NI
NANCY I.
Buick LeSabre
03/05/2021
Honest prompt economical and no extras. Thanks!
Prompt, honest, economical.

MARCO M.
Winter Springs, FL
03/02/2021
Always Friendly, Thorough, and Accommodating
The team at Marty’s Auto Works in Longwood are always friendly, thorough, and accommodating. My only car wouldn’t start though the battery was fine. I had it towed to Marty’s. Pulling up in the tow trick I could see they were very busy that day. Still, they managed to get my car running perfectly the same day. And, they accommodated me further by working with me to make arrangements so I could retrieve my car after hours. In addition, I appreciate their willingness to explain the situation to whatever level needed along with providing options to meet needs and budget constraints all without ever talking down to you. I highly recommend them to anyone who values quality work and respect.

TG

Eustis, FL
Toyota Tundra
02/24/2021
Awesome
Hello..my 2000 tundra that has over 320k miles was leaking oil...did not know what is was ... they found a hole in oil filter ...easy fix. New filter and oil
Could have told me anything...but they are very honest..and that’s why I trust them with my vehicles

Orlando, FL
02/23/2021
Effective, professional,timely...
John is a great leader. He coordinates very effectively and gets things done. The staff is also very professional and gets things done on time. A very positive experience.

EC
ELIZABETH C.
Clermont, FL
Honda Prelude
02/23/2021
Never Disappointed
We drive a long way to take our cars to Marty's in Longwood. We are never disappointed in the way we are treated and how our cars are treated. We have some older cars and often it is hard to find someone to care for them the way we do. Marty's definitely knows and. appreciates our cars and our business. We get great service at fair prices. We are proud to recommend them whenever we can. Thx again to everyone at Marty's! Wish you were closer🚘

Lake Mary, FL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/20/2021
Marty’s is the best!
The guys at Marty’s are the best! Dropped off my car not knowing what was wrong with it and they quickly diagnosed and called with a quote. Great communication and quality work.

EL
EUGENE / CLARA L.
02/19/2021
Many years of excellent service
Marty's has been servicing our vehicles for over 20 years. They have never let us down and have provided reliable and fairly priced service. Looking forward to our continued relationship.

Apopka, FL
02/16/2021
I always feel confident that my vehicle will be well taken care of
Great

JOHN M.
Apopka, FL
02/13/2021
Escape Service
Brought vehicle in for maintenance and two repairs. Great communication from service advisor and technician, accurate estimate and they even provided a ride home. The repairs were completed sooner than estimated. Vehicle runs great. This is a really first class service business. Very clean facility and friendly people. Thanks for great service and a great value!

RT
RICK T.
Winter Springs, FL
Chevrolet Corvette
02/12/2021
Honest & Quality Work
Marty's is the best for car maintenance and repair. They are honest and do quality work.

JERRY W.
Casselberry, FL
Jeep Cherokee
02/12/2021
Customer service and knowledgeable staff
Quick service at a fair price

SR
SHELLEY R.
02/04/2021
Service.
I was extremely pleased with the service, communication and pricing.
Martys will be my future go to place.

HH
HOLLY H.
Honda HR-V
02/03/2021
Professional and courteous
Thanks so much for proving once again that honest and informative communication makes for a love ng standing professional relationship.

Ralph Horton

HC
HAZEL C.
Land Rover LR4
01/31/2021
Really tried hard to find difficult problem.
Honest and reasonable.