Latest Review 32 minutes ago

Maria S.
Honda Element
10/12/2012
Thorough Checkup Keeping My Car Safe
These guys are great. Brought my Honda Element in for an oil change and a few misc items to be repaired. Left with a car that is mechanically perfect. Mcbride's checked her over completely and found one bent and one broken sway bars. Also welded a broken exhaust hanger. They keep my car safe and dependable, that's why I won't go anywhere else. I trust them 100%. Can you say that about your mechanic?

NL
Nancy L.
Norton, OH
Buick LaCrosse
10/11/2012 Category: Service
Nancy said this business was excellent.

Jack B.
Lincoln Continental
10/08/2012 Category: Service
Jack he is very satisfied and they do good work.

PB
Pat B.
Ford Cutaway
10/08/2012 Category: Service
Pat said they treated her well.

Ben M.
Saturn SL1
10/04/2012 Category: Service
Ben said they were honest and they didn't overcharge him.

Jill T.
09/27/2012
You treat me like family--making sure car is safe!
Not only would I, I DO recommend you. I'm grateful for fast service, and especially the way you listen to me as I describe problems with my car.

Donna M.
Ford Windstar
09/25/2012
Quick Return
They always try to get my car back to me the same day. Always helpful and they do not seem to over charge me.

JI
John I.
Hyundai Accent
09/25/2012 Category: Service
John said the business always has him in and out on time. The prices are moderate to high, but they are located right across the street from his work. They seem to know what they are doing. He did mention it seems like everyone at this business is the director of a funeral home. He said people in the customer service field should not always look like they just dropped their ice cream cone.

KW
Karl W.
Chevrolet Lumina
09/24/2012 Category: Service
Karl said the business does good work and that he has been going to them for thirty years.

RT
Rob T.
09/24/2012 Category: Service
Rob said this business fixed his vehicle correctly and in a timely manner.

LC
Larry C.
Acura Legend
09/24/2012 Category: Service
Larry said the business was cordial and the job was done quickly.

Don C.
Lexus LS 460
09/20/2012 Category: Service
Don said this business was top notch. He said they do everything he asks them to do. He said he thinks they do a good job. Everything is fine.

James L.
Mercury Montego
09/20/2012 Category: Service
James said he has been going to this business for a while and he will always go back. He said they do a good job and he had a great experience. He likes them.

Mike M.
Franklin, TN
Mercury Sable
09/19/2012 Category: Service
Mike said this business took the time to figure out what was wrong with his vehicle.

Maria S.
09/18/2012
Honest dependable service
McBride's has been keeping my cars in tip-top shape for over 20 years. I highly recommend them. These honest mechanics will keep your car running at it's best. I love it that they never push me into unnecessary work, and give me a heads-up on repair work that will be needed down the road. I never feel pressured to have any work performed there. They always thoroughly explain what needs to be done, how long it will take and how much it will cost.
I trust them, plain and simple.