Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

DANIEL S.
GMC Savana Cutaway
07/15/2019
Marty’s took my work van in immediately and replaced the a/c evaporated core.
There price was consistent with other repair shops. And they are fair and honest people to work with.
Thanks. Nick.

JAY L.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/14/2019
Jay Laney
It was a great experience.

SHELDON M.
Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight
07/13/2019
Marty's - My Favorite Auto Shop
I have only good things to say for the fine work on my 1989 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight. They fixed the ABS, the Twilight Sentinel feature, the PRND indicator and several other features that make my auto unbeatable in my eyes. I will forgive them for not vacuuming the interior but that's not what I came to them for. The result is my complete confidence in a clean and safe ride. What they do I can recommend to everyone !
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this thoughtful review.  We are so blessed to have such wonderful, loyal, kind customers like YOU!!
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

FK
FRANK K.
Volkswagen Golf
07/05/2019
They were recommended to me from one of their clients. I was extremely pleased with the professional service. Pricing was very fair and work was completed on time. I am a fan!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/13/2019

We are very thankful to have such amazing customers and we are happy to hear that we have EARNED your business.

HH
HOLLY H.
Mazda Protege5
07/03/2019
A huge thank you to Marty and the entire staff for keeping my 2003 Mazda Protege5 in tip-top condition for the past 16 years and 100,000 miles. Now it's time to retire that screaming yellow car.
We look forward to many more years of excellent auto care with our new car.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/13/2019

We are happy to hear that the Mazda was good to you for so many years.  Congrats on getting a new vehicle and thank you so much your continued patronage.   See ya soon!!

RON G.
06/23/2019
Visited Longwood location and John took good care of me
John kept me updated on my car. Want to use factory parts but price was too high and I asked him to use off market parts and it lowered the cost by $300. Good service
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works.  We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

GM
GREG M.
06/15/2019
Last minute checkup
Marty’s was wonderful doing a last minute checkup
On my car before a long road trip. I really appreciate it.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review....hope our had a GREAT trip!!

BC
BILL C.
06/14/2019
The service and honesty at Marty's is probably the best I have seen in the 28 years I have lived in Longwood. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for auto service repairs. Even though they were unable to correct the problem, they told me exactly what was wrong and how to take care of it. This was all done with no charge for all they put into this including rides to and from Marty's Auto Works.

Thank you for the great service!

Bill,
We certainly appreciate your kind words and positive feedback.
Thank you so much for trusting us with your vehicles.
See ya next time!!

ROSS M.
Nissan Frontier
06/13/2019
Very Pleased
After getting brand new tires at a tire store, my truck ran very rough. I took it back and they said the tires were out of balance, which they then fixed. They also told me my center support bearing was bad and that was causing the vibration. When I left the second time, again my truck ran very rough. I brought my truck to Marty’s and they checked the balance of the tires, all 4 were still out of balance. They balanced the tires. They also told me the center support bearing was fine. My truck runs smooth and perfect now. They also did a headlight restoration while it was there. They look great. I am very happy with their work and would definitely recommend them. I should have went to Marty’s to start with.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

We are so happy to hear that your Nissan Frontier is now running smoothly and that we have EARNED your business.  We look forward to seeing you again soon.

KATE S.
06/13/2019
Fantastic
Thanks again for your fantastic help.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

Thank YOU for being such a great customers.
See ya next time!

RT
RICK T.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/07/2019
I had a laundry list of work that I wanted to get done to my Corvette. I knew it would take some time. John and Tom did a fantastic job finding the right parts and doing quality work. Thanks again.

Hey Rick,
We are so happy to hear that you were satisfied with the services performed on your Corvette.  We appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Marty's Auto Works.

LG
LOU G.
Oviedo, FL
GMC Yukon
05/31/2019
Diagnostic Check
Brought my vehicle in to see what issue was with my car. Very professional at drop off and called me within hours to let me know what issue was.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

We certainly appreciate your positive feedback.  Thanks so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.

HS
HELGA S.
Casselberry, FL
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/23/2019
Best service ever
If you want things done right and at an honest and fair price Marty’s Auto Service is the best place to take your car. You will never go wrong at Marty’s, very trustworthy.
Helga S
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you so much, Helga, your kind words and continued patronage mean so much to us.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Marty's Auto Works.

GD
GARY D.
GMC Yukon XL
05/21/2019
great experience
first time customer and was extremely satisfied with time they took to correctly diagnose issues. I have an older vehicle that has served me well and hope for continued use for another 250,000 miles.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

Gary, we are so happy you were satisfied with the services we provided on your GMC  Yukon.  We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to helping you keep your vehicle running well for many more miles.
Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works!!

05/19/2019
Excellent Service as Always
Marty's has always provided me with excellent service. My van has over 250,000 miles on it and with routine maintenance from Marty's, I think I will get many more. Prices are competitive and they always work with me to accomodate my schedule. Conveniently located near the Longwood SunRail is another plus. Thank you!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

We are so thankful we have earned your trust over the years.  We look forward to keeping your van running at it's best for many more miles.   See ya next time!!

JAMES F.
Windermere, FL
Acura TSX
05/06/2019
You can always count on Marty's Auto Service to complete you car's needs
I take my cars to Martys because I can count on them to complete the work the first time without problems later.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you, James, for trusting us to keep your vehicle running at it's best.  We appreciate your continued patronage.  See ya next time!!

SHELDON M.
Saab 9-2X
05/03/2019
Driving Safe
I trust Marty's with maintaining my SAAB 9-2X (SAABARU) because:
1. They keep me informed on the progress of their work.
2. They try to save me money by searching for salvage parts to use when new parts cost a lot.
3. They are auto-knowledgeable and work heads down to solve my car issues.
4. I feel safer driving my car after they have taken time to repair it as they would their own !
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

Sheldon, your positive feedback and kind words make us so proud.
We our thankful for great customers like you and appreciate your continued patronage.

KT
KEITH T.
04/29/2019
Another Great Experience!
These guys are good! Nick and John are always on top of things and the guys in the back seem to be top notch. Marty has a great group here.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you so much, Keith, for your kind words.  We are so very lucky to have such a great staff and amazing customers.
We appreciate YOU!

Mitsubishi Eclipse
04/25/2019
Outstanding customer service
I’ve used Marty’s for many years and would never consider any other shop. Marty always go above and beyond to make sure the customer is satisfied. He treats all his customers like family!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you so much for always choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.  We truly appreciate your business.

KH
KEN H.
04/19/2019
Marty’s did a great job on some suspension work on my car and completed the job by the time promised.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai, we appreciate YOU!

Marty's Auto Works