Latest Review 31 minutes ago

KARRIN B.
Nissan Rogue
08/04/2020
Great service from front desk to mechanics. Fair prices and great work! Highly recommend McBride’s!

JAMES B.
Ram 1500
08/03/2020
Excellent service!
Had an issue with Ram 1500, they took it in from another shop late on a friday, called me early monday morning and kept me informed on progress. Picked it up mid-afternoon monday. Dave was excellent in not guessing on the issue, only the facts. Great job!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of you needs. Have a great day.

BK
Bob K.
North Canton, OH
Nissan 350Z
08/03/2020
The usual prompt and thorough service.
Needed an oil change. Dave called to tell me that the back brakes were approaching the point where I would need to consider replacement. Also, since he knows my driving habits, he suggested that they didn't have to be done right away, but to keep in mind that I would be looking at brakes at some point in the future.
This is pretty typical of McBrides. They assess the state of the needed repair, and then recommend whether I should do it now or at some future point. I always appreciate that assessment.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you for the great review Bob. Have a great day!

MARIE B.
Ford Edge
08/01/2020
Trusting!
Professional, honest, great customer relations, understanding, good location, highly qualified, many referrals
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad you decided to stop in and give us the opportunity to take care of your automotive needs. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

DJ

Steve P.
North Canton, OH
07/29/2020
Always Excellent Service
Have been taking my business and personal vehicles to McBrides for years. They are always fair and upfront. I/we have never had a bad experience and the crew is fantastic to work with. Best in the area!

CONSTANCE W.

Thank you Constance.

CHRIS C.
07/22/2020
Fast, friendly, and knowledgeable
They got my truck in the same day I called. And it was ready for pickup within 24 hrs. The staff were very knowledgeable and fixed the truck perfectly, even fixing something another mechanic had done to my brakes prior to coming in. Definitely going to be my new mechanics!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you Chris!

JENNIFER D.
Kia Sorento
07/22/2020
Great mechanics
McBride's did an amazing job installing an engine in my kia sorento. They kept me informed every step along the way. They also cleaned my interior and it smelled great when I got in. I would definitely return here and recommend this place to others. Thanks McBride's.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you for the kind words Jennifer.

Denny C.
07/17/2020
tire experts
i got another great 1 for you.. i hit a big piece of metal in road last thursday night.. i pulled over to look car over and discovered a chip out of wheel cover and a big bubble on side wall of tire.. tire not flat but ruined.. i call dave at mcbrides and order a tire for the car.. he says come in monday morning.. i come in monday and they go ahead and replace tire and rotate the tires also.. they also fixed a burntout turn signal bulb.. you just cant beat service like that.. they can fix everything for you..!! now here is the funny thing.. on tuesday night,i noticed i have a nail in the tread of a whole different tire.. it is not losing air thankfully.. i almost feel embarrassed to call dave about tire.. i know we will both laugh, but he will say bring it to me to fix..lol they can and do fix everything and customer service is above excellent..!!!
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 07/17/2020

Thanks for another great review Denny. Call me. We'll fix that other tire for you.

MA
Mike A.
Saturn Ion
Car repair
Great staff and great service and the prices are good as well.

AD
Anita D.
Akron, OH
Honda Accord Coupe
Honest!!!!
Needed brakes. For sure I needed rear brakes, but asked them to check the front as well. They could have sold me fronts, after all I wouldn't have known if they needed changed or not. They were honest, and only sold me the rear, which was all I needed.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 07/16/2020

Thank you Anita. It's always a pleasure doing business with you. Have a great day.

Jim C.
Massillon, OH
07/16/2020
Very personal, they take care of us like family!!
I own one of the largest real estate companies in Ohio and I hope each of my Realtors are treating our clients the way that Mcbrides treats my family!!

Thank you Jim.

VJ
Victor J.
Ford Crown Victoria
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Victor said he appreciated the business's service.
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 07/16/2020

Thank you sir. Have a great day.

PR
Papo R.
Ford Edge
07/08/2020
Whenever my wife has a problem with the car I take it McBride’s I trust him he gets a car in and out quickly and does it right the first time
Dave D. from Mcbride's Automotive Repair Inc responded on 07/08/2020