Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5rating 4.599998
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

LORETTA S.
Chuluota, FL
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
Professional, yet personal service
Unsatisfied with the service and care at the local dealership I went searching a good auto service company. I kept hearing about Marty's Auto Works and finally brought my car in for an oil change. Everyone I met was kind, courteous, well informed, and professional. Not only did they change my oil but gave it a thorough inspection, informed me of a minor issue that may need follow up but they are going to keep an eye on it. They treated my car as if it were a Lamborghini rather than the 12 year old VW Passat that is in awesome condition because a little old lady drives it. :) Me and my car have found a new home for all my auto repair and maintenance needs.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/20/2019

Your kind words mean so much to us, Loretta.  We just love our happy customers.....welcome to the Marty's Auto Works family!!

Jeff P.
REAL mechanics
Second time I have taken my truck in to be serviced because of some mechanical issue that came up. Again, they fixed the actual problem without guessing because they really KNOW what they are doing. Also, told me of a couple things to keep an eye on that could cause problems in the future. I am definitely sold on only them working on my truck from here on! I have tried a few other mechanics (see my google reviews) and they are by far the REAL deal!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you so much, Jeff, for taking the time to let us and others know that we are doing a good job for our customers.  It is ALWAYS our top goal to provide honest answers and quality service at reasonable prices.  Glad to hear we have EARNED your business!

Geneva, FL
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
2008 Ford
Quality work friendly courteous, stand by their product
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/20/2019

Your 5 star review and positive feedback mean so much to us.
Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works!!

KE
KRISTIN e.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/01/2019
Thank You!!!
What a gem of a find to repair my
daughters car. So reasonably priced & car returned quick! Thank you!!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you so much for trusting us to service your Daughter's vehicle, that means alot to us.  We appreciate our wonderful customers like YOU!!  See ya next time!

LR
LISA R.
INFINITI QX70
05/01/2019
Another great experience
This is my second visit and just like the first it was easy to schedule, prices were reasonable, and everything went well.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you so much for once again choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

JIM A.
Cadillac SRX
04/28/2019
Prompt service
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for choosing Marty's Auto Works.  We appreciate YOU!

CG
CURT G.
Jeep Compass
04/24/2019
Great
Couldnt be happier. Quality of workmanship and service is wonderful
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you so much, Curt, for your positive feedback.
We appreciate your continued patronage.

ANDY b.
Orlando, FL
Subaru WRX
04/17/2019
Wholesome, Trustworthy Mechanic Shop
Just moved to the area and relied on the reviews to find a mechanic shop for our family vehicles. I was so pleased with Marty's Auto Works in Oviedo that I had to return the favor, although this review probably won't do justice. First of all, the entire shop is spotless! Everyone that works there is super friendly and welcoming. I dropped my car off and they performed my 30k service on my 2016 WRX STI and checked a few things that I asked them to. They called me a little while later with an update, didn't try to upsell anything and actually recommended that I could wait based on the vehicle schedule to perform a few things I asked them to. I was very impressed! To top it all off, I took advantage of their drop off service and got to spend some time with Brett while he dropped me back to work. I probably spent a total of 30 minutes with him, but he was so friendly and genuine! I felt like I was riding with a friend and not a stranger that I'd just met. I got my car back the same day, still have all my arms and legs, and scheduled my Wife's car for next week. Thanks Marty's Auto Works!

Andy,
Your kind words means SO much to us.  We are extremely happy to hear that we have earned your business and we look forward to keeping your vehicles running at their best for many years.
 Welcome to the Marty's Auto Works FAMILY!!

Geneva, FL
Toyota Avalon
04/14/2019
martys
friendly and honest
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review.  We appreciate your feedback.

BV
BEN V.
Acura MDX
04/07/2019
Never disappoint. Hey, things have to be done. They do them. I trust them.
I bought a car. They did some work. Then there was new work. Hey, a used car is a used car. They are fair. I'd rather pay Marty's and know the folks. I put my daughter in this car daily. I know they all care. They know that the cargo is precious. That's why they do it right.

