Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5rating 4.599998
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Sam C.
Oviedo, FL
06/20/2019
Worst experience
If I could put zero stars I would but I had to at least put one star. All I can say is WOW.. I've never received such inexperienced customer service. My family & I essentially took our car to Marty's because of the great reviews! We thought we hit an honest mechanic who would do us right. I made an appointment with a man named Alex for 7:30AM: as soon as they opened! He had told me over the phone that the shop was totally free & he'd be able to look at our car once I dropped it off. My family & I dropped off our car at 7:30 in the morning, was so happy and surprised that a lift was included in the service & they dropped us back off at home. Much appreciated. So from 7:30AM-2:50pm when I called to check up on the car around 2:50pm they had told me the car hasn't even been looked at but "just from looking at the exterior" it will be expensive.. I don understand how someone can give a customer an estimate just from looking at the exterior when actually my problem was under the car because of the model & transmission. Was kind of confused there so my folks & I just waited, we then took an Uber to Marty's around 4pm because they REFUSED to give us a straight answer over the phone. Once we we got there the individual who was working the front desk gave us absolutely NO INFORMATION on the car AT ALL. His exact words: "we would need to run a diagnostic on another diagnostic" I'm no mechanic but wow, that didn't sound right at all. I also researched my car problem as well as had a good friend look at my Fiesta. He had initially told me the car just needed to be reprogrammed because of the computer system. I told this to the mechanic & he looked surprised that I knew what I was talking about. He got caught in the act than tried to play the whole "well we've been booked all day" okay, that's why I made an APPOINTMENT. Then they couldn't even tell me what was wrong with the car at all! It was hilarious, $80 wasted on trying to get help. I drove the car around today & now the transmission message is gone, all they needed to do was re wire the programming. But they essentially need to acknowledge when they are caught in the wrong act. Another Mechanic I'm defiantly letting people know to be aware of. Terrible experience.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/13/2019

We are very sorry that you were not satisfied with the service we provided.  As you can tell by our many "outstanding" reviews, it is always our top priority to provide all of our customers with the very best service.  We are an HONEST, FAIR and KNOWLEDGEABLE repair shop that employees some of the best technicians in the business.  With that being said, we greatly apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

Michelle L.
02/13/2019
Problem Not Fixed
My car hasn’t been starting properly, so from all of the great reviews I brought my car to Marty’s Auto Works. $600 later, the same issue remains. Now I’m out $600, and I don’t want to keep paying money on guesses on what may be wrong. I keep reading Alex was of great help, but unfortunately I didn’t have him.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

We reached out to customer and they brought the vehicle back in to us, we fixed several items at no charge but customer has decided this vehicle simply  has too many problems and so they are  going to trade it in.
Here at Marty's we take negative reviews very seriously and always try to make things right with our customers.

MJ
MARK J.
Toyota Avalon
11/20/2016
Issue resolution
Had a problem, Marty called me a couple of days later and resolved all of my issues. I was very surprised to get his call but very happy.

11/20/2016
3 alternator in less than 2 years.
Not sure what the problem is....your getting parts covered but I continue to pay the labor to what seems to be changing faulty parts. Think I need to try somewhere else.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/13/2016

Per our phone conversation, we are sorry about the above issue and have offered you a 3 hour credit at our shop for any future repairs you may need.

CA
Chris A.
Chuluota, FL
04/23/2016 Category: Service
Chris said he was not satisfied with his experience at this business because he came in on Friday to get a quote for having his air conditioning coolant removed. He was quoted $48 for a half an hour of service. When he had the service done on Monday the bill came to $96. He brought this to the business' attention and was told that was the cost of service.

LISA B.
Longwood, FL
Nissan Maxima
03/21/2016
marty's is a bunch of crooks!
I will never go there again. they tried to charge me $600.00 for a job I took to another garage and had fixed for $200.00, I will be complaining to the better business bureau and the American auto association!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 04/01/2016

Let me start by stating that we currently have OVER 600 5 star reviews given by our MANY satisfied customers.  I reached out to you SEVERAL times to discuss the situation but you refused to speak to me and actually emailed to inform me you would "block" my number if I didn't quit "bothering" you.   Your vehicle has 247,000 miles on it and NEEDED ALL the recommended work.  I will never short cut brake work and stand behind my quote.  If another shop wishes to perform a partial repair or short cut with used or inferior parts, that is their option.  I however, refuse to risk injury for a poor job, for the sake of saving money.   Here at Marty's Auto Works we take great pride in providing QUALITY SERVICE and will not provide less.
Marty DiSanto, owner
Marty's Auto Works

GS
GUY S.
Volvo V70
05/21/2015
Misunderstanding quickly resolved
Since it was not not made clear that I would be charged to diagnose my cars problem, I must update you all that as soon as I made Marty's aware of my disappointment they reached out to me and politely and professionally offered to refund the charge. The resolution of this simple misunderstanding could not have been handled better. What a joy to find a business that works with customers when an issue occurrs. I highly recommend and will definitely be back. Thank you everyone at Marty's.

05/21/2015
No estimate for charges
I took my wife's Volvo in for a diagnosis of two issues. Was called with a quote of about $1,000 and did not want to proceed. When I can in to pick up the car I was charged $100. I was never told I would be charged to provide me with an proposal. My other repair shop never did this. Very disappointed.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/02/2015

Guy we are so sorry to hear that your repair did not go smoothly, we strive very hard to make our customers happy but sometimes things just dont' always turn out perfect. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to EARN your trust and turn this situation around.
Alex Ingraham, Store Manager

HG
Hector G.
Christmas, FL
Chrysler Town
07/05/2014 Category: Service
Hector said he had a previous repair done by them that never got resolved. This time he said that they gave him estimates on repairs that they said were needed, but the cost was more than doubled what other facilities charge. He said they recommended repairs that were not needed. He will not recommend them due to this experience.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/29/2014

We have reached out to Mr Gonzales and explained that our quote included ALL neccessary repairs to fix this vehicle correctly.  We are very sorry he felt we were trying to charge him too much but it is not our intent to overcharge our customers.  We strive to provide our customers with quality repairs at fair prices backed by outstanding customer service.