PC
PEARL C.
08/22/2015
Unexpected customer service
Was pleasantly surprised to be asked if I needed a ride home and then again later when my car was ready--a couple hours before predicted. Receiving a detailed estimate by email gave us time to make decisions without pressure. Overall, I was very impressed with the customer service at Marty's.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/30/2015

We strive to treat all our customers with outstanding customer service and to provide them qualtiy auto repair and a fair price.
So glad to hear we are doing a good job.

Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works for ALL your auto maintenance and repair needs.

NR
Nancy R.
08/22/2015 Category: Service
Nancy said Nick and Alex were very informative and helpful. She will be a returning customer.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/30/2015

We are so happy to hear that we have EARNED your business.  We look forward to keeping your vehicle running at it's very best.

Jenny D.
Florida
Honda Accord
08/22/2015 Category: Service
Jenny said the service at this business is amazing.

Thank you!!

DERRICK R.
08/20/2015
Thank you for fixing my car. You guys are respectful and have great customer service
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/30/2015

We appreciate your continued patronage and for allowing us the opportunity to keep your vehicles running at their best!

TL
Tony L.
Chuluota, FL
Lincoln Navigator
08/19/2015 Category: Service
Tony said they did everything they said they were going to do, at a right price. They were quick and efficient.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/30/2015

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works and for letting others know we are doing a good job for our customers.

AC
ANITA C.
08/17/2015
Very pleased with a recent trip to Marty's. Great service !!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/17/2015

So happy we are doing a good job here at Marty's Auto Works.

KG
KIM G.
Chevrolet Silverado
08/15/2015
Honesty and location
See above.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/17/2015

Thank you for your continued patronage.

WB
WINSTON B.
Winter Springs, FL
Suzuki Grand Vitara
08/15/2015
Professionalism and great service
I was traveling for a year and have not been to Marty's for a while. When I went yesterday Alex was friendly and professional. I was in and out in less than an hour. A/C is performing as promised.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/17/2015

We hope you are enjoying your travels and appreciate you taking the time to give us this wonderful review.

TH
Travis H.
Dodge Dakota
08/15/2015 Category: Service
Travis said the business figured out the problem with his vehicle when others could not.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/17/2015

We are so fortunate to employee outstanding technicians here at Marty's Auto Works.   Glad  to hear your Dakota is now running better and look forward to keeping it running smoothly in the future.

AL
ALEX L.
Orlando, FL
Honda Accord
08/13/2015
Everything you want in a mechanic
Extremely friendly and helpful, Marty's replaced and aligned all 4 of my tires in a timely and reasonably priced manner. Alex gave me tons of information about my car and things to think about as my car approaches 75k miles but didn't try to sell me on anything that I don't need, which speaks volume of the character of the staff. I felt very comfortable by the honesty, helpfulness, and quality work done at Marty's and I plan on referring my friends to this place.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/17/2015

Thank you so much for the very kind words and for telling others about your experience at Marty's Auto Works.  Our customers are simply amazing!!

BG
BRAD G.
Very friendly and professional
Very professional staff
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/17/2015

Thank you for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.

CA
CASSANDRA A.
Winter Springs, FL
Honest Mechanic Shop
Marty's is great, and always does a great job taking care of our vehicles. Dropped my car off to get a tune up, and they called me on my cell when it was done. John is a very knowledgable tech, and a straight shooter.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/17/2015

We are so happy to hear that we are doing a "great" job here at Marty's.  We are very blessed to have great customers and outstanding employees.  Thanks again for your continued patronage.

DE
DORIS E.
Dodge Stratus
08/07/2015
Great crew very well informed
Alex and his crew once again had my 1999 Dodge Stratus repaired and running again and I am very pleased with the result. My grateful thanks to all.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/17/2015

We can't thank you enough for your continued patronage.  We are so blessed to have such loyal, amazing customers.

DIANA S.
Mazda 3
08/06/2015
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/17/2015

Thank you so much for your kind words!

DAVID C.
Chuluota, FL
Mercedes-Benz SLK230
08/02/2015
Honest & Trustworthy Staff
Marty's Staff is honest, courteous and efficient. I plan on bringing all my cars to them in the future! Thanks guys!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/17/2015

We are so happy to hear that we have EARNED your business.
We look forward to keeping your vehicles running smoothly for many years.