RE
ROBYN E.
Winter Park, FL
Ford Police Interceptor
Great Service!
This was my second service that I had since finding this local gem. The staff is helpful, friendly and upfront. They went over the service and my options before they started any work. They treat you like family. They even offer shuttle service for repairs that are going to take longer. I would highly recommend Marty’s!

LP
LIZ p.
07/02/2020
So Happy to Finally Find Reliable Mechanics!
After three years and multiple mechanics telling us they couldn't find anything, the wonderful mechanics at Marty's finally found and fixed what was making the noise in our Jeep Compass. They did such a great job with the repairs on our Jeep, we took our Honda Pilot to them when it needed an oil change. Again, we received fantastic service. Alex and all the guys are a joy to work with. They have our full confidence. We highly recommend Marty's Auto Works. So glad we finally found them.

LA
LAWRENCE A.
Winter Springs, FL
FRIENDLY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND VERY CLEAN SHOP
VERY HELPFULL AT EVERY STEP NO HIGH PRESSURE SALES .THEY KEEP YOU INFORMED THROUGH THE PROCESS

BN
BRIAN N.
06/27/2020
Very friendly! Quick turnaround.
Very friendly. Customer service oriented, which you don't see very much. Prices are reasonable and work was completed super fast when by appointment.

STEVEN B.
06/25/2020
Superior Service and Quality
Since moving to Florida in 2008, I have always trusted the team at Marty's. I have been going to their Oviedo location since it opened. The team is always honest and upfront. Their service is always above and beyond. Customer service is always excellent and if you have any questions, Alex is always there to provide an answer. I truly appreciate the team at Marty's and their high level of service.

RL
RYAN L.
Chuluota, FL
06/20/2020
Trustworthy and Quality Work
These guys are honest and do good work.

MARY S.
Winter Springs, FL
06/19/2020
Great workmanship
My cost of a little over 600$ stunned me at first until they explained all that they did to refresh my SUV. I really appreciated all they did and feel a lot safer driving my car. Thanks. Mary

JIM g.
Orlando, FL
Honda Civic Sdn
06/19/2020
Trustworthy
Did a great job, very friendly and knowledgeable, I had always went to the dealership for service and got the runaround, selling you things your car didn’t need. Marty’s doesn’t do that , Love this shop!

TD
TOM D.
Pontiac Solstice
06/15/2020
Always Great service
I trust these folks implicitly. They do great work and are nice folks, too.

BV
BEN V.
Volvo V70
06/10/2020
They have kept this thing road worthy for three years.
I don't know how. But they do it. The car would be out to pasture for any normal client. Just gotta get to my daughter going to college and I can take over her car. Budget conscious and always reasonable. John is a saint to help me keep this Volvo on the road daily. Whole staff... amazing. Client for life.

RK
ROBERT K.
06/06/2020
Great alternative to high cost dealerships.
After having a good experience with Marty's work on my BMW, I took my Audi in for some work.
Marty's performed the work as scheduled at a very reasonable price which was way below the dealership estimate. Marty's place is clean, organized and the personnel are polite. I will definitely continue taking my vehicles to Marty's and highly recommend them to my friends and associates.

06/05/2020
Friendly, honest service, always give an estimate on repairs before service done!
Great service, dependable repairs, I highly recommend them!

AW
ANTHONY W.
06/01/2020
Fast and efficient
Marty’s was a great experience. They were friendly and fast. Great work.

MF
MARIA F.
Ford Edge
05/27/2020
Great and reliable service
Took my car for brake change, they did not try to tell me it needed additional repairs. Honest and reliable. Told me upfront how much it would be and there were no “surprises”.

KC
KATHY C.
05/23/2020
Excellent car care with awesome employees!
I dropped my car off at the shop on a Tuesday morning and Alex took me to the rental car place since enterprise wasn't even picking people up like they used to. Marty's replaced my transmission and some extras by Thursday and was ready too go out the door. They have fair prices and excellent customer care. Thanks to all of you! Kathy Carroll.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you so much, Kathy, for allowing us to service your vehicle.  We are happy we were able to get your Hyundai back on the road quickly.  See ya next time!!

Sincerely,