WA
Wascar A.
Chrysler Town
02/27/2015 Category: Service
Wascar said the employee he dealt with was very attentive when talking to him. He explained the length of time and why it would take that long. He was very honest.

ZD
Zach D.
Orlando, FL
02/26/2015
Quick, simple and don't try to steal your $
These guys are amazing !! If youre looking for a mom and pops place this is the one !!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2015

Thank you for letting others know we do things "right" here at Marty's Auto Works.

We appreciate all our amazing customers like YOU!!

Jeff W.
Ford Econoline
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Jeff said he likes the people and the service at this business.

SF
STEVE F.
Dodge Durango
02/25/2015
Not too bad...
Repair costs were slightly higher than other local shops but staff seemed knowledgeable. Although the initial list of repairs for my 1999 truck was very long and very expensive there was not a lot of high-pressure and scare tactics to get me to "restore" this gracefully aging vehicle. I was disappointed that my truck stalled 15 feet outside the property and had to immediately go back in for another day and another cost of repairs...
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2015

We have reached out to customer to find out what went wrong.
After discussing the issue with us, he has decided to "rescore" us.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to once again EARN your trust.  We take great pride in having HAPPY customers and hope we can continue to service your vehicles in the future.
Sincerely,
Marty DiSanto, owner

CAROLYN C.
Orlando, FL
02/21/2015
great service
great service , very friendly and shuttle service
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2015

That's how we do it....thank you for you continued patronage.

DALE B.
02/18/2015
The People
Alex was very attentive and conveyed the problem to the mechanic. Their diagnosis and response was rapid. The mechanic was very informative and they both addressed me with professionalism. I will use these guys in the future.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2015

We are so happy to hear our team is doing such a great job.
We appreciate our customers are are glad it shows.

Thank you for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair needs.

ROBERT W.
Mazda 6
02/11/2015
thorough analysis and advice
Prompt, honest and effective service
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2015

So happy to hear we are doing things right.

CHARLOTTE C.
Scion xD
02/11/2015
Knowledgeable, friendly, staff that fixed my car!
I had a low tire pressure light that the company from which I purchased my tires could not help me with. They recommended that I go back to auto dealership. I went to Marty's instead; and will use them exclusively for all my automotive needs. They fixed my problem; were knowledgeable about my car; and went above and beyond to explain the mechanical process and how they would correct it. I'm thrilled!!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2015

Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to EARN your business.  We are thrilled to have you as a loyal customer.

THANK YOU!!

WS
WILLIAM S.
02/06/2015
Alex and the entire staff are honest, straight-forward, and do an excellent job. That is all you can ask for.
Great company.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2015

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
We are so blessed to have such wonderful customers!!

DIANA S.
01/31/2015
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2015

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works.

JIM R.
01/30/2015
Willing to help a guy out
I brought my old truck up because it wasn't running right. They diagnosed the problem but I didn't have the money to pay them to fix it. Alex at the front desk gave me a break of the parts and told me where to get them. They guys at the Oviedo shop are just friendly and helpful. I have used them 3 times in the past and they have done every thing they can to make sure I got back on the road at a fair price. I will continue to take my families' cars there as long as their doors are open.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2015

We appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to keeping your vehicles running smoothly for many years to come.

Dan B.
Mercury Mountaineer
01/29/2015 Category: Service
Dan said he made an appointment, showed up and introduced himself. The staff member he was speaking with quickly forgot his name. Their customer service was not good. He was not impressed with them at all. They overcharged him. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.

Dear Mr. Bradley,
We are not sure why you feel our customer service was "not good?"  I spoke in detail to my service manger, Nick, and he did inform me that he accidentally called you by your last name a few times and he apologized.  (honest mistake)  As for being "overcharged"  that is simply not a fact.  We take great pride is ALWAYS providing our customers with nothing less than EXCELLENT customer service as well as FAIR prices and QUALITY repairs.  We are so sorry that we did not meet your expectations and hope you will give us another chance to impress you.
Sincerely,
Marty DiSanto, owner

PB
PATRICIA B.
Casselberry, FL
Pontiac Grand Am
01/28/2015
Best Mechanic in the area!
I have gotten tired of getting bad service from dealership and name brand mechinic company that suppost to know how to change an basic things on a car. Until i finally came accross MartyAuto online. They were friendly, great service, awesome customer service, i will definately be bringing my car back. I was very impressed with my first visit.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2015

We are so happy to hear that we have EARNED your business.
We look forward to keeping your vehicle running at it BEST!!!

DANIELLE S.
Toyota Sequoia
01/27/2015
GREAT BUNCH O' GUYS
Just went in for a simple oil change and tire rotation. They still treat ya like you're the most important person walking in the door. Wouldn't trust my vehicles anywhere else.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2015

We appreciate our customers and are happy to hear it shows.

Kimberly S.
01/26/2015 Category: Service
Kimberly said they are always very courteous. They explained everything to her and kept her up to date with what was going on. They did not try to scam her.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2015

We promise to always provide our customers with HONEST answers and QUALITY service.  Thank you for much for allowing us the opportunity to EARN your business.