CG
CAROLINE G.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/20/2018
I came in about 30 minutes early for my appointment as I had miscalculated the time it would take me to drive in.... My car got serviced earlier and I was done early! That's awesome!
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you very much.

IA
ISADORA A.
11/19/2018
Excellent Customer Service
I’m a College Student and they told me was going on with my car a small thing is can be fix , Thanks
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for your review, please let us know if we can help again.

GO
GUSTAVO O.
GMC Jimmy
11/16/2018
The best in town
Goood and Excellent Tech.

ZW
ZEV W.
Atlantic Beach, FL
11/15/2018
Honest , friendly , professional , clean
Made an appointment and the car was taken immediately on arrival
Received complete info including expected cost , asked for cabin filter replacement but received an honest answer that the filter is in good shape
Friendly with a smile and professional attitude
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for you review. We appreciate your Business very much

BK
Brashella K.
Maxi Auto Care!
My car needed the 70,000 mile inspection. During the inspection; they found a severe gas leak in my car. Even though it was pretty pricey they repaired my car that same day and shes running great now. They stayed in contact with me through the entire process. Great experience and great staff. I will return!!!!!

JANNICE K.
Volvo S60
MAXI AUTO REALLY CARES !
Maxi is the place to take your vehicle if you want honesty and transparency for all your vehicle repairs if you want the job done right. Their prices will beat any competitors price everytime. Like their name MAXI AUTO CARE really cares about your vehicle.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you very much for your kind words. We do care and it means everything that you feel this way.

SF
SABRINA F.
GMC Yukon
The people and professionalism
I have been going Maxi Auto Care for some time now. It's truly great to be greeted with respect and integrity. The customer service is phenomenal. The service of your vehicle is impeccable. I wouldn't take my vehicle to another repair shop. I also appreciate the follow up call after my service has been complete.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for your review. We hope to see you soon.

ZL
ZORAIDA L.
Kia Rio
11/13/2018
Professional and Trustworthy
They were thorough and told me everything I needed to know before I agreed to have the work done. They were friendly and easy to deal with. I could definitely notice a big difference in how my car is running considerably better even though my car is 15 years old.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our Business.

GS
GLINDA S.
Nissan Rogue
11/13/2018
Everyone is very knowledgeable. I appreciate that.
Always professional, courteous and prompt. GREAT Qualities!!!
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for letting us work on your vehicles. We appreciate you very much.

Atlantic Beach, FL
Mitsubishi Endeavor
11/09/2018
Great communication with explanation of the service
Thanks for your service and advice. I have been a customer for many years and your team always answers my questions and repairs my vehicle expertly & in a timely manner. Great service! Great pricing! Thanks, see you again!
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you so much for trusting us wiht your vehicles and for your very kind review.

PS
PAUL S.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/09/2018
Corvette alignment
Very friendly and great service

DE
DEBRA E.
INFINITI G20
11/08/2018
Great place!
Great service, friendly and knowledgeable staff. I felt valued as a first time customer. Found them thru AAA. Hi
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for your review. We are very happy to be part of the AAA family

KC
KEITH C.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
11/08/2018
Thank you for the great service, Jason and Carman are very polite and do an excellent job, l would recommend Maxi Car Care to all my friends.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again.

BA
BOBBY A.
Dodge Dart
11/03/2018
Quality work and service.
Awesome staff courteous. Gave me updates on the status of repair work. Just an all around great team of individuals that work hard.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you, we are very proud of our staff and very greatfull that you took the time to reveiw our service. PLease come see us again when you are in nee of work.

KEVIN B.
11/03/2018
Quick, professional, and informative. Manager and Staff were excellent!
Was in and out on a busy Friday afternoon. Manager was friendly and professional with service. Guy that worked on my truck even pulled my truck under cover to keep me out of the rain.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to reveiw our work. We hope to see you again.

BD
BRUCE D.
Used car inspection
I do lots of business with Max.and will continue to do so.
I gave this visit a four because the inspector failed to document a few important items that weren’t working (left door mirror switch and blinker on mirror did not work).
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 11/05/2018

Bruce thank you so much for your review and for your years of repeat Business. I apologize we missed this mirror. I will address this with the Technician and I promise to make it up to you. Thank you

Scion xB
11/01/2018
Clear communication and good service
This was my first experience. I called and was able to get an oil change done on the same day. I waited in the waiting area and was able to see how the staff treated other customers and they were friendly, clear about needed repair needs, and efficient. The parking area outside is small and alittle disorganized, but I will be a repeat customer.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 11/05/2018

Thank yiou very much for your reveiw. We look forward to seeing you again.

MARK P.
10/30/2018
Very Professional & did not try and over sell
Recommended by AAA and they did a fast, very good repair. Had me on the road in no time at all. Did not try and over sell and by doing that will use again. Great Job, Thanks!!
Also, AAA Members get 10 percent off.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for reviewing our Business. We sincerely appreciate that you took the time out of your day. We look forward to seeing you soon.

EM
EDIN M.
10/28/2018
Best shop around
Best auto repair shop around. You guys rock
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you so much... We think our Customers ROCK!

AK
ANN K.
Ram 3500
10/27/2018
Great Camper Service
They were very upfront and honest about whether or not they could provide the service I needed, and quoted me a price that was probably half the amount it would have cost at Camping World. When I arrived for my appointment they brought the van in within 10 minutes and completed the service in under 2 hours. I just wish they had a larger waiting area. I will definitely be back for future service.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for your review, We look forward to seeing you soon.