Latest Review about 1 hour ago

SONJA D.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/05/2019
OVERCHARGES
After talking with a couple of mechanics, I was grossly overcharged for what they did. Then of course none of it was paid by my insurance. Will never use them again.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 09/06/2019

Sonja, We are sorry if you feel that you are overcharged. We use good quality parts at a fair price. And we cannot be held responsible for what the warranty companies will and will not pay for.

Jim C.
Massillon, OH
11/13/2018
We trust them to give us good advice
We've been going to McBride's for years. We've always been comfortable that they have our best interest in mind.

Mckimie S.
North Canton, OH
06/28/2018 Category: Service
McKimie said the technician charged him $82 for a diagnostic. The technician estimated the repair to the engine to cost over $5000. He had his vehicle evaluated at a couple of other facilities and their technicians told him that there was nothing wrong with the repair. The technician for this business also let him know that when doing internal repairs like that, he tends to break things.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 07/02/2018

Mr. Mckimie  Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to diagnose the issue with your Jeep. The estimate you were given was for an engine replacement. Not a repair. On an 18 year old vehicle with over 230,000 miles I merley wanted to convey to you the fact that in the process of an engine replacement we can never be sure that there won't be other costs for rusted or worn parts that may fail. Thank you again for stopping in. let us know if we can assist you in the future. Sincerley, McBrides Automotive

RL
Richard L.
Ohio
03/18/2016 Category: Service
Richard said he was told the boots on his vehicle were torn and after he inspected them himself determined they were not torn, at least on the driver's side. He said he is not happy with business.

Dave C.
North Canton, OH
Saturn Vue
06/28/2015
Not Impressed this time!!!
Went in for a simple oil change and received news that vehicle needed a new oil pan due to the threads being stripped. Huh hard to believe since they have only been the ones to change the oil for the last SEVEN times!!!! My understanding from everyone is this can only happen when bolt is over torqued. Mechanic will not admit any wrong doing.

I would not give this any stars - but won't let me post unless I do.