patronage.

Hyundai Tucson
04/22/2021
Friendly and Responsive
Marty's was easy to work with scheduling the appointment, and friendly on the phone. Explained the problem to me in a way which was easy to understand.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 04/25/2021

Thank you so much for choosing, Marty's Auto Works, to service your vehicle.  We are happy to we did a good job!!

BG
BRIAN G.
Apopka, FL
Chevrolet Venture
04/22/2021
Great
Our old van broke down and we had it towed here and they did a quick repair of a difficult problem and all for a reasonable price
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 04/25/2021

Thank you so much, Brian, for allowing us to repair your vehicle and get you back on the road quickly.   We appreciate your patronage!!

JOHN C.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/16/2021
NEVER AGAIN
AS A RETIRED MERCEDES, BMW, AUDI, VOLKS REPAIR AND SALES SHOP MANAGER I WILL NEVER AGAIN GO TO MARTY'S. THIS PLACE IS FOR PEOPLE THAT DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PRICES OR CARS. GOOD LUCK.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 04/27/2021

Customer was looking for a cheap quick fix and did not feel he needed to pay for us to perform a  quality,  accurate diagnosis and repair on his vehicle.  Vehicle had be diagnosed and repaired INCORRECTLY  at previous shop and owner had added "stop leak" to "fix" the problem which did not last.  We tried our best to explain what needed to be done but customer wasn't on board.   Our goal is to provide our customers with the facts and repair the vehicles CORRECTLY!!

04/15/2021
Communicating with your customer.
I appreciate your honesty. A lot of repair places have a bad reputation, but not this one.

MARY-ANN D.
04/14/2021
Professional - clean- friendly - knowledgeable - NO UPCHARING OR "SUGGESTIONS" for add'l work
From the minute I walked through the door I knew this was going to be good.
My son & his wife used Marty's when they lived in Lake Mary, this was my first
experience and I was not disappointed. Oil change done and ---- "since we had it
up, we rotated the tires , they were due". Who does this?? Wow, I was impressed
with the initiative.

The office are is immaculate, the staff is very pleasant and organized. I even found a
"thank you for your business" card in an envelope along with a mint on the dashboard
when I picked the car up! Ok, to be VERY clear, I have NEVER, EVER had this kind of
treatment anywhere!!

Well done Marty's!!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 04/26/2021

Mary-Ann, this review made us blush with pride!!!   We are SO grateful for your kind words and our happy to know we are doing a good job for our customers.   Thank you for making our day brighter!!

Subaru Legacy
04/13/2021
Ease of Mind!
My vehicle is still under factory warranty but I just wanted a second opinion as to find any issues that the dealership has missed.
Chris and John checked it out completely and found no major problems.
Thanks Guys!!

LEXIE

04/12/2021
Fantastic Auto Servicr
We’re never disappointed with the service that Marty s provides. It’s better than any dealership that we have encountered.

Thanks to Everyone at Marty s!

Lexie

Lexie,
There are simply NO words to express how much we appreciate you!!   THANK YOU!!!

All of us at Marty's

BILL B.
04/10/2021
Honest and able!
We took two cars to Marty's to have them look the car over for possible purchase. First car, they found numerous problems, so we didn't buy it. Second car got the thumbs-up, so we did go buy it. We intend to take it to Marty's for future service. Thank you!!!

Bill,
So happy we could help you with your car buying decision.  We are here whenever you're car needs us.

04/08/2021
Marty’s was able to squeeze me in for a same day appointment. The shuttle service was an added bonus!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 04/25/2021

We are happy we could get your vehicle in and get you back on the road quickly.   Your patronage is greatly appreciated!!