STEVE m.
03/28/2020
First Visit
This was my first visit to Marty’s. Had a lot of work done to my Jeep. Alex was excellent to work with. Vehicle was done when promised and at the exact price quoted. Very happy with the service and Jeep is running great. Nice shop facilities. I will definitely be back, and will recommend to others.

HL
HOLLY L.
Honda Fit
03/19/2020
Courteous and fast
Just came in for an oil change. It was easy to schedule. Nick and Alex at the desk are kind and courteous. I was able to go for a walk on the trail while my car was being serviced. They texted me when my car was ready. The oil change was a very reasonable price. I will be back when I need care for my car!

JEFF P.
03/18/2020
Quick
simple tuneup

KG
KIM G.
03/18/2020
Wouldn’t trust anyone else!
Alex and staff are friendly and fair. I usually deal with John, he takes care of my truck as if it were his. Always quality work!!

LORETTA S.
Chuluota, FL
03/12/2020
Always consistently good service
In the past I always dreaded going to get my car service because I never truly felt I could trust how my car was being care for. But at Marty's they thoroughly check your car and tell you upfront what they have found, but provide you with an estimate that is clear and concise. The car is returned in a timely manner and I never have had to take the car back in for the same issue. Good, honest service.

Chuluota, FL
03/10/2020
Great service and advice
Identified what the issue was and options to resolve.

JY
JACK Y.
Winter Park, FL
03/03/2020
excellent work
not sure what the problem is...Marty's guys will find and correct the problem!!!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you so much, Jack, for being such a great customers.  We appreciate your kind words and continued patronage.

See ya next time,

SG
SIDNEY G.
03/03/2020
Battery Replacement
Supersonic service. A one year new battery went out. Marty's was quick to speak to me and assure me of the warranty on the battery. They then promptly took care of the replacement.

Sidney,
Glad to hear we were able to get your battery taken care of and get your back on the road quickly.  Thanks so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.

DON H.
02/29/2020
GREAT and trusted service!!
Been going to Marty's, both in Longwood and Oviedo, for almost 10 years with several vehicles we have owned. Always great service and at a fair price! I have recommended Marty's to friends and family! Alex and Nick in Oviedo are fantastic!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you SO MUCH, Don, for your kind words and continued patronage.  Wonderful customers like you are such a blessing!!

KD
kaytie d.
Sanford, FL
02/29/2020
oil change
Making the appointment was easy the actual appointment was professional. I appreciated the fact that they inspected the vehicle for issues unknown to me and offered recommendations for follow up.

Kaytie,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback.  We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you again soon.

DONA h.
Orlando, FL
Volvo S60
02/27/2020
This was my first visit to Marty’s and I was very pleased. The customer service was refreshing. They explained what they did and why. I will go back if my car ever needs servicing again. Goodbye dealer!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you so much, Dona, for letting us know we have earned your business.  Happy customers & Happy cars are always our #1 goal.

TOM S.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
02/26/2020
Great Service!
Awesome service on my first visit. Alex took time to fully understand my request and provided good suggestions. Excellent service and the price was well below what the dealership would have charged.

Tom,
Thank you so much for allowing us to service your, Infiniti G35, we are so happy to hear that we have EARNED your business.
See ya next time,

SJ
SANDY J.
02/22/2020
Oil Change
They are very friendly, helpful and do a great job.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

PL
PAUL L.
Casselberry, FL
Nissan Titan
02/21/2020
No BS Service
Spoke with Alex to start...he didn't try to sell me services I didn't need...they got the job done in the time frame expected and within the estimated price. Very happy with the service and work. Very friendly people and will go back there for sure.

Paul,
Thank you so much for allowing us to service your, Nissan Titan.  We are happy to hear that we have earned your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

MATT G.
02/20/2020
Highly Recommended!
We have been going to Marty’s for over 10 years. They do fantastic work and let us know what needs to be done and what can wait. More than anything, they are honest and I trust them. Couldn’t be happier with the work they have done for us.

Matt,

Your kind words and continued patronage mean so much to us.  We are grateful for awesome, loyal customers like YOU!!