Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5rating 4.599998
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

DK
DAVE K.
Chuluota, FL
Chrysler Newport
03/14/2019
Excellent Service and comprehensive work!
I have a 1973 Chrysler Newport which requires a lot of work to get it road worthy. Alex and the team at Marty's Auto Works went through the car and helped determine the items that needed to be fixed to be safe and roadworthy. The ensured that the work was done correctly at a very reasonable price. Thank you! I am very appreciative of the work that was performed because they also fixed a lot of little things as they went through the car. I have and will continue to recommend Marty's to friends. They went above and beyond for me and my car!!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you so much, Dave, for allowing us to keep your 1973 Chrysler running at it's best.  We appreciate your kind words and for letting others know we care about our customers and their vehicles.

DK
DAVE K.
03/13/2019
I am very impressed with the quality of service that I received. The staff was very courteous and professional and provided excellent advice in regard to my 2003 Ford Explorer issue.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2019

Dave, we are so happy to hear that you were pleased with the service we provided on your Ford Explorer.  We look forward to seeing your next time you need us.

Mitsubishi Outlander
03/12/2019
Always great service!
Always helpful and incredibly patient!! They go above and beyond.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2019

We strive to always provide outstanding customer service to all of our customers.  Thank you so much for letting us know we are doing a good job.  We appreciate your continued patronage.

Nissan Rogue
03/05/2019
Highly recommended
Great, fast and friendly service!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review.  We appreciate your patronage.

03/04/2019
Amazing Customer Service
The guys at Marty's are fantastic. The customer service is by far the greatest I have experienced in the auto industry. It's extremely easy to set up an appointment and they're quick and honest!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedack.  Your kind words mean so much to us and we appreciate your continued patronage.  Have a wonderful weekend and we will see ya next time!!

GP
GARY P.
02/28/2019
Professionalism
I have been going to Martys for about 6 years. Every time has been a pleasant experience. They are very professional, very polite, and very knowledgeable. I recommend Martys to everyone i know.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

Thank your for the wonderful feedback, Gary.  We appreciate you spreading the good news about the work we do here at Marty's Auto Works.  Have a great weekend, see ya next time!

LARRY S.
Geneva, FL
02/27/2019
Another great job
As always, short notice on a necessary issue and Marty's came through again!

Good people, great work.

Thanks again!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you, Larry, for being a loyal customer here at Marty's Auto Works.  We appreciate YOU!

RY
RAY Y.
Mazda Tribute
02/26/2019
Appropriate recommendations
Brought in my 17 year old ‘knock around town’ car for a coolant leak. They noticed some other minor issues with this old vehicle but weren’t pushing for the repairs. It was a great discussion about what should or shouldn’t be done and how much longer I expected to have the vehicle. Been going here for years and will continue.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

Thanks for your great feedback!  We are glad we could take care of your "knock around town" car and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

LW
LARS W.
Nissan Frontier
02/26/2019
Best Vehicle Repair in Oviedo
As always, received excellent service. Problem was diagnosed and cost estimate recommendations provided quickly. Repair was done in efficient time frame. Extremely satisfied once again.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you so much, Lars.  We appreciate YOU!

TJ
TED J.
02/22/2019
Honest, reliable, and great attitude demonstrated by all the folks at Marty's Auto Works!
One of the most challenging tasks is to seek out an auto repair service center that you can trust. Speaking from experience, Marty's meets and exceeds all expectations. Highly recommend.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you, Ted, for your kind words.  We take great pride in providing outstanding customer service to our customers and we are glad to hear we are doing a good job.
 Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works.

CP
CARLOS P.
02/22/2019
Best communication and constant update.
I was very impressed with the professionalism knowledge and the personal concern to help. Rick was very courteous and was always sending me updates of progress as well as the fast turn around. I will definitely return and will refer all of my friends and family.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you so much, Carlos, for taking the time to give us your feedback.  We are happy to hear we have EARNED your business and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

02/21/2019
It’s a matter of trust
We have been taking our cars to Marty’s For almost 10 years. We recently needed significant work on our vehicle and I knew I could trust that the work actually needed to be done, that it would be done well, and my car would be ready as promised. I send everyone I know here!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

We can not thank you enough for this heartfelt review.  You kind words and continued patronage me so much to us.
Also, thank you for continuing to tell your friends and family about us.  You are AWESOME!

Michelle L.
02/20/2019
I had previously left a poor review about Marty’s Auto Works. I would like to say, they definitely put customer satisfaction as their top priority. Marty and Alex stopped at nothing to make things right. Thank for everything.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you so much, Michelle, for taking the time to let folks know we care about our customers here at Marty's Auto Works.
We appreciate YOU!

02/19/2019
Quality Work
Marty's Auto Works has provided quality work and friendly service for years. Thank you!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback.

SHIRLEY H.
02/19/2019
Five star service as always
Always good service with a smile.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

When you are happy, we are happy.  Thank you so much, Shirley, for your kind words.

Dorothy Jean R.
02/18/2019
Perfect
Customers can drop off a vehicle 24/7 or have a driver take them home or back to the shop during business hours. Estimates are emailed and an accredited mechanic will discuss each item listed. Repairs and parts are guaranteed. Perfect!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

Dorothy, we are so grateful for your kind words and positive feedback.  Thank you for choosing Marty's Auto Works!

JEAN R.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/17/2019
Feeling Safe
I knew a certain sensor was malfunctioning but when the engine light came on it was time for concern. Marty's to the rescue! A 2009 is now like new!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

Jean, we are glad to hear your 2009 Colorado is feeling better.
Thank you your feedback and continued patronage.

JASON C.
02/13/2019
First Visit went Perfectly! We will definitely return.
Took me a while to find out where they moved to in Oviedo.
But it was worth my wait. Alex was super helpful getting me in during the most convenient time to me.
I was able to utilize their drop off/pickup service as well. Brett, their driver, was so much fun to talk with on my drive home.
We will definitely bring both of our vehicles to them for service.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

Jason, we are sorry to hear you had a hard time finding us but are so glad you did not give up!!  We are even more happy to hear that we have EARNED your business.  Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works.

Michelle L.
02/13/2019
Problem Not Fixed
My car hasn’t been starting properly, so from all of the great reviews I brought my car to Marty’s Auto Works. $600 later, the same issue remains. Now I’m out $600, and I don’t want to keep paying money on guesses on what may be wrong. I keep reading Alex was of great help, but unfortunately I didn’t have him.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

We reached out to customer and they brought the vehicle back in to us, we fixed several items at no charge but customer has decided this vehicle simply  has too many problems and so they are  going to trade it in.
Here at Marty's we take negative reviews very seriously and always try to make things right with our customers.

LL
LAURA L.
Toyota Avalon
02/10/2019
5 star service once again
Car repair service done right! No presssure, willing to accommodate my schedule. Easy explanation of service provided as well as potential service needed in the future. Friendly, knowledgeable staff . Highly recommend
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you so much for this awesome review.  We appreciate your trust and continued patronage.