Latest Review 36 minutes ago

KARRIN B.
Nissan Rogue
08/04/2020
Great service from front desk to mechanics. Fair prices and great work! Highly recommend McBride’s!

SP
Steve P.
07/29/2020
Always Excellent Service
Have been taking my business and personal vehicles to McBrides for years. They are always fair and upfront. I/we have never had a bad experience and the crew is fantastic to work with. Best in the area!

MA
Mike A.
Saturn Ion
07/16/2020
Car repair
Great staff and great service and the prices are good as well.

Christine M.
04/09/2020
Great auto repair folks
Great repair folks with reasonable prices. They are always honest. They do not recommend repairs unless you really need it.

JESSE B.
12/05/2019
Misfire head scratcher solved
09 Accord started throwing codes and misfiring. After doing what I could (plugs, coils, crank sensor, vvt solenoid, timing chain) I was stuck and threw in the towel. Even had it at a Honda dealer but too $$$. The best part about McBride is they listened time what I had done and problem solved with me. Turns out my computer just needed to relearn the new timing and McBride’s said if it comes back just to let them know...fingers crossed we’re good. Definitely found a new mechanic to go to when I don’t feel like messing with jobs!

Denny C.
09/18/2019
review this
routine service, new tires, getting car ready for winter.. had strange noise in left front end.. sounded like it could be expensive..heavy bang noise.. most shops would have found a bad strut or front end suspension piece.. instead,, they found a loose bolt at the lower control arm and tightened it up.. no big expense and the noise is gone.. drove it for a week and the car is like new.. they get the job done right..

VJ
Victor J.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Victor said that the service is good. They did it in a hurry and he stated he thought it was reasonable.

BW
BARBARA W.
09/10/2019
Excellent routine maintenance by experienced mechanics
Excellent routine maintenance by experienced master mechanics. You can trust these experts not to upsell you stuff you don't need. Fast and efficient, get ’r done!

FM
FRANK M.
09/07/2019
Fast, Efficient and Friendly!
I love Dave! He is warm, genuine and funny! I love the fellas who fix my car, as they don’t waste time, and always get the job done correctly! A person wants to feel safe in their vehicle, and knowing that it was tended to by McBride’s, allows for that confidence!

DONALD C.
08/30/2019
Night and day difference
These guys really know their stuff, went in with my truck having a bad wobble they figured it out and fixed it very quick. I absolutely will be coming back for any and all services I need.

DWAUINE C.
08/29/2019
Honest Guys
Saved me a lot of money by recommending I check with the dealer because the issue might be still covered by warranty.. due to the year and mileage it’s was I didn’t think it would be but it actually was.

PO
Phil O.
08/28/2019
Good work.
The work is dependable and the people are trustworthy.

BK
Bob K.
Nissan Rogue
08/23/2019
Completely satisfied
Dave was able to get me in right away. Dropped off the vehicle the night before, he called the next morning to tell me that the work was all done. Alerted me to the condition of my tires.

08/09/2019
Trustworthy Service
Brought my car into the shop after a sudden scare on the road. The guys were great about fitting it in and doing a thorough diagnostic to get me running again. Just such a relief!

DAVE ( RED) L.
Dodge Challenger
08/08/2019
Only place I would take my car
They have taken Care of me an all my family for many years very honest a really fair prices

Displaying 1 Review