bill b.
Casselberry, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2020
Caring Customer Service
Everyone associated with Marty’s Auto Works from Marty himself all the way down are the most caring people. Truly concerned about their customers and any issues they are having with their cars.

BD
BONNIE D.
Sanford, FL
01/10/2020
Great all around
Good service, clean, personnel friendly and helpful

HC
HUNTER C.
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD
01/08/2020
Best Shop In The Area
Marty’s has the best customer service you can ask for! They are very caring towards their customers and very knowledgeable, reliable, and affordable!

LL
LARRY L.
Geneva, FL
Kia Soul
12/29/2019
Professional and well done in a timely manner with excellent communication.

JV
JEN V.
Saturn VUE
12/29/2019
A wonderful first experience!
A friend recommended Marty's to me. My dealership had given me an exorbitant repair quote that I couldn't possibly afford. I was desperate! Marty's in Oviedo is in no way close to my house but I was willing to give them a try, and I am SO GLAD I did! Their honest feedback and diagnostic services alone won me over. The advisors are so kind, and the mechanics are top notch. 100% worth the extra time and travel for honest rates. Wholeheartedly recommend Marty's!

JOHN B.
12/29/2019
Great staff, best workmanship we have ever seen
Staffed is So welcoming and eager to help fix your car. Excellent prices and work is done fast!

BV
BILL V.
Pontiac Bonneville
the people
it is great to be able to do business with reputable establishment and honest people

SD
SHAWN D.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/23/2019
Great service done right without hurting your wallet
Nick Hardesty provided me with knowledgable answers and made time to get my car in right away. The diagnosis was done within hours of dropping my car off, and the repairs were done immediately at a more than fair price. I would highly recommend Marty's to anyone needing quality work done at a very reasonable price.

GB
GARY B.
Winter Springs, FL
12/19/2019
Nice employees
Excellent customer service. Was able to schedule appointment that was satisfactory to me.

MIKE H.
12/19/2019
Quick service

STEPHEN B.
Chuluota, FL
Nissan Frontier
12/16/2019
personalty and quality
I came in after becoming dissatisfied with my normal maintenance. What I found was a very personable person. Not only was that Alex extremely knowledgeable and professional. He was excellent. Marty's had been recommended to me many times before, but know I know why. The courteously, apparent quality and honesty that was there was hands down.

12/07/2019
Satisfied Customer
Customer-oriented, professional.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/10/2019

Your kind words and continued patronage mean so much to us.  Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works.

McKENSI L.
Chuluota, FL
Chrysler 200
12/01/2019
Fast service
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you so much for choosing,  Marty's Auto Works.  We appreciate your patronage.

PW
PAUL W.
Toyota Camry Solara
11/27/2019
Marty's is great!
The staff at Marty's is not only knowledgeable and experienced, they are honest and friendly.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you so much, Paul, for your kind words.  We appreciate our customers and are glad it shows.  We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Volkswagen Eos
11/23/2019
I'm back in the driver's seat
Thank you for getting me back into my car and giving me peace of mind and being honest with me.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you so much for allowing us to service your vehicle.  We appreciate your patronage.

Happy Holidays,