SHARI H.
Winter Springs, FL
Porsche Cayenne
10/26/2020
Great work, fair and honest
Great work, fair and honest Is the old school approach did they take it Marty’s. They have not forgotten the very thing our mothers taught us when we were kids. That is, that we should treat other people the way we would like to be treated. At Marty’s they figured this out along time ago and that’s why their business is so successful and why I am a loyal customer.

JOHN C.
Dodge Ram Wagon
10/23/2020
Great service & great personnel!
I had my vintage (1997) Dodge conversion van (Roadtrek) serviced at Marty's for difficulty in starting and a low idling rate. Due to the packaging of this van, there are many components and 2 batteries. Not only did they solve what to me was a complex problem, but they also took the necessary time and patience by walking out to the van to explain to me what was going on. My earnest thanks goes out to the front desk staff and technician who went well beyond regular customer service to ensure that I was satisfied. This was not a one time experience, just the latest. I've had several cars serviced by them over years for pretty extensive work and I've never been dissatisfied.

JOHN A.
Chevrolet HHR
10/21/2020
Quality work, honesty, Great customer service.
Been going to Martys in Longwood for over 20 years when I need a car repair that’s the only place I think about going .Best in Central Florida. Anyone looking for quality work give them a try you will not be disappointed.

SG
SUSAN G.
Oviedo, FL
Ford Thunderbird
10/12/2020
They deliver what they promise.
Nick was right on top of things. He called with an update and had the car ready in the time promised. I will always go back for future needs.

HF
HERBERT F.
10/10/2020
Excellent service as always!
We have been using Marty's for over 20 years and he has always provided the best service. He will never try to sell you something you don't need. I worked with Nick in the Longwood office this week. I needed to have some recommended service to my 2012 Accord. I had them replace transmission fluid, brake fluid, front brake pads and a wheel alignment. I dropped the car off on Tuesday and later that day he called saying they found a vibration and that my motor mounts were cracked and also suggested to replace the timing belt. I agreed and he said the car would probably be finished the following Wednesday as he had to order the parts from Honda. I got a call Friday morning saying my car was done. I was very pleased as I wasn't looking forward to borrowing a car for the weekend. While they are not the cheapest by any stretch, but they always provide the best service and my car drives like it did when it was new. Marty's is the only shop I will let work on my cars.

LR
LINDSEY R.
Orlando, FL
10/10/2020
Always fantastic service!
Marty’s always provides fantastic & honest service. 10/10 recommend for all of your car needs. Will always refer anyone I know here for any type of work!

JOSE C.
Winter Springs, FL
10/08/2020
Very honest car repair shop
Reliable car shop
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/18/2020

Your positive feedback means so much to us, Jose.  Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works to service your Toyota Corolla.

PB
PAM B.
Altamonte Springs, FL
10/07/2020
QUICK
Low-beam headlight bulb replaced in less than 15 minutes.

Thank you!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/18/2020

Thank you, Pam, for always choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your repair & maintenance needs.

JV
JACK V.
10/02/2020
Very pleasant , on time work, didn’t charge to check out what we though was a problem
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/04/2020

We appreciate the 5 star review, Jack.  Please let us know if our services are needed again in the future.

LH
LAURA H.
Orlando, FL
09/30/2020
Yet again, great service!
Lifesavers! I am enjoying cold air again! They always take great care of my baby :)
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/04/2020

We are so happy to hear that your A/C is keeping you cool one again.  We appreciate the positive feedback and your continued patronage.

YR
YAMIL R.
Toyota Prius c
09/26/2020
Awesome service
Friendly service I loved it
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 09/29/2020

You review made us smile, Yamil.   Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works!

TC
TZU C.
Lexus LS 460
09/25/2020
Friendly and Professional
Marty’s offered a ride to take me home. They didn’t charge me anything to check the coolant leak. Very courteous and professional. Highly recommended.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 09/29/2020

So glad to hear that you were happy with the service we provided and we look forward to seeing again soon!!

09/23/2020
Trust my car to Marty's Auto Works
Skilled, prompt, courteous service every time!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 09/29/2020

Thanks so much for your kind words and continued patronage!!   We appreciate YOU!

AJ
ANDREA J.
09/23/2020
Always honest
I appreciate that I brought my car in simply because it felt like it was time and after some conversation, looking at manufacturer's recommendations, and maintenance records, all that was recommended was an oil and filter change. Very honest and a great way to keep a customer. AND when I said I only had 45 minutes to get it done, it was done. Awesome. Thanks, guys!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 09/29/2020

Andrea, it is such a blessing to read your gracious remarks, as we pride ourselves in always delivery HONEST ANSWERS and quality service to our customers.  Thank you for allowing our team to impress you, and we look foward to future visits.

JORGE M.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
09/22/2020
The customer Experience
All out great company. 5 stars I will continue to do business with them.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 09/29/2020

We are so grateful for this awesome review.  Your continued patronage means to the world to us!!