Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5rating 4.599998
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

TC
Thomas C.
Dodge Durango
12/17/2013 Category: Service
Thomas said the service is always good.

Thank you!

VW
Victor W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/16/2013 Category: Service
Victor said this is his first visit to this business.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/07/2014

Thank you for allowing us to service your PT Cruiser.  We hope that we have earned your continued patronage.  Thank you.

GW
Glen W.
Florida
Pontiac Firebird
12/16/2013 Category: Service
Glen said this business took care of everything he needed them to do. If they do a repair and there is a problem, they will fix it. He said a lot of similar businesses in that situation would do something rude.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/07/2014

We will always stand behind our work.  We stirve very hard to keep our customers happy by providing them with quality repairs at fair prices.  Thank you letting others know about your experience at Marty's.

Mike H.
Geneva, FL
12/12/2013 Category: Service
Mike said they have always been pretty honest with him at this business.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/07/2014

It is our goal to provide Honest, Quality, Friendly service to all our customers.  Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicles.

JEFF A.
Saab 9-3
12/11/2013
They are great at what they do
Love this place they always take care of us and we are always happy with service and the people that work there

Thank you!!

RK
ROBERT K.
12/10/2013
The Iowa Connection!
I have used Marty's Auto Works, several times and it's very refreshing to find honest venders, anymore.

Marty's is a Class Act. Alex is the Best!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/07/2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.  We promise to always provide our customers with Honest answers & Quality service.

RF
Roy F.
Lexus LS 400
12/06/2013 Category: Service
Roy said the service was great. He said he is going to be bringing his other vehicle in soon.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/07/2014

We are so happy you have allowed us to earn your business.
THANK YOU!

DAVID R.
11/18/2013
Fantastic service
The staff were kind and helpful and professional. The repair Tech did a thorough evaluation of my vehicle.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/24/2013

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.

HL
HENRY L.
Chrysler
11/13/2013
Great Customer Service
The folks at Marty's -Oviedo were great. They answered all my questions and provided an excellent service to my vehicle in the projected time period. The price for the service was also a very good value. I will definitely come back.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/24/2013

We are so happy that we made getting your vehicle repaired a pleasant experience.  We appreciate your continued patronage.

AC
Art C.
11/09/2013 Category: Service
Art said several weeks ago this business worked on his manifold gasket. They did not put the gasket on correctly and after he got his vehicle back, the gasket blew. They picked up his vehicle and took care of the manifold gasket yesterday. Not many businesses would back up their work like they did. Roy and Allen are terrific.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/24/2013

We apologize for the inconvenience this caused you and appreciate your understanding.  We strive to always do our best work but IF for some reason there is a problem....we will do whatever it takes to fix it.  Thank you for your understanding!

Tom B.
Saturn SC2
11/09/2013 Category: Service
Tom said they are very friendly at this business and he said he feels they do not pad the bill.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/24/2013

We strive to always treat our customers with excellent customer service and only do the repairs that are NEEDED!!  Thank you for your patronage.

Danielle S.
Chuluota, FL
11/09/2013 Category: Service
Danielle said she has never had any problems with this business. They were very fair and honest. They have done great work every time she uses them. She would definitely recommend them to others. She loves them. They are great.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/24/2013

We appreciate your continued patronage.

AR
Alison R.
11/08/2013 Category: Service
Alison said this business is great and honest. She would like to thank Alex for giving her a ride home. He is exceptional.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/12/2013

We appreciate you business and we are glad it shows.
Thank you!

CD
Carl D.
Florida
11/08/2013 Category: Service
Carl said he has nothing to complain about.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/12/2013

We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.
Thank you!!

GM
Graham M.
Indiana
Mazda Protege
11/08/2013 Category: Service
Graham said this business does a great job and the staff is friendly.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/12/2013

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Jenny R.
Winter Springs, FL
11/05/2013 Category: Service
Jenny said the experience was very good.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/12/2013

We strive hard to have happy customers.
Thank you for your patronage.

CK
Celine K.
Chuluota, FL
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
11/04/2013 Category: Service
Celine said they did an excellent job and they were helpful in fixing her headlight.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/12/2013

Happy to hear you can once again drive safely at night.  THANK YOU!

MARLON S.
10/31/2013
Good prompt & honest service
very satisfied with my service, will take my car there again !
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/12/2013

We look forward to keeping your car running well for many years to come.

AG
ARUP G.
10/30/2013
Not at all satisfied about Oil leak repair on my Honda Civic
On 9/05/2013, Marty's Auto Works did the following work on my Honda Civic to fix my car's oil leak:
Service Description: Machine Rotors, Pack Front Bearings (if serviceable), Replace Brake Pads, Clean and Lubricate Caliper Slide Mechanisms,DIAGNOSE ENGINE OIL LEAK,TIMING BELT - Remove and Replace - 1.7L Eng - [Includes: Adjust Valves.],(Additional) - TIMING BELT - Remove and Replace Where Pwr Strg interferes add,(Combination) - CAMSHAFT OIL SEAL - Remove and Replace Front,Each,(Combination) - CAMSHAFT SPROCKET - Remove and Replace Each,(Combination) - CRANKSHAFT OIL SEAL - Remove and Replace Front,(Combination) - CRANKSHAFT SPROCKET - Remove and Replace All Applicable Models,(Combination) - TIMING BELT TENSIONER - Remove and Replace All Applicable Models
I was told that after doing the prescribed service, my car would be out of oil leak.
After service I came back home. On 10/15/2013, I went to Marty's again for the follow-up and motor oil change. That day I noticed that I still have oil leak in my car. When I talked to Alex, he told me there might have a leak behind the engine and that repair would cost me another ~1500$. Alex is a nice person, but I didn't like when he told me about the extra money. I am a college student and after receiving good feedback from my friend I spent 831.79$ to fix the oil leak, but it didn't help me at all. Other than oil leak my car didn't have any other problems, so I still wonder why I spent that much money.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/03/2013

Customer has brought the vehicle back in and we found a small seal to be leaking which we immediately fixed and the vehicle is no longer leaking.  We have asked the customer to please bring the vehicle back to us in a week so we can recheck to confirm the oil leak has stopped and the customer is happy with the service he received at our shop.

PC
PATTY C.
Jeep Liberty
10/30/2013
Honest & Dependable
It is hard to find a repair shop that won't take advantage of a single female. They are awesome.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/12/2013

We take pride in always treating all our customers with respect and honesty.  We are so glad we have earned your trust.
Thank you for your contined patronage.