Mohammad M.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Mohammad said this facility is always good and he is very satisfied.

DJ
Dom J.
Buick LeSabre
11/07/2018
Taking Excellent Care of My LeSaber
To me, the most important aspects for a car care facility are:
1. I take it in to get it fixed. It gets fixed. And it STAYS fixed. No need to keep bringing it back for the same reason. MD Auto has done a Great Job for me in this way

2. Even more importantly, who I trust my car to does NOT tell me I need a certain part or service when in fact I don't. This is precisely why I will NEVER take my car to Pep Boys again. And even though it's moot now because Sears is going out of business (GOOD), I stopped taking my car to them decades ago for this same reason. My previous mechanic passed away about a year ago and a neighbor recommended me to MD Auto. He told me without my even having to ask, "If they tell you that you need something, then you definitely need it. They don't do what too many shops do, realize that their customers are at their Mercy and take advantage." I absolutely 100% trust MD Auto to give me Top-Quality...and Ethical... Service.

The question below asks if I would recommend MD Auto to a friend. But it doesn't give me this option, so I'll say it here: "Oh heck yeah!"

Thank you VERY Much Mike, Glenn, Ryan, Stephanie and whoever I didn't name here. You're all THE BEST!

Tony B.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Tony said he will recommend the business for work.

BN
Benjamin N.
Mazda CX-5
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Benjamin said he would definitely recommend this business.

Joe B.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Joe said they are very good. Also they did try to up sell him.

ST
Sal T.
Ogdensburg, NJ
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/25/2018
Always a good experience
Always had a good experience and they are always friendly and let you know what's going on before they proceed.

Jim G.
Buick Century
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Jim said this business was good.

Jacques D.
Weirsdale, FL
GMC Savana Special
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Jacques said he spoke with the owner and the mechanic. They are very knowledgeable and helpful. Also they went above and beyond.

Jake K.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Jake said the service was good.

AR
Alissa R.
Pine Brook, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Alissa said the employees went out of their way for her service. They provided service transportation.

10/19/2018
Honest and reliable
You can always know that your car is in good hands. I have a 14 yr old car and they always advise me honestly what needs to be done.

James H.
Hopatcong, NJ
10/10/2018 Category: Service
James said that he is a long time customer at this business and he recommends them for service.

DJ
Dom J.
Buick LeSabre
10/09/2018
Another Fine Job...THANK YOU!
I can never thank my (now unfortunately former) neighbor Kevin Kling (moved to NC) for recommending MD Auto to me. Timely, thorough, professional work...and I NEVER feel as if you are telling me I need something that I don't need. Years ago, I went through that with both Sears and Pep Boys. And I vowed to NEVER go to either of those places again, not even to get Diehard batteries with the lifetime warranty.

I trust you completely, and very much appreciate your taking such great care of my LeSabre.

Cristi H.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Cristi said Mike is fantastic. He always works around the customers schedule. They do the work that is to be done with good prices.

KT
Kim T.
East Hanover, NJ
10/02/2018
Honda Accord
I brought my car in without an appointment but Mike and the team addressed my concerns immediately and made the repairs

KT
KIm T.
East Hanover, NJ
Acura RDX
10/02/2018
Acura RDX Turbo
I’m beyond pleased with replacement of my turbo. 100% satisfied. Repair was completed quickly and professionally

GD
Highly recommend!

Donovan M.
Rockaway, NJ
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Donovan said that the service was good at this business. He would recommend them.

Joe L.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kim. She said they are good and helpful. .

Shep B.
Easton, PA
09/17/2018
5 plus stars
I can't recommend MD Auto enough. Mike (the owner) is always straight forward.