ER
ERIC R.
02/16/2019
Awesome
Carmen and the staff are flipping awesome Trust them it’s ok

LEANN B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2019
Customer Service at its best!
This company did such a fine job answering all of my questions thoroughly. Jason is the best. I can recommend this company for your repairs.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to reveiw our Business. We are ready whenever you need us.

TW
Tom W.
01/23/2019
Awesome Service
The team at Maxi Auto Care always do a great job on my vehicle. They're not like most car repair shops that are just trying to make a dime off of you, they are honest and hard-working people. I called and they had an appointment for me the next day and took care of everything fast. I highly recommend this place to anyone in Jacksonville!

BILL H.
Lexus GS 350
01/21/2019
Fantastic service
Made an appointment-they we’re ready when I showed up. Did the inspection and the alignment and had me back on the road in under an hour. I came back this time because I was treated so well last time. I will be back again.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you so much for your reveiw. We hope to be of service to again soon.

BARBARA B.
01/18/2019
Happy customer.
Price was right. Estimated time job would take was accurate. Friendly, polite and a pleasure to deal with. All in all, a job well done. Thank you and I have already recommend you to a friend.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our Business. We look forward to serving you again when we are needed.

CHRIS W.
01/18/2019
These people know what they are doing and have excellent customer service plus fair pricing.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for you review. We look forward to serving you again when we are needed.

EG
ERIC G.
01/15/2019
The service is Stella!!
Great service overall and the work done really fast. Management will even call you an Uber!!
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you very much for reviewing our Business. We sincerely appreciate you.

ANGELA S.
GMC Acadia
01/14/2019
They damaged my vehicle
Disappointed. I was pleased with the service I received until I got my vehicle back damaged! The bar that controls my liftgate was broken, they denied damaging it. I am certain my lift gate was functioning properly just before it was left with them because I used it to retrieve my belongings out of my vehicle. After denying it, I asked them to check their security cameras and they became unresponsive. After spending over $700 there, they lost a customer over something that's probably a simple fix.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 01/15/2019

We are very sorry something is damaged on your car. Our Technicians are very honest and upfront when something is damaged in the process of our work.
I will be in touch today and we will do everything in our power to help with this issue as well as earn your trust and your business in the future.
Thank you for letting us know there was an issue.

MIKE H.
01/08/2019
Transmission check
Jason was awesome Diagnosing the issue and letting me know what had to be done. He gave me all the options I needed to try and make an informed decision.

I would highly recommend the shop for any kind of repair
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for reviewing Jason and our Business. We look forward to serving you again.

BE
BLAIR E.
01/05/2019
05 ram
Great place to take your vehicle ..i will definitely continue to bring my truck here to be serviced ...even comes with a great warranty much much better than most places ...other folks in town needing their vehicle looked at should definitely consider this location
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business very much. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance.

DT
DANA T.
Nissan Versa
12/19/2018
My "go to" car service place...
I'm never disappointed with Maxi Auto. They make the little stuff easy and help me priortize the big stuff. It's all about trust.. and I trust Maxi!

Your the best Dana, Thank you for your review

CG
CAROLINE G.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/20/2018
I came in about 30 minutes early for my appointment as I had miscalculated the time it would take me to drive in.... My car got serviced earlier and I was done early! That's awesome!
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you very much.

IA
ISADORA A.
11/19/2018
Excellent Customer Service
I’m a College Student and they told me was going on with my car a small thing is can be fix , Thanks
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for your review, please let us know if we can help again.

GO
GUSTAVO O.
GMC Jimmy
11/16/2018
The best in town
Goood and Excellent Tech.

ZW
ZEV W.
Atlantic Beach, FL
11/15/2018
Honest , friendly , professional , clean
Made an appointment and the car was taken immediately on arrival
Received complete info including expected cost , asked for cabin filter replacement but received an honest answer that the filter is in good shape
Friendly with a smile and professional attitude
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for you review. We appreciate your Business very much

BK
Brashella K.
Maxi Auto Care!
My car needed the 70,000 mile inspection. During the inspection; they found a severe gas leak in my car. Even though it was pretty pricey they repaired my car that same day and shes running great now. They stayed in contact with me through the entire process. Great experience and great staff. I will return!!!!!

JANNICE K.
Volvo S60
MAXI AUTO REALLY CARES !
Maxi is the place to take your vehicle if you want honesty and transparency for all your vehicle repairs if you want the job done right. Their prices will beat any competitors price everytime. Like their name MAXI AUTO CARE really cares about your vehicle.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you very much for your kind words. We do care and it means everything that you feel this way.

SF
SABRINA F.
GMC Yukon
The people and professionalism
I have been going Maxi Auto Care for some time now. It's truly great to be greeted with respect and integrity. The customer service is phenomenal. The service of your vehicle is impeccable. I wouldn't take my vehicle to another repair shop. I also appreciate the follow up call after my service has been complete.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for your review. We hope to see you soon.

ZL
ZORAIDA L.
Kia Rio
11/13/2018
Professional and Trustworthy
They were thorough and told me everything I needed to know before I agreed to have the work done. They were friendly and easy to deal with. I could definitely notice a big difference in how my car is running considerably better even though my car is 15 years old.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our Business.

GS
GLINDA S.
Nissan Rogue
11/13/2018
Everyone is very knowledgeable. I appreciate that.
Always professional, courteous and prompt. GREAT Qualities!!!
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for letting us work on your vehicles. We appreciate you very much.