Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MARGARET PENNY H.
Winter Park, FL
Honda Civic Si
10/20/2018
service
Everyone was friendly and courteous

EF
EMMA F.
Winter Springs, FL
Mercedes-Benz C230
10/19/2018
THIS VISIT
Thank you to Nick who was so helpful in getting me in this past Monday ( I know how busy you guys are especially on Mondays). I had an emergency, my battery died. While waiting for AAA I called Nick and asked if I could go in, he obliged and off I went. John was so nice about giving me a ride home while they worked on my car. Later that day they called and had replaced the battery plus a couple of other things that needed attention. I'm always happy that Chris works on my Mercedes (he is the foreign car expert). Thank you to everyone at Marty's I completely trust them with my car.

Emma F.

LEXIE M.
Volkswagen Passat
10/17/2018
Marty s is the most reliable and honest repair shop we ve ever used!
Very professional people that you can depend on. They do great work and at a very responsible price!!
We wouldn’t think of using anywhere else for vehicle repairs or service

MARTIN S.
Apopka, FL
10/07/2018
professional, fair, and friendly
Dear Marty,

We have been going to your shop in Longwood for over 15 years, and have found it well organized and efficient, with everyone taking the time to explain the problem(s), and best solution(s).

With sincere thanks,

Marty Stein

JENNIFER M.
Saturn VUE
10/02/2018
Amazing
I will never go anywhere else. Thank you Marty's for all you do!!!!

EW
EDWIN W.
Oviedo, FL
09/30/2018
GREAT JOB
SO Far my vehicle is performing great, even though it is 27 years old, it is performing like a much newer one. SO GLAD I WAS REFERRED BY ONE OF YOUR OTHR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS. WILL DEFINITELY RETURN FOR OTHER PROBLEMS AS THEY OCCUR. ED WHITE

LK
LINDSEY K.
09/29/2018
Commitment to excellence
As always I had a great experience and am very satisfied with the work done here.

GS
GENE S.
09/22/2018
They do the work right the 1st time
John let’s you know what you need and the work is done

MELISSA S.
Altamonte Springs, FL
09/18/2018
Always great
Best place to get your car looked at and repaired. No hassle, always honest. I never worry when I drop my vehicle and am always happy to follow their advice.

I have a hard time saying that I would recommend only because I want to keep the secret of their awesomeness to myself.

SHAD B.
09/10/2018
The most important thing a mechanic can earn is your trust. I would not trust anyone else to work on any of my vehicles

KN

Altamonte Springs, FL
Nissan Xterra
08/08/2018
Crooks, stay away
I used them a couple times and always suspected they're charges were high but I figured I had to pay for quality. The most recent repair they quoted $1200 for a new PCM, I had it towed to a shop a few miles away and it was fixed for $390.00, I consider this robbery and Marty's will not see my money again

EE
ED E.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/06/2018
Checked electric system
Had bought a new battery at Batteries + Bulbs and after I installed it, it started my car once & quit. I jumped & took it to Marty’s. They checked my system & nothing wrong. They tried to charge the battery but it got hot & wouldn’t hold charge. Bad battery. Marty’s installed new , proper battery. Car starts & runs fine. Wouldn’t take my Corvette to any other shop.

JOHN A.
08/06/2018
Honest and great work
Been going to Martys since he opened up 21 years ago honest quality work very friendly and will not steer you in the wrong direction.

MARY and JIM C.
Apopka, FL
Lincoln Town Car
08/05/2018
Tom
This is in regards to my visit and repair on my car. The person doing the repair was Tom. he was very personable and did a great job, he did just what I needed to be done. He didn't press for anything not needed. I was very satisfied with his work.

JOHN A.
Chevrolet HHR
08/02/2018
Quality work always honest
Anyone I talk to That goes to Marty’s Always says positive things. Been going there for over 20 years. Always takes care of his customers.

MARIA P.
Acura 3.2CL
08/01/2018
Starter went bad on my 2002 Acura CL Type - S. Fixed it same day.
I have Always taken my Cars to Marty's Auto Works. I have never had problems with any of the vehicles I have owned and taken to Marty's to get then fixed...Had my 2002 Acura CL Type - S starter fixed with in one day. If anyone lives in Longwood, FL best Mechanics in town!

KT
KEITH T.
Winter Springs, FL
07/22/2018
Awesome Service As Usual!
Nick and John are the best! These guys are always welcoming and willing to help. I appreciate their personal touch and friendly spirit. I will continue to use Marty's for me and my family's cars.

LYNNE S.
Lincoln LS
07/19/2018
Excellent as Always - Service / Oil Change Appointment
I've had several repairs and maintenance services with Marty's Auto Works. The most expensive repair (suspension work) was half what the dealership would have cost me. My July 17 2018 visit was for servicing - Change Motor Oil Lube Chassis - which includes checking filters and fluids. I needed a new air filter, the oil change (including new oil filter) was for synthetic oil. I was given a ride home and later picked up when the car was ready. The total cost was $87. They are courteous and professional and I highly recommend them.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2018

We are so proud to be your dealership alternative, Lynne! Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate you and your continued business!

Sincerely,
Marty & Staff

CARL M.
Acura 3.2TL
07/18/2018
Honest and dependable
I have been taking my cars to Marty's for probably 8 or more years. I have found them always to be honest about what is needed and the price as reasonable as can be expected. What's more important to me, is they stand behind the work that they do. On one occasion I took my car in to have the fan motor repaired, forgetting that they worked on it before. When I picked up the car there was no charge and I asked about it. They said they had replaced it once before and the new one was under warranty. They had a record of all work done in the past! Nice people to work with! A little out of my way but worth the drive.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2018

We are so happy to be worth the drive, Carl! Marty's is always here for you and your vehicles! Thank you for your continued business!

Sincerely,