WS
WILLIAM S.
02/06/2015
Alex and the entire staff are honest, straight-forward, and do an excellent job. That is all you can ask for.
Great company.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2015

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
We are so blessed to have such wonderful customers!!

DIANA S.
01/31/2015
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2015

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works.

JIM R.
Chuluota, FL
01/30/2015
Willing to help a guy out
I brought my old truck up because it wasn't running right. They diagnosed the problem but I didn't have the money to pay them to fix it. Alex at the front desk gave me a break of the parts and told me where to get them. They guys at the Oviedo shop are just friendly and helpful. I have used them 3 times in the past and they have done every thing they can to make sure I got back on the road at a fair price. I will continue to take my families' cars there as long as their doors are open.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2015

We appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to keeping your vehicles running smoothly for many years to come.

Dan B.
Mercury Mountaineer
01/29/2015 Category: Service
Dan said he made an appointment, showed up and introduced himself. The staff member he was speaking with quickly forgot his name. Their customer service was not good. He was not impressed with them at all. They overcharged him. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.

Dear Mr. Bradley,
We are not sure why you feel our customer service was "not good?"  I spoke in detail to my service manger, Nick, and he did inform me that he accidentally called you by your last name a few times and he apologized.  (honest mistake)  As for being "overcharged"  that is simply not a fact.  We take great pride is ALWAYS providing our customers with nothing less than EXCELLENT customer service as well as FAIR prices and QUALITY repairs.  We are so sorry that we did not meet your expectations and hope you will give us another chance to impress you.
Sincerely,
Marty DiSanto, owner

PB
PATRICIA B.
Casselberry, FL
Pontiac Grand Am
01/28/2015
Best Mechanic in the area!
I have gotten tired of getting bad service from dealership and name brand mechinic company that suppost to know how to change an basic things on a car. Until i finally came accross MartyAuto online. They were friendly, great service, awesome customer service, i will definately be bringing my car back. I was very impressed with my first visit.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2015

We are so happy to hear that we have EARNED your business.
We look forward to keeping your vehicle running at it BEST!!!

DANIELLE S.
Chuluota, FL
Toyota Sequoia
01/27/2015
GREAT BUNCH O' GUYS
Just went in for a simple oil change and tire rotation. They still treat ya like you're the most important person walking in the door. Wouldn't trust my vehicles anywhere else.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2015

We appreciate our customers and are happy to hear it shows.

Kimberly S.
01/26/2015 Category: Service
Kimberly said they are always very courteous. They explained everything to her and kept her up to date with what was going on. They did not try to scam her.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2015

We promise to always provide our customers with HONEST answers and QUALITY service.  Thank you for much for allowing us the opportunity to EARN your business.

SHANE m.
01/24/2015
Seems like a great shop
I can only speak to the Oviedo location, but my experience was good. I called with a request to press and repress a bearing out of a hub and nothing else. They came up with a fair price and didn't gripe about having to do only part of a job. In the process they got me out of s tight spot. Only complaint was that they couldn't finish the job at the end of the work day because it was raining and their press was outside. I had to pick it up the next morning.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2015

Thank you so much for your positive feedback.  We appreciate your patronage.

Jack L.
01/24/2015 Category: Service
Jack said this business is excellent.

Thank you!!!

FR
Fred R.
Winter Springs, FL
Cadillac Eldorado
01/20/2015 Category: Service
Fred said this business is great. The personnel are extremely positive and they are the best.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2015

Our customers are "the BEST"....thank you for being one of them.

NS
Natali S.
Florida
Volkswagen Passat
01/19/2015 Category: Service
Natali said there was a miscommunication with pricing but is very satisfied. Everyone at the business was nice and she had a pleasant experience.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2015

We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear we made getting your car serviced "a pleasant experience."
Thank you so much for your continued patronage.

Jeff T.
01/19/2015 Category: Service
Jeff said everything was good at this business. He will be back to get more work done.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2015

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works.

DZ
DALE Z.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/17/2015
brake job
good fast work
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/21/2015

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.  We hope to be your #1 choice for all your auto repair needs.

KK
KENNETH K.
Pontiac Montana
01/16/2015
Quick and friendly
Grill replaced promptly at a fair price.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/21/2015

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.  We appreciate our customers and work hard to provide them with awesome service.

Deborah R.
Geneva, FL
01/15/2015 Category: Service
Deborah said she really likes how the staff at this business looks out for the little people. They explained everything to her and fixed a few other things for her. Since she is disabled, they really worked with her. She is going to take her daughter to get some work done at this business.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/21/2015

We appreciate our customers and are happy to hear it shows.
Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair needs.