Jim C.
Massillon, OH
03/25/2020
See my last review, they’re still great!!
Still great!!

TRACI L.
Jeep Compass
03/17/2020
Reasonable prices
Reasonable prices, good work friendly staff...great place for car maintenance and repair.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you!

RICK R.
Pontiac G5
03/11/2020
Car was ready the next dsy
Had the car towed in. They diagnosed and repaired it within a day. Charges were reasonable.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/12/2020

Thank you sir.

BR
BOB R.
03/10/2020
First time customer
I called on Friday and was scheduled for Monday morning had an estimate for my repair by 9 o’clock and was fixed by noon.Very professional services I will be returning
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you sir. Have a great day!

Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you sir. Have a great day!

Jim C.
Massillon, OH
03/09/2020
Honest and trustworthy
Honest is only the start!! Great customer service. Competent and fair. 20 year customer!!

Thank you Jim!

SD
Steven D.
Daytona Beach, FL
03/08/2020
Extremely nice people
Traveling through Ohio back to Florida. Car went on the blink. We were in unfamiliar place far from home. McBride took care of us quickly and reasonably. Everything was explained and we were soon on our way. Thank you to the employees and leaders of McBrides
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you Steven.

DANIEL B.
North Canton, OH
03/05/2020
Quick turnaround
I have been taking my vehicle to McBride for several months now. They have been great to work with, I feel they have been very honest with me regarding any issues with my 2006 Ford Fusion. This recent visit was a standard oil change, they had it completed with very quick turnaround. Dave explains everything to be and sets realistic expectations for a 14 year old, 200k + mile vehicle. Highly recommend!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/05/2020

Thank you Daniel. We appreciate your input and look forward to seeing you in the future.

REGINA C.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/03/2020
Perfect
Love these men! They fix things correctly instead of just putting a bandaid on. That means everything. Easy to communicate with, professional, and very nice.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/04/2020

Thank you Regina for letting us take care of your issues. Please feel free to contact for future repairs. Have a great day!

KD
KEVIN D.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
02/25/2020
Brakes and rotors
John replaced my breaks and rotors. Super professional and efficient. nicely done. Nice clean shop, as well. It's hard to find a mechanic to trust, but this is my second time taking my vehicle there and I have found my new mechanic!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you!

Chris M.
North Canton, OH
Volkswagen Golf GTI
02/19/2020
Only Auto Repair Shop I recommend
I have taken a variety of cars to Mcbrides for the past 15 years and the service is Great! DSG transmission service done recently and also my Dad had ems brake ,rear brakes and exhaust done too.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you Chris!

KRIS B.
Dodge Journey
02/14/2020
Honest mechanic!!
After having the same problem fixed just over a year ago that was not done correctly they would not even look at it. McBride's was recommended by a few friends. Dave was able to get me in on my schedule and they spent the time to make sure it was fixed correctly. I would recommend McBride's to everyone needing an honest mechanic.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the great review!

Denny C.
02/11/2020
quality,honesty,reliability,friendly all in 1 place
I can not remember the number of cars or tires or headlamps that mcbrides has fixed for me.. too numerous to count.. I make my living out on the road.. no car , no money.. with mcbrides, there is no day that my car is not safe on the road.. now if I can only avoid the cell phone drivers and chuckholes.. lol mcbrides will fix it right..!!!!!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you Denny!

KATY B.
02/07/2020
Great and convenient service
They were able to take in my vehicle the day I called in and had it ready to go shortly afterwards. Very friendly and great service!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 02/07/2020

Tahnk you for the great review.

DONNA H.
02/05/2020
Dave made.me feel confident that Mc Brides is an upstanding business
I LOVED THE CALL BACK FROM DAVE. DAVE FOUND OUT INFO ON MY 2012 NISSAN ALTAMA. I NEED TO TAKE IT TO MY DEALER REGARDING THE UPDATE ON THE COMPUTER SYSTEM. HE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND AND CHECKED MY TIRES AND BRAKES. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO BRINGING BACK MY CAR FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you in the future.