Lori S.
Jeep Compass
01/12/2019
Good service.
Very professional and courteous. They got my car done quickly and for a good price. So glad they were recommended to me.

Josh G.
Mountain Lakes, NJ
GMC Yukon
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Beth. She said if they do not complete perfect work, they do stand behind the work. The prices that are charged are fair.

DJ
Dom J.
Buick LeSabre
01/08/2019
Great job...AGAIN!
Once again, my sincerest thanks to Mike and his team. As has happened before, Glen did most of the work on my LeSabre. He is always very complimentary with respect to the good care I have taken of it. I know that he treats it as if it were his own.
Ryan worked on it, as well. So I want to extend my thanks to him, too.
To me, the most important aspect of having a business service one's vehicle is that they fix it correctly the first time. The MD Auto Team does so, and has every time I have brought my car in for service. This has not always been the case with other mechanics I have experienced.
I have the utmost in trust in the MD Auto team, and would give my highest recommendation of MD Auto to any and all.

PF
Pat F.
01/08/2019
last minute appointment
Just wanted to say "thank you" for squeezing me in for a much needed brake job. I really appreciate it. I know my "old" (2004) Honda is in good hands when I bring it in for repairs. Also, your receptionist is very sweet. Thanks again!

Jake K.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Jake said he would recommend this business for service.

PD
Pete D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Pete said he likes Mike, so he has been going to this place for 20 years, and for the quality of service.

KT
KIm T.
East Hanover, NJ
Acura RDX
12/29/2018
A1 service
Always a pleasant experience. Knowledge and fair professional service.

KR
Kevin R.
Montville, NJ
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff was very personable, and made him feel welcomed every time he walks into the business.

Michael R.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/10/2018
Honesty and Integrity Run this Shop !!!
Honesty and Integrity are of the utmost importance to me. It took me 55 years but I have finally found an Auto Repair Shop which adheres to the same principals. MD has already made repairs for me that others failed to do or wouldn't even try. When I'm in the shop waiting for my vehicle, I can't help my self but to tell other patrons that walk in that they have come to the right place. MD will do the right thing !!!

DZ
Diane Z.
Montville, NJ
Lexus GX 470
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Diane said the employees took her vehicle in right away. She did not wait long on her service.

MA
Maryann A.
Denville, NJ
Mercury Sable
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Mary Ann said Ryan came out to her location and checked on her vehicle. He came back the next day, jump started her vehicle and took in into the facility in order to replace the faulty battery.

Joe P.
Caldwell, NJ
11/29/2018
Solid Guy, Solid work,
I have been coming here for more than 10 years from 30 minutes away - was referred by my Audi service manager for a job the dealership couldn't do for reasonable cost on an older car. I kept coming because Mike always speaks truth, never takes advantage of situation, opportunity or people. He has worked on at least 5 different cars of mine (Ford, Lincoln, Audi, BMW, Mercedes). I have never returned to fix something that wasn't done right the first time. I have never had to wait too long for repairs, even when they arrived by tow truck without warning. I don't write reviews, ever. Mike, his place and his people, deserve recognition and appreciation - damn few left, old school, great guy. If you don't know him and need a reliable quality guy, take a shot. You can't be disappointed.

Ryan H.
Subaru WRX
11/26/2018
Honest, friendly, and they treat their customers right.
I have been going to MD's for about 5 or 6 years now. They have always been fast and honest, and never try to get me on tons of extra stuff I don't really need. There was only one time that they had trouble with my car, and it took longer than expected to complete the job (think HOURS, not days) and when it was all done I was comped a free oil change for my trouble. Guys in the shop are great too. Easily one of the best shops in NJ.

11/24/2018
Always the best!!
Mike & Ryan treat us like family. He takes great care of us EVEN when we drop in unplanned with an emergency. Car was ready when he said and charge was as quoted when I gave the OK for work to be done. Love MD Auto and will go nowhere else!

Mike D.
Dodge Charger
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Mike said that he has been to the business several times. He is very happy with them and does recommend them.

Mohammad M.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Mohammad said this facility is always good and he is very satisfied.

DJ
Dom J.
Buick LeSabre
11/07/2018
Taking Excellent Care of My LeSaber
To me, the most important aspects for a car care facility are:
1. I take it in to get it fixed. It gets fixed. And it STAYS fixed. No need to keep bringing it back for the same reason. MD Auto has done a Great Job for me in this way

2. Even more importantly, who I trust my car to does NOT tell me I need a certain part or service when in fact I don't. This is precisely why I will NEVER take my car to Pep Boys again. And even though it's moot now because Sears is going out of business (GOOD), I stopped taking my car to them decades ago for this same reason. My previous mechanic passed away about a year ago and a neighbor recommended me to MD Auto. He told me without my even having to ask, "If they tell you that you need something, then you definitely need it. They don't do what too many shops do, realize that their customers are at their Mercy and take advantage." I absolutely 100% trust MD Auto to give me Top-Quality...and Ethical... Service.

The question below asks if I would recommend MD Auto to a friend. But it doesn't give me this option, so I'll say it here: "Oh heck yeah!"

Thank you VERY Much Mike, Glenn, Ryan, Stephanie and whoever I didn't name here. You're all THE BEST!

Tony B.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Tony said he will recommend the business for work.

BN
Benjamin N.
Mazda CX-5
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Benjamin said he would definitely recommend this business.

Joe B.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Joe said they are very good. Also they did try to up sell him.