MARIANNE M.
05/29/2020
Meining is the best!
I love the way Bill and Ryan are always so honest and considerate. I trust them implicitly.

JASON D.
Ram 1500
05/29/2020
I think this is a trusted place to get my vehicles done. Great workers

JOHN L.
05/28/2020
Camera repair awesome as always
Another great job done by these folks. They are always smiling and friendly. They do solid work and they do it for a fare price

BC
Bryson C.
Broomfield, CO
Honda Accord
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Bryson said the staff were nice, had good service and he felt that they did a good job with his vehicle.

RON M.
Dodge Ram Van
05/27/2020
Great folks
Friendly and fair. My go to shop.

JERI F.
Pontiac Vibe
05/22/2020
So responsive and quick
What an amazing gem of an auto repair business! I was relocated from my hometown to Longmont due to the pandemic. When I had car difficulties my son recommended Meining and I could not be happier. They did a total safety check on my vehicle on top of my brake job and strut replacement and got me roadworthy within 24 hours!! Excellent!

NB
NANCY B.
05/22/2020
Honesty, friendly, fair pricing!!
We appreciate the friendlyness of the personal. We also feel they are honest and fair with their pricing. We feel they work hard at figuring out the issue and doing the repairs in a timely manner!!
Great group of people!

BD
BRENDA D.
Evans, CO
Nissan Rogue
05/21/2020
Unstoppable
These guys are always, always here for us. I just can’t say enough about the work they do and the prices they charge. You guys are truly amazing Thank You.

GS
GREG S.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/21/2020
Brake noise finally resolved
Bill & staff recently worked on both of my vehicles, replacing a clutch with over 200,000 miles on it. The new clutch operates smoothly and I've had zero issues. Meining also went the extra mile to diagnose and resolve an intermittent brake noise on the other vehicle. They also were successful in resolving a remaining issue with the driver and passenger power windows, which I really appreciated.

Meining Automotive is a great place to take a vehicle when it needs work - I recommend Meining without reservation.

RE
RON E.
Nissan Murano
05/19/2020
Great service as always
We've been using Meining Automotive for over 20 years. Great honest service.

MF
MATT F.
Mead, CO
05/19/2020
Service and integrity
Been using Meining for over 20 years. Always get excellent service and honest assessment of repair and maintenance needs for my vehicles.

MA
MELANIE A.
05/15/2020
Used car check out
Meining Auto is so good. I'm so thankful that I'm able to take our vehicles somewhere we can trust. I would highly recommend them for anything you need done.

NL
NICKI L.
Lexus LS 400
05/11/2020
Needed a new mechanic last year.
Our mechanic retired last year after 20 years of service. Everyone is skeptical of looking for a mechanic. That’s just the way it is.
I waited for four visits before I was going to write a review. Today was my fourth visit with two different cars. Several dollars later (real projects, not just oil changes) and I am thrilled with my new mechanic. If you need a mechanic, this is the place. Not only would I recommend them to a friend, I have and they too were thrilled. We all work hard for our money and I won’t spend mine with folks I don’t trust and respect. They have won me over. Call them if you need a mechanic.

BRAD S.
Volkswagen Golf
05/08/2020
Always Exceptional
I have done business with Meining for over 20 years, as has all of my extended family. It Is a family owned and operated company that emphasizes honesty, integrity, and great service. For auto maintenance and repair, there is none better in Longmont.

SAM H.
05/08/2020
Brake Job
Been going to meining for over 25 yrs. First rate work. They've never let me down.