Latest Review about 1 hour ago

AR
Andy R.
Canton, OH
08/18/2017 Category: Service
Andy said he has been going to this business for years. They stand behind their work. He has had to return the last couple of times after the service had been done. This time they put the wrong part in the vehicle. They made it right. He recommends this business for service.

Larry S.
Ohio
01/16/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Barbra. She said the business was not able to fix the wiring in their alternator so they will need to take it back for follow up work.

Dave S.
North Canton, OH
10/03/2014
Not happy with oil choice
I usually don't mind paying 40 dollars for an oil change. But when I was told it was recommended that I use a synthetic blend of oil on my 2006 Camary 4 cylinder, I wasn't happy. 99 dollars for oil. I looked up on line later and found out this wasn't true. Even my owner's manual says regular oil is fine. It won't happen again.