Ben,
Your words make us so very proud.  We sincerely care about our customers and are so happy it shows.   Thank you so much for placing your trust in us.

GG
GLENN G.
Cadillac CTS
04/05/2019
Excellant workmanship, my car runs like it never has before. Thank you for your honest and friendly customer care.
When I need car repair I now have a GREAT place to have it repaired. You will be seeing me again but hope not to quick.
Thanks Marty's Auto Works, Oviedo.

Did have a future customer that will be coming by to have his pickup truck repaired, Tony is his name.
Thanks again
Glenn
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 04/24/2019

We are so happy to hear that your vehicle his running at it's BEST.
Your positive feedback makes us so happy and we want you to know we appreciate YOU!!  We are here for you when you need us.

MICHAEL B.
Honda Ridgeline
04/01/2019
The folks at Marty's were very friendly and very helpful. They were very clear about the work needing to be done on my vehicle.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback.  We look foward to seeing you on your next visit.

LW
LYDIA W.
Jeep Compass
03/30/2019
Always great
Been going to Marty’s in Oviedo for a few years. Consistently great work and honest. Alex at the front deal is always a pleasure and answers all my crazy questions. They take care of you, prices are very reasonable. I don’t ever go anywhere else.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you so much, Lydia, for continuing to choose Marty's Auto Works Oviedo for ALL your auto repair and maintenance needs.  We appreciate your patronage.

CHERYL S.
03/22/2019
Excellent customer service!
They fixed my car just as I needed. It is 13 years old and I didn't want to put much money into it. They only did what was needed and didn't try and tell me that other things needed to be fixed and charge me crazy amounts. Very friendly people!!

Cheryl,
Here at Marty's Auto Works our goals are to always provide our customers with great customer service and honest answers.
We are not driven by money/sales but by happy cars and happy customers.
Thank you so much for allowing us to keep your vehicle running at it's best!

TD
TOM D.
Pontiac Aztek
03/19/2019
Always happy with service here
I have taken my vehicles to Marty's--Oviedo, for small issues and large ones. I've always been happy with the service provided and this was no exception. This was a major repair but it actually came in a little under the price I was expecting. I highly recommend these folks.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you, Tom, for once again choosing Marty's Auto Works to service your vehicle.  We appreciate YOU!!

NW
NICOLE W.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
03/16/2019
Brakes
I came in for new brake pads, and everyone who I talked to was super nice and Alex even called to let me know that when they looked at my brakes, I didn’t need both axles changed yet so that I could save some money right now. They also provided a brake fluid bleed and changed my wipers for me since they noticed they needed to be changed. Very happy with the service!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you so much, Nicole, for allowing us to EARN your business.
We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to seeing you next time your vehicle needs some TLC.

KG
KIM G.
03/16/2019
Quality work
honest, quality work!!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you so much, Kim, for your kind words and continued patronage.  See ya next time!!

DK
DAVE K.
Chuluota, FL
Chrysler Newport
03/14/2019
Excellent Service and comprehensive work!
I have a 1973 Chrysler Newport which requires a lot of work to get it road worthy. Alex and the team at Marty's Auto Works went through the car and helped determine the items that needed to be fixed to be safe and roadworthy. The ensured that the work was done correctly at a very reasonable price. Thank you! I am very appreciative of the work that was performed because they also fixed a lot of little things as they went through the car. I have and will continue to recommend Marty's to friends. They went above and beyond for me and my car!!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you so much, Dave, for allowing us to keep your 1973 Chrysler running at it's best.  We appreciate your kind words and for letting others know we care about our customers and their vehicles.

DK
DAVE K.
03/13/2019
I am very impressed with the quality of service that I received. The staff was very courteous and professional and provided excellent advice in regard to my 2003 Ford Explorer issue.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2019

Dave, we are so happy to hear that you were pleased with the service we provided on your Ford Explorer.  We look forward to seeing your next time you need us.

Mitsubishi Outlander
03/12/2019
Always great service!
Always helpful and incredibly patient!! They go above and beyond.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2019

We strive to always provide outstanding customer service to all of our customers.  Thank you so much for letting us know we are doing a good job.  We appreciate your continued patronage.