Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5rating 4.599998
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

MO
Michael O.
Chuluota, FL
Cadillac SRX
09/21/2016 Category: Service
Michael said during previous experiences, the business has treated him well. However, the treatment this year has not been good. The tow driver tried to start his vehicle and he heard a noise, which led him to believe there was an issue with the starter motor. The business charged him a $100 labor fee, even though there wasn't an issue. He stated he felt they wanted to make extra money. Therefore, he would not be going back and would not recommend this business. He hasn't had any problems with the repair, but this experience really annoyed him.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/08/2016

We are very sorry to hear that you feel this way about this  situation.  You have been a loyal customer and we are sincerely we have let you down.  We hope we can somehow EARN your business again in the future.

Sincerely,
Marty & Staff

Dan B.
Oviedo, FL
Mercury Mountaineer
01/29/2015 Category: Service
Dan said he made an appointment, showed up and introduced himself. The staff member he was speaking with quickly forgot his name. Their customer service was not good. He was not impressed with them at all. They overcharged him. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2015

Dear Mr. Bradley,
We are not sure why you feel our customer service was "not good?"  I spoke in detail to my service manger, Nick, and he did inform me that he accidentally called you by your last name a few times and he apologized.  (honest mistake)  As for being "overcharged"  that is simply not a fact.  We take great pride is ALWAYS providing our customers with nothing less than EXCELLENT customer service as well as FAIR prices and QUALITY repairs.  We are so sorry that we did not meet your expectations and hope you will give us another chance to impress you.
Sincerely,
Marty DiSanto, owner

Miranda M.
Florida
Dodge Neon
08/07/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Jim. He said the work done was satisfactory but the way they handled the work was disappointing. He had asked them to please approve all repairs with him before doing them. After the first couple of calls, they started contacting his daughter who doesn't know anything about vehicles. She approved everything and the bill went up multiple times after that. He would not recommend the business based on this.

KR
Ken R.
Chuluota, FL
01/18/2014 Category: Service
Ken said they over charged him and they goofed up the work the first time so he had to take it back in. He was without a vehicle for a week but luckily it was during the holidays and he did not have much to do. He will not recommend this facility after all the pain they caused him.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/03/2014

We immediately contacted Mr. Roman and have spoke with him in detail as to how we failed to service his vehicle correctly and upset him.  We have worked with him to find a solution and he has agreed to allow us to once again EARN his business.  We take our customer satisfaction very seriously here at Marty's and always go above & beyond to keep our customers HAPPY!

AG
ARUP G.
Orlando, FL
10/30/2013
Not at all satisfied about Oil leak repair on my Honda Civic
On 9/05/2013, Marty's Auto Works did the following work on my Honda Civic to fix my car's oil leak:
Service Description: Machine Rotors, Pack Front Bearings (if serviceable), Replace Brake Pads, Clean and Lubricate Caliper Slide Mechanisms,DIAGNOSE ENGINE OIL LEAK,TIMING BELT - Remove and Replace - 1.7L Eng - [Includes: Adjust Valves.],(Additional) - TIMING BELT - Remove and Replace Where Pwr Strg interferes add,(Combination) - CAMSHAFT OIL SEAL - Remove and Replace Front,Each,(Combination) - CAMSHAFT SPROCKET - Remove and Replace Each,(Combination) - CRANKSHAFT OIL SEAL - Remove and Replace Front,(Combination) - CRANKSHAFT SPROCKET - Remove and Replace All Applicable Models,(Combination) - TIMING BELT TENSIONER - Remove and Replace All Applicable Models
I was told that after doing the prescribed service, my car would be out of oil leak.
After service I came back home. On 10/15/2013, I went to Marty's again for the follow-up and motor oil change. That day I noticed that I still have oil leak in my car. When I talked to Alex, he told me there might have a leak behind the engine and that repair would cost me another ~1500$. Alex is a nice person, but I didn't like when he told me about the extra money. I am a college student and after receiving good feedback from my friend I spent 831.79$ to fix the oil leak, but it didn't help me at all. Other than oil leak my car didn't have any other problems, so I still wonder why I spent that much money.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/03/2013

Customer has brought the vehicle back in and we found a small seal to be leaking which we immediately fixed and the vehicle is no longer leaking.  We have asked the customer to please bring the vehicle back to us in a week so we can recheck to confirm the oil leak has stopped and the customer is happy with the service he received at our shop.