JY
JACK Y.
Winter Park, FL
03/03/2020
excellent work
not sure what the problem is...Marty's guys will find and correct the problem!!!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you so much, Jack, for being such a great customers.  We appreciate your kind words and continued patronage.

SG
SIDNEY G.
03/03/2020
Battery Replacement
Supersonic service. A one year new battery went out. Marty's was quick to speak to me and assure me of the warranty on the battery. They then promptly took care of the replacement.

Sidney,
Glad to hear we were able to get your battery taken care of and get your back on the road quickly.  Thanks so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.

DON H.
02/29/2020
GREAT and trusted service!!
Been going to Marty's, both in Longwood and Oviedo, for almost 10 years with several vehicles we have owned. Always great service and at a fair price! I have recommended Marty's to friends and family! Alex and Nick in Oviedo are fantastic!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you SO MUCH, Don, for your kind words and continued patronage.  Wonderful customers like you are such a blessing!!

KD
kaytie d.
Sanford, FL
02/29/2020
oil change
Making the appointment was easy the actual appointment was professional. I appreciated the fact that they inspected the vehicle for issues unknown to me and offered recommendations for follow up.

Kaytie,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback.  We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you again soon.

DONA h.
Orlando, FL
Volvo S60
02/27/2020
This was my first visit to Marty’s and I was very pleased. The customer service was refreshing. They explained what they did and why. I will go back if my car ever needs servicing again. Goodbye dealer!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you so much, Dona, for letting us know we have earned your business.  Happy customers & Happy cars are always our #1 goal.

TOM S.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
02/26/2020
Great Service!
Awesome service on my first visit. Alex took time to fully understand my request and provided good suggestions. Excellent service and the price was well below what the dealership would have charged.

Tom,
Thank you so much for allowing us to service your, Infiniti G35, we are so happy to hear that we have EARNED your business.

SJ
SANDY J.
02/22/2020
Oil Change
They are very friendly, helpful and do a great job.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

PL
PAUL L.
Casselberry, FL
Nissan Titan
02/21/2020
No BS Service
Spoke with Alex to start...he didn't try to sell me services I didn't need...they got the job done in the time frame expected and within the estimated price. Very happy with the service and work. Very friendly people and will go back there for sure.

Paul,
Thank you so much for allowing us to service your, Nissan Titan.  We are happy to hear that we have earned your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

MATT G.
02/20/2020
Highly Recommended!
We have been going to Marty’s for over 10 years. They do fantastic work and let us know what needs to be done and what can wait. More than anything, they are honest and I trust them. Couldn’t be happier with the work they have done for us.

Matt,

Your kind words and continued patronage mean so much to us.  We are grateful for awesome, loyal customers like YOU!!

JOHN D.
02/19/2020
Best service in town.
Took my Subaru to Valvoline for fluid changes and they said because Subaru's were complicated, they no longer did fluid changes on the differentials and transmissions. My neighbors all use Marty's, so I went there and was pleasantly surprised. Not only were they over 100.00 cheaper than the dealer, they were quick, professional, and a pleasure to do business with, I certainly will return next time I need service on my car. Great place, great people.

John,
We are so happy to hear that we have EARNED your business.  We look forward to keeping your vehicle running at it's best and please let your neighbors know we appreciate the referral.  Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works!!

MIKE C.
02/07/2020
Great Service at great price
First time I've taken my wife's Honda CRV to Marty's and they did a great job in that too.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you so much, Mike, for allowing us to service your, Honda CRV, we appreciate your business!!

VM
VALLERY M.
01/30/2020
Listens!
When I first walked in to Marty’s I made it clear that I wanted any recommendations prioritized:
1)Needed ASAP
2)Regular Maintenance
3)When you get a chance

I was tired of the dealership giving me ASAP on a laundry list if items every time. Alex at Marty’s did not disappoint.

Bottom line- I’ll be back.

Vallery,
We are so happy to hear that we have EARNED your business.  Happy customer and happy cars make us so happy!!
Thanks again for choosing, Marty's Auto Works.

JOLENE S.
Chuluota, FL
01/29/2020
Great customer service and professional work
Alex took care of my oil change and also gave me a recommendation for auto body work. He was very professional and friendly. The oil change was done quickly and for a fair price. I will definitely return to Marty's for the next one!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/17/2020

Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenace needs.

01/29/2020
Great Customer Service!
I highly recommend Marty's! They are professional, helpful and friendly!!!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

BV
BECKEY V.
Chevrolet Camaro
01/28/2020
Exceptional!
We were very pleased with our service and the staff at Marty’s!!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you so much, Beckey, for your continued patronage.

Marty's Auto Works