SJ
SANDY J.
02/22/2020
Oil Change
They are very friendly, helpful and do a great job.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

PL
PAUL L.
Casselberry, FL
Nissan Titan
02/21/2020
No BS Service
Spoke with Alex to start...he didn't try to sell me services I didn't need...they got the job done in the time frame expected and within the estimated price. Very happy with the service and work. Very friendly people and will go back there for sure.

Paul,
Thank you so much for allowing us to service your, Nissan Titan.  We are happy to hear that we have earned your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

MATT G.
02/20/2020
Highly Recommended!
We have been going to Marty’s for over 10 years. They do fantastic work and let us know what needs to be done and what can wait. More than anything, they are honest and I trust them. Couldn’t be happier with the work they have done for us.

Matt,

Your kind words and continued patronage mean so much to us.  We are grateful for awesome, loyal customers like YOU!!

JOHN D.
02/19/2020
Best service in town.
Took my Subaru to Valvoline for fluid changes and they said because Subaru's were complicated, they no longer did fluid changes on the differentials and transmissions. My neighbors all use Marty's, so I went there and was pleasantly surprised. Not only were they over 100.00 cheaper than the dealer, they were quick, professional, and a pleasure to do business with, I certainly will return next time I need service on my car. Great place, great people.

John,
We are so happy to hear that we have EARNED your business.  We look forward to keeping your vehicle running at it's best and please let your neighbors know we appreciate the referral.  Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works!!

MIKE C.
02/07/2020
Great Service at great price
First time I've taken my wife's Honda CRV to Marty's and they did a great job in that too.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you so much, Mike, for allowing us to service your, Honda CRV, we appreciate your business!!

See ya next time,

VM
VALLERY M.
01/30/2020
Listens!
When I first walked in to Marty’s I made it clear that I wanted any recommendations prioritized:
1)Needed ASAP
2)Regular Maintenance
3)When you get a chance

I was tired of the dealership giving me ASAP on a laundry list if items every time. Alex at Marty’s did not disappoint.

Bottom line- I’ll be back.

Vallery,
We are so happy to hear that we have EARNED your business.  Happy customer and happy cars make us so happy!!
Thanks again for choosing, Marty's Auto Works.

JOLENE S.
Chuluota, FL
01/29/2020
Great customer service and professional work
Alex took care of my oil change and also gave me a recommendation for auto body work. He was very professional and friendly. The oil change was done quickly and for a fair price. I will definitely return to Marty's for the next one!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/17/2020

Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenace needs.

01/29/2020
Great Customer Service!
I highly recommend Marty's! They are professional, helpful and friendly!!!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

BV
BECKEY V.
Chevrolet Camaro
01/28/2020
Exceptional!
We were very pleased with our service and the staff at Marty’s!!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you so much, Beckey, for your continued patronage.

Marty's Auto Works

Acura TL
01/28/2020
Acura TL 2010
My Acura TL was due for new brakes and timing belt replacement. I took the TL to Marty's and had them do both services. Work was timely and done well. Prices were reasonable. Car is running well.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you so much for choosing, Marty's Auto Works, to service your Acura TL.  We appreciate your positive feedback and continued patronage.

CR
CYNDI R.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/23/2020
Friendly knowledgeable staff
I have used Marty’s ever since I discovered them. Honest, friendly knowledgeable staff. Make you feel welcome and comforted. Knowing your car is in good hands.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you so much, Cyndi, for continuing to allow us to service your vehicle.  We appreciate YOU!

GS
GANESH S.
01/21/2020
Very expensive than Nissan dealership
I was charged 171$ (1.5 hour labor) just to tell my AC compressor was not working. I was quoted 1301.49$ to get it replaced. I decided to give local business sales and not take it to dealership. But was quoted/charged 500$ more (dealership asked 1045$ in total) than dealership. Waste of money.

RT
RICK T.
Chevrolet Corvette
01/21/2020
Honest & Quality Work
The guys at Marty's are always friendly. It's really easy to make an appointment. Bring your car in, get a quote and they will tell you when your car will be ready. They aren't like other auto mechanics that give you excuses why they couldn't get to your car today.

Rick,
We appreciate your kind words and continued patronage.  Customers like you make us so happy!!

dennis c.
Jeep Liberty
01/16/2020
Not very happy with charges! Service was great. Billed $1000 when in reality should never have been more than $750.
Other than the price all was fine.

bill b.
Casselberry, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2020
Caring Customer Service
Everyone associated with Marty’s Auto Works from Marty himself all the way down are the most caring people. Truly concerned about their customers and any issues they are having with their cars.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you so much, Bill, for allowing us to service your vehicle.  We appreciate your patronage.