Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5rating 4.599998
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

AN
Aaron N.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said this business was really nice. They did not charge for labor only the parts. They did a great job of replacing the parts and this will be his main facility for work.

01/18/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said the business replaced the fuel pump module. They also said the fuel pump needed to be replaced. They charged him for the parts only. He said the service was great.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/25/2018

Hi Aaron,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with us regarding the service that was performed on your vehicle. Our number one priority is keeping you safe and happy!
Sincerely,

MJ
MARK J.
Toyota Avalon
11/20/2016
Issue resolution
Had a problem, Marty called me a couple of days later and resolved all of my issues. I was very surprised to get his call but very happy.

11/20/2016
3 alternator in less than 2 years.
Not sure what the problem is....your getting parts covered but I continue to pay the labor to what seems to be changing faulty parts. Think I need to try somewhere else.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/13/2016

Per our phone conversation, we are sorry about the above issue and have offered you a 3 hour credit at our shop for any future repairs you may need.

TL
Tony L.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/23/2015 Category: Service
Tony said this business did not do anything to resolve prior issues and he did not follow up with them.

12/23/2015 Category: Service
Tony said they were not equipped to complete the service.
Alex I. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/13/2016

We appreciate your business. There are times that we have to work together with other service providers to complete certain tasks. We may not have every piece of equipment but we are prepared and have sources. Unfortunately late on Friday options are limited. We are happy to help with all your automotive needs and provide honest answers.

Best regards,
Alex & Staff

James R.
12/21/2015 Category: Service
James said they did everything they said they would and he is totally satisfied.

12/21/2015 Category: Service
James said he got a feeling this business was taking advantage of him with the price of the service.
Alex I. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/29/2015

Hi James, thank you for your continued patronage. With custom cars we often estimate for more time needed than the typical vehicle. We had no intention on charging you for something that would not be needed, but would rather be prepared to address the unknown beforehand. For example, we may have a incidentals charge on estimate, that is there to ensure we can do the best job in a timely manner the first time.

Best regards,
Alex & staff

GS
GUY S.
Volvo V70
05/21/2015
Misunderstanding quickly resolved
Since it was not not made clear that I would be charged to diagnose my cars problem, I must update you all that as soon as I made Marty's aware of my disappointment they reached out to me and politely and professionally offered to refund the charge. The resolution of this simple misunderstanding could not have been handled better. What a joy to find a business that works with customers when an issue occurrs. I highly recommend and will definitely be back. Thank you everyone at Marty's.

05/21/2015
No estimate for charges
I took my wife's Volvo in for a diagnosis of two issues. Was called with a quote of about $1,000 and did not want to proceed. When I can in to pick up the car I was charged $100. I was never told I would be charged to provide me with an proposal. My other repair shop never did this. Very disappointed.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/02/2015

Guy we are so sorry to hear that your repair did not go smoothly, we strive very hard to make our customers happy but sometimes things just dont' always turn out perfect. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to EARN your trust and turn this situation around.
Sincerely,

Orlando, FL
Toyota Camry Solara
11/27/2019
Marty's is great!
The staff at Marty's is not only knowledgeable and experienced, they are honest and friendly.

Volkswagen Eos
11/23/2019
I'm back in the driver's seat
Thank you for getting me back into my car and giving me peace of mind and being honest with me.

JJ
JASON J.
Honda Element
11/19/2019
Safety for my nieces and wonderful work
Wonderful job let kno my options and did great service.will recommend to anyone with a vehicle they are great

KATHY B.
Ford Fiesta
11/17/2019
Marty’s is my place
Once again I was very pleased with the friendly customer service and excellent care of my car as it reaches old age. Marty’s is consistently wonderful!

DE
DONALD E.
11/13/2019
2012 Prius
This was my first experience with Marty’s. I chose them based on recommendations on Next Door website. First impression was the facility - very clean and professional. Office staff were very efficient and friendly. Work done as promised, on time and fair price. Much cheaper than Toyota dealership.

Donald,
We are so happy to hear that you found out about us on the Next Door website.  We are very blessed to have so many wonderful customers and are grateful to add you to our Marty's Auto Works Family!!
Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

SK
STEVEN K.
Geneva, FL
Nissan Murano
11/12/2019
Very knowledgeable
As usual, they are very friendly, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced. I would not think of taking my car to anyone else.

Steven,
We are so thankful for wonderful loyal customers like YOU!!

Wishing you a Very Happy Thanksgiving!!

DONNA S.
Chuluota, FL
11/11/2019
Always awesome service!
Love knowing I have a repair shop that always delivers great service and gets me back on the road asap! Thanks, Nick and crew!

Donna,
We just love having wonderful customers like YOU!!  We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday.

CLAUDIO c.
11/08/2019
They are so Helpful, Great Customer Service, and AMAZING Work!
Marty's Auto has been Helping us with our cars, they are honest and really care for their customers.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/11/2019

We are so grateful for wonderful, loyal customers like YOU!!

Orlando, FL
11/04/2019
simple oil change
They are always quick and steady and always ready to do their best.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/11/2019

Your kind words make us SMILE!!

BV
BEN V.
Volvo V70
10/30/2019
Miracles, daily... and affordable.
With no warning I showed up Monday morning with a host of issues with my older and exhausted Volvo XC70. Most garages would have said: put it to pasture. But John and the crew at Marty's knew my situation and got her back to life. THANK YOU. And you did it for easily half of what it could have been. Drove it off the property like it was off the lot! Amazing.

Ben,
We are so happy we could get your Volvo running at it's best once again.
Wonderful customers like you mean so much to us.

BETH B.
Geneva, FL
10/25/2019
Great Service!
As always, you guys take great care of my vehicle and me :-)

We appreciate YOU!!!

LEE M.
Winter Park, FL
10/23/2019
Car care
The work was done as explained in the estimate and in a timely manor. All the staff were very professional and courteous.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you so much, Lee, for your positive feedback.  We appreciate your business and hope you have a Very Happy Thanksgiving!!

JUSTIN G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2019
Great people, great service!
Once again, Marty’s came through for us. My daughter had fuel pump issues with her vehicle and we had it towed in. Called Marty’s, told them it was headed there way and they worked it into their schedule. Received a call the following morning with a full report of the issue. Car was repaired and returned by the 2nd day.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/11/2019

So glad we were able to get your daughter's car fixed and back on the road quickly.  Thanks again, Justin, for always choosing Marty's Auto Works!!
Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

LH
LINDA H.
Buick Encore
10/12/2019
It’s comforting to know that you guys are trustworthy for elderly ladies
It’s comforting to know you guys are trustworthy and don’t take advantage of elderly ladies
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/14/2019

Linda,
We appreciate your trust and kind words.  We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.