Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5rating 4.599998
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

AN
Aaron N.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said this business was really nice. They did not charge for labor only the parts. They did a great job of replacing the parts and this will be his main facility for work.

01/18/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said the business replaced the fuel pump module. They also said the fuel pump needed to be replaced. They charged him for the parts only. He said the service was great.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/25/2018

Hi Aaron,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with us regarding the service that was performed on your vehicle. Our number one priority is keeping you safe and happy!

MJ
MARK J.
Toyota Avalon
11/20/2016
Issue resolution
Had a problem, Marty called me a couple of days later and resolved all of my issues. I was very surprised to get his call but very happy.

11/20/2016
3 alternator in less than 2 years.
Not sure what the problem is....your getting parts covered but I continue to pay the labor to what seems to be changing faulty parts. Think I need to try somewhere else.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/13/2016

Per our phone conversation, we are sorry about the above issue and have offered you a 3 hour credit at our shop for any future repairs you may need.

TL
Tony L.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/23/2015 Category: Service
Tony said this business did not do anything to resolve prior issues and he did not follow up with them.

12/23/2015 Category: Service
Tony said they were not equipped to complete the service.
Alex I. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/13/2016

We appreciate your business. There are times that we have to work together with other service providers to complete certain tasks. We may not have every piece of equipment but we are prepared and have sources. Unfortunately late on Friday options are limited. We are happy to help with all your automotive needs and provide honest answers.

Best regards,
Alex & Staff

James R.
12/21/2015 Category: Service
James said they did everything they said they would and he is totally satisfied.

12/21/2015 Category: Service
James said he got a feeling this business was taking advantage of him with the price of the service.
Alex I. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/29/2015

Hi James, thank you for your continued patronage. With custom cars we often estimate for more time needed than the typical vehicle. We had no intention on charging you for something that would not be needed, but would rather be prepared to address the unknown beforehand. For example, we may have a incidentals charge on estimate, that is there to ensure we can do the best job in a timely manner the first time.

Best regards,
Alex & staff

GS
GUY S.
Volvo V70
05/21/2015
Misunderstanding quickly resolved
Since it was not not made clear that I would be charged to diagnose my cars problem, I must update you all that as soon as I made Marty's aware of my disappointment they reached out to me and politely and professionally offered to refund the charge. The resolution of this simple misunderstanding could not have been handled better. What a joy to find a business that works with customers when an issue occurrs. I highly recommend and will definitely be back. Thank you everyone at Marty's.

05/21/2015
No estimate for charges
I took my wife's Volvo in for a diagnosis of two issues. Was called with a quote of about $1,000 and did not want to proceed. When I can in to pick up the car I was charged $100. I was never told I would be charged to provide me with an proposal. My other repair shop never did this. Very disappointed.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/02/2015

Guy we are so sorry to hear that your repair did not go smoothly, we strive very hard to make our customers happy but sometimes things just dont' always turn out perfect. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to EARN your trust and turn this situation around.
Alex Ingraham, Store Manager

BD
BONNIE D.
Sanford, FL
08/16/2019
Undercarriage inspection for plastic bag
Awesome as usual. The team is informative, efficient and got me in and out quickly.

DK
DAVID k.
Dodge Charger
08/14/2019
First time customer
Was recommended to Marty’s through next door and was not disappointed. Rotors, brake pads and oil change. Quality job done thank you!

JESENKO P.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
08/10/2019
Our current local go to shop. These people really take a pride in what they do. No guess work and other shady games other shops do. They're very professional a d straightforward with customers. They've earned my trust and business.

ROGER C.
Geneva, FL
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
08/09/2019
2008 Ford
Always do it right, stand by work, thorough and honest

Orlando, FL
08/08/2019
Friendly employees and excellent service
Alex and Cris provided great service and was so nice. The fact that they provide free rides for the customers is awesome. I will be returning when my car needs service.

LP
LISA P.
Nissan Quest
08/07/2019
only place i'll take our vehicles!
I love taking my car in for service without having to worry. I know I will get an honest assessment and fair pricing. Everyone is great to work with.

CHARLES B.
GMC Pickup
08/01/2019
Car guys looking after your personal car
Found all my conserns in a minaminal amount of time at a fair price.
Definetly will be back with both my cars, Accura TL and GMC truck

NC
NATHAN C.
Scion xB
08/01/2019
Transparent pricing, friendly customer service, and professional job well done.

Kia Soul
07/31/2019
Kia Oil Change
In and out quickly. I like the fact they let me bring in my preferred oil and oil filter. AMS Signature Oil

JANET L.
Nissan Rogue
07/30/2019
Fantastic
Personnel, the staff is both knowledgeable and friendly

DN
DOUG n.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
07/25/2019
Very professional
Very professional service. No BS selling me service(s) I didnt need. Treated me like a customer. Were happy to work on my vehicle.

Good morning Doug,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback.  We appreciate our customers and are glad to hear it shows.  Thanks again for choosing,  Marty's Auto Works.
Have a great day!!!

HM
HAROLD M.
07/25/2019
Thorough Inspection with Oil Change
Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I brought my car in for an oil change and they inspected the car and printed a maintenance list with estimate of items I will need to address in the near future. They truly want to help me keep my car running.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/26/2019

Thank you so much, Harold, for this 5 star review and for choosing, Marty's Auto Works,  for all of your vehicle's repair and maintenance needs.  We appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

JIM D.
07/24/2019
My first visit was good
This was my first visit and they seemed very professional and fair. I had a check engine light issue that required a Mass Air Flow sensor replacement and I also had and engine torque mount (I was not aware of a cracked torque rod) and an axle shaft assembly (I was aware of a leaking cv axle boot). They did the diagnosis and called me to discuss and when I picked up the car the mechanic discussed everything with me. I paid $663 which I felt was fair.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/26/2019

Thank you so much, Jim, for allowing us to repair your, Toyota Camry,  we are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service we provided.  Happy customers and happy cars are always our #1 goal here at Marty's Auto Works.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

RYAN R.
07/21/2019
I appreciate honesty and everyone is very knowledgeable
I found Marty’s by chance last year and I’ve lived in Oviedo all my life. I’m so lucky to have found a great shop that does amazing work and are so honest about the work they do. I especially appreciate Nick who is always so kind.

Ryan,
We are so happy you found us and we appreciate your continued patronage.
We just love our awesome customers like YOU!!!

See ya next time,

AP
amy p.
Hyundai Elantra GT
07/20/2019
Very friendly
Alex was so helpful and I really appreciated a fair honest inspection that didn’t try to upsell me
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/26/2019

Thank you, Amy, for taking the time to write this review.  We take great pride is always providing our customers with Honest Answers & Quality Service, we will never try to "sell" repairs that are not needed to our customers.
Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works!!

See ya next time,