11/20/2020
Professional courteous and affordable
Your service is always excellent! We are happy to trust you with our cars. Thank you!!

RON R.
Jeep Grand Wagoneer
11/20/2020
Like Family
Once again, Meining Auto guys take care of my vehicles in an efficient, professional, and timely way. Called last week and made an appointment; today both my vehicles in and out for routine maintenance in under two hours. These folks get to know your cars and what they need, and they get to know you and what’s happening in your life. They’ve become friends and family, and it’s where I’ll continue to go for top-notch vehicle service.

BC
BOB C.
11/17/2020
A very honest and professional repair shop.
They are very polite and always explain everything. I was impressed with their ability to answer all my questions and complete the needed repair to my satisfaction.They have earned my respect and trust and are an excellent example of a well run business.

AG
AVERY G.
11/17/2020
Honest staff and good rates
Dave, Ryan and the team are friendly, fast, and honest. I've had a couple larger items repaired in their shop and they've always been very transparent about the work being done, and any additional work suggested was necessary while the price was fair. Highly recommend as your go-to shop if you're in the area.

CHARLIE W.
Niwot, CO
Dodge Dakota
11/16/2020
Always quick service. friendly.
Always honest fair pricing and on time.

EC
ED C.
Dacono, CO
11/16/2020
Great job
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Great prices! Would highly recommend to others.

CD
CRAIG D.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/13/2020
service done right and timely
I have been getting vehicles serviced at Meining for years. Work is consistently excellent and done in estimated time. Great staff.

MATT H.
Subaru Crosstrek
11/12/2020
Seem like an honest shop
This was my first time using Meining for my Crosstrek, and so far I feel that they are honest and fair. The dealership recommended I have a brake job done and Meining estimated I have 50% plus life on my brake pads.

BD
BRENT D.
Berthoud, CO
Great job. Prompt and reasonable
Got me in and out for a simple computer re-program. I didn't have to leave it, and they did exactly what was needed. Very reasonable charge too.

Thanks guys!

CULLEN H.
Nissan Xterra
11/12/2020
Great service. Thank you!
I had a small oil leak and needed it checked out and fixed pretty quickly. Dave got me in the shop, had my vehicle looked at and fixed fairly soon. I really appreciated the updated quotes before any work was done.

JORDAN C.
Mead, CO
Nissan Maxima
11/11/2020
Quick to figure out the problem with my car and get it back on the road.

EB
ED B.
Berthoud, CO
11/11/2020
Great service, great people!
The title says it all

FL
FRANK L.
Buick LeSabre
Experience and Integrity
We've been having our cars repaired here for years. It's a great group to work with. Honest and skilled.

LH
LARRY H.
11/10/2020
Meaning is the place!
I've known the Meining family for years but never used them until recently. My wife had the brakes replaced on her Rav4 and I had 100,000 service done on my Camry. They were easy to work with, efficient, thorough, quick and reasonably priced. No updates and they didn't waste my time.

AT
ALAN T.
11/10/2020
Meining, their own business! My choice!
Great care and going the extra mile to make sure each customer is satisfied.