TRACIE B.
07/29/2021
Great communication and service!
I chose Marty's based on AAA recommendations and I'm so glad I did. They communicated with me each step of the way via text, letting me know what they'd found and how much it cost. My car runs so much better and I will trust them for all my car's needs as well as my family's cars.

SD
SUSAN D.
Casselberry, FL
Saturn Ion
07/29/2021
Best mechanics!
I am very pleased with the work that you do.

JOSE C.
07/25/2021
Trustworthy
Excellent service and very professional

EL
EUGENE / CLARA L.
07/24/2021
Quick response to urgent request
Staff found way to squeeze me into busy day to fix small but urgent issue. Much appreciated. Marty, sorry to hear about your injury! Our bed for a speedy and full recovery!

JOHN S.
Altamonte Springs, FL
07/24/2021
Honest and Reliable
I brought in my 2012 Lexus for an oil change yesterday. They also performed a multi-point inspection of the car and found that nothing else needed attention. They checked all fluids, belts and hoses, battery, tires brakes etc......) All included with an oil change for $78. Very reasonable.

MIGUEL B.
Buick LaCrosse
07/22/2021
Terrific customer service
Excellent experience! From the moment you arrive you are greeted by a friendly professional staff. They diagnosed the problem with my car and repaired it to my complete satisfaction. Great communication and kept me informed throughout the process. I am completely satisfied and do highly recommend Marty’s.Auto Works!

KG
KATIE G.
07/21/2021
Quick, professional, trustworthy
I’ve used this shop for my car a few times now. They get it back to me quickly. They update me with good info and take the time to explain parts, benefits, reasons to proceed or think about it. They don’t try to up-sell or push unnecessary products onto me. They make important suggestions with no pressure, but with helpful information/education . I just really appreciate a business that is looking out for the customer for their reputation over making a few extra bucks. I’ll bring all my cars here as long as they stay this trustworthy, honest, and continue to do this good work they’ve always done for me and my family.

SL
SHARON L.
Casselberry, FL
07/17/2021
Personnel. Charges.
Very pleasant personnel. Great job at very reasonable price.

PM
PAUL & KATHY M.
Lake Mary, FL
Lexus ES 350
07/17/2021
Lexus
Always have confidence that work will be done right in timely manner.

JOHN A.
Chevrolet HHR
07/16/2021
Quality service, honest, communicates well.
Qualities service, honest answers, friendly ,communicates well. I have been going to Martys for 25 years would not take my cars anywhere else. Best in all of Central Florida!!

JOHN A.
07/16/2021
Honest, Quality work, communicates well.
When you walk in the door at Martys I know I’m going to get Quality work ,honest answer, communicates well.Very Friendly.I have been going to Martys for 25 years best in all of Central Florida.

KF
KEN F.
Lake Mary, FL
1992 F-250
Once again John and Joe have exceeded my expectations in the care of my truck.

JN
JUDY N.
07/15/2021
Knowlegeable
Very pleasant and knowledgeable.
Fair prices

Orlando, FL
07/14/2021
Fast...friendly...professional...
Another excellent trip to Marty’s. Fast, friendly and very professional. The best place in Orlando to get your car serviced.

KP
KARI P.
07/10/2021
Friendly and honest mechanics
Everyone at Marty’s was very friendly and they were honest with me about what my car really needed. They are hard workers who got a big job done in a timely manner. I will keep bringing my car here!