FM
Frank M.
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Frank's wife. She has always been pleased. They're very accurate, keep the cost down and do their best work. It is a pleasure doing business with them. They have been going there for many years.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/05/2019
Great, trustworthy mechanic
Finding a good mechanic can be tough. What I really appreciate about these guys is that they didn't charge me anything the first two times I came in because they had a look and told me that nothing was wrong. The fact that they didn't try to upsell at the start meant a lot to me. Since then, they've ended up changing less than they predicted on another job. Friendly and helpful to talk to.

ANTONIO M.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
12/05/2019
03 Mercedes SLK280 - cracked gas pump
As usual, the team at Meining were able to identify the root cause of the gas smell, advise and repair everything in the same day. Thanks for the honest service!

ER
EVE R.
12/04/2019
Grateful
Great people, great service, so glad they are also close by!

DAVID P.
12/04/2019
Excellent work!
I have been to Meining several times for different types of work on my older model truck. Each time the work was excellent, the service professional and courteous. Management answers all questions and concerns and the work is done in a timely manner. Highly recommended.

STEVE S.
11/26/2019
Excellent!!!!!
My Check Engine light came on. I immediately drove to Meining and, as I knew they would, they came out right away to check it. They ordered the part right away and by the next day they had it installed and I was back on the road. Excellent service and their caring attitude with a reasonable price--what more could you ask for?

Berthoud, CO
Fast and friendly
These guys are great! They take great care of my vehicles.

AP
ANEESHA P.
Nissan Pathfinder
Honest friendly relusbility
If 10 is great. Then Meining’s is a15. While I was waiting they had many customers in the shop an on the phone. They gave each customer quality attention and care. I was impressed with my own care but have never experienced such customer care for everyone that came in with car concerns. Thank you

LH
LAURIE H.
Nissan Rogue
Friendly and professional
This is the third time we’ve used Meining and we have been very satisfied each time. We’ll return to them the next time we need automotive help.

Chevrolet Suburban
11/24/2019
They are always willing to get me in ASAP based on my schedule, plus giving me a ride to work when I need it!

NM
Nick M.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Nick said the place was very good. He has done business with them for a long time and they give good service. He said they're reasonably priced and he's really happy with their service.

DOUG S.
Nissan Quest
11/21/2019
We were recommended to them by a friend, and will be using them from now on.

KEVIN S.
11/19/2019
Very good place for your car
I have used Meining Automotive now several times. They do good work and are very friendly. There prices seem reasonable and I would recommend them.

Johnstown, CO
Nissan Murano
Fast and fair
I made an appointment, and they were quick to respond and confirm, Once I dropped off the car, they diagnosed it very quickly and were able to complete the work same day, super helpful since I don't live close. Thank you!

MJ
MIKE J.
I trust them
I couldn't repair something myself and had to throw up the white flag. Called and spoke to Ryan, set up an appointment and teo days later I was there.
Friendly faces, nice banter and 2 hours later I got the call to pick my Jeep up. This shop is tops and I've refered several of my friends. Nuff said.