LINDA M.
11/01/2015
Recent Visit
Made an appointment for oil change and tire rotation. Car was delivered on time and the work was done very quickly. As always we were very pleased with our service at Marty's. They always do a very good and thorough job.
Alex I. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/02/2015

Thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate your patronage.

TD
Troy D.
Chuluota, FL
10/31/2015 Category: Service
Troy said the business did good work and she likes them.
Alex I. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/06/2015

We like you too! Thank you for sharing this great review.

Matt B.
10/30/2015 Category: Service
Matt said he received outstanding service. It was a very friendly atmosphere. They gave him an honest quote for what he asked for. They sent him a personal text message and it was a very personalized experience and they went above and beyond.
Alex I. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/02/2015

It was my pleasure!! Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer.

EG
EDGAR G.
Chevrolet Uplander
10/29/2015
Repair was done right
Alex I. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/29/2015

I'm happy to hear we were able to fix that for you. Thank you for your business!

Miles H.
Winter Park, FL
BMW 325i
10/28/2015 Category: Service
Miles said this business was really helpful. They even gave him other options for his vehicle.
Alex I. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/30/2015
Thank you for letting others know about your experience at Marty's. We appreciate your business!

Susan B.
Infiniti FX35
10/27/2015 Category: Service
Susan said they were prompt and her vehicle seems to be running really well.
Alex I. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/30/2015

We are happy you are pleased with our service. Thank you for choosing  Marty's!

CLAIRE W.
10/26/2015
Thorough, honest and friendly
In for one thing, and through their always-thorough inspections, they found something different that demanded attention. I so appreciate Marty's Auto Works for keeping me safe on the road!
Alex I. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/26/2015

We are so blessed to have amazing customers like YOU!! Thank you for the awesome review.

JONATHAN C.
Winter Springs, FL
10/24/2015
Professionalism and Trust
Alex and his team consistently exceed expectations in terms of quality and timeliness. Their track record over time has been the foundation for building trust and confidence that repairs and maintenance are done correctly. They deliver real value.
Alex I. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/24/2015

We are happy that you are pleased with our service. Thank you for the Supreme review!

KD
Kevin D.
10/22/2015 Category: Service
Kevin said the business gave him a quote. He was satisfied with the way they helped him out.
Alex I. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/23/2015

We appreciate your review and we look forward to providing you with excellent service for many years!
Thank you.

BC
Brandon C.
10/22/2015 Category: Service
Brandon said this business really helped him out. The mechanic at this business is very knowledgeable.
Alex I. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/23/2015

They you for the great review, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future.

JIM G.
Infiniti Q45
10/20/2015
Good Quality Work at Reasonable Price
As usual, Marty's completed the required work on my Q45 quickly and for the price agreed to during my initial visit.
Alex I. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/21/2015

Thank you so much for letting us know we did a good job for you. We are very blessed to have awesome customers as well as amazing employees.

Thank You!

MARLON S.
10/14/2015
Diagnosed the problem, got the parts & repaired it very quickly.
great auto -repair shop, Honest, reliable, & very efficient,
Alex I. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/14/2015

Thank you for the Kind words Marlon. We appreciate your business and as always it was great to see you.

CLAIRE W.
10/07/2015
Fast, honest and quality service
On this trip to Marty's Auto Works they had my car in and out in less than 30 minutes, just as they told me!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/07/2015

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review. We appreciate your patronage.

Alex I. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/07/2015

Thank you Claire, have a great week!

dan c.
GMC Yukon XL
10/04/2015
Excellent customer service, friendly staff.
Fast service, knowledgeable staff. Fair pricing, no surprises. Will recommend to others.
Alex I. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/04/2015

Thank you for the excellent review!

CA
CASSANDRA A.
Winter Springs, FL
09/30/2015
Quick service!
Came in for quick oil change before leaving town. John got it done quick and made some wecommendations for my next visit.
Alex I. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/02/2015

Thank you for choosing Marty's. Have a great trip!