AN
Aaron N.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said this business was really nice. They did not charge for labor only the parts. They did a great job of replacing the parts and this will be his main facility for work.

01/18/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said the business replaced the fuel pump module. They also said the fuel pump needed to be replaced. They charged him for the parts only. He said the service was great.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/25/2018

Hi Aaron,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with us regarding the service that was performed on your vehicle. Our number one priority is keeping you safe and happy!
Sincerely,

Marty & Staff

MJ
MARK J.
Toyota Avalon
11/20/2016
Issue resolution
Had a problem, Marty called me a couple of days later and resolved all of my issues. I was very surprised to get his call but very happy.

11/20/2016
3 alternator in less than 2 years.
Not sure what the problem is....your getting parts covered but I continue to pay the labor to what seems to be changing faulty parts. Think I need to try somewhere else.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/13/2016

Per our phone conversation, we are sorry about the above issue and have offered you a 3 hour credit at our shop for any future repairs you may need.

Marty & Staff

TL
Tony L.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/23/2015 Category: Service
Tony said this business did not do anything to resolve prior issues and he did not follow up with them.

12/23/2015 Category: Service
Tony said they were not equipped to complete the service.
Alex I. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/13/2016

We appreciate your business. There are times that we have to work together with other service providers to complete certain tasks. We may not have every piece of equipment but we are prepared and have sources. Unfortunately late on Friday options are limited. We are happy to help with all your automotive needs and provide honest answers.

Best regards,
Alex & Staff

James R.
12/21/2015 Category: Service
James said they did everything they said they would and he is totally satisfied.

12/21/2015 Category: Service
James said he got a feeling this business was taking advantage of him with the price of the service.
Alex I. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/29/2015

Hi James, thank you for your continued patronage. With custom cars we often estimate for more time needed than the typical vehicle. We had no intention on charging you for something that would not be needed, but would rather be prepared to address the unknown beforehand. For example, we may have a incidentals charge on estimate, that is there to ensure we can do the best job in a timely manner the first time.

Best regards,
Alex & staff

GS
GUY S.
Volvo V70
05/21/2015
Misunderstanding quickly resolved
Since it was not not made clear that I would be charged to diagnose my cars problem, I must update you all that as soon as I made Marty's aware of my disappointment they reached out to me and politely and professionally offered to refund the charge. The resolution of this simple misunderstanding could not have been handled better. What a joy to find a business that works with customers when an issue occurrs. I highly recommend and will definitely be back. Thank you everyone at Marty's.

05/21/2015
No estimate for charges
I took my wife's Volvo in for a diagnosis of two issues. Was called with a quote of about $1,000 and did not want to proceed. When I can in to pick up the car I was charged $100. I was never told I would be charged to provide me with an proposal. My other repair shop never did this. Very disappointed.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/02/2015

Guy we are so sorry to hear that your repair did not go smoothly, we strive very hard to make our customers happy but sometimes things just dont' always turn out perfect. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to EARN your trust and turn this situation around.
Sincerely,
Alex Ingraham, Store Manager

BV
BEN V.
Acura MDX
07/13/2020
They get it. Gotta keep this on the road.
Dropping this into the lap of the Marty's team right after the holiday weekend.
They fixed it all faster than my family could get there to pick it up!
I never doubt Marty's.
They fix it.
And you can google the prices... straight up.

Thanks guys.

My family thanks you.

TD
TOM D.
Pontiac Aztek
07/13/2020
Always Great service
I have been back here for service many times on various vehicles. I always receive great service and feel like I've been treated well.

JN
JODI N.
07/09/2020
Love these guys. All nice and helpful

LORETTA S.
Chuluota, FL
07/07/2020
Marty's Automotive - Consistently reliable
Marty's Automotive is consistently reliable with kind, courteous service, excellent expertise and ready and willing to provide honest, and solid work.

RE
ROBYN E.
Winter Park, FL
Ford Police Interceptor
Great Service!
This was my second service that I had since finding this local gem. The staff is helpful, friendly and upfront. They went over the service and my options before they started any work. They treat you like family. They even offer shuttle service for repairs that are going to take longer. I would highly recommend Marty’s!

LP
LIZ p.
07/02/2020
So Happy to Finally Find Reliable Mechanics!
After three years and multiple mechanics telling us they couldn't find anything, the wonderful mechanics at Marty's finally found and fixed what was making the noise in our Jeep Compass. They did such a great job with the repairs on our Jeep, we took our Honda Pilot to them when it needed an oil change. Again, we received fantastic service. Alex and all the guys are a joy to work with. They have our full confidence. We highly recommend Marty's Auto Works. So glad we finally found them.

LA
LAWRENCE A.
FRIENDLY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND VERY CLEAN SHOP
VERY HELPFULL AT EVERY STEP NO HIGH PRESSURE SALES .THEY KEEP YOU INFORMED THROUGH THE PROCESS

BN
BRIAN N.
06/27/2020
Very friendly! Quick turnaround.
Very friendly. Customer service oriented, which you don't see very much. Prices are reasonable and work was completed super fast when by appointment.

STEVEN B.
06/25/2020
Superior Service and Quality
Since moving to Florida in 2008, I have always trusted the team at Marty's. I have been going to their Oviedo location since it opened. The team is always honest and upfront. Their service is always above and beyond. Customer service is always excellent and if you have any questions, Alex is always there to provide an answer. I truly appreciate the team at Marty's and their high level of service.

RL
RYAN L.
Chuluota, FL
06/20/2020
Trustworthy and Quality Work
These guys are honest and do good work.