GE
GLADE E.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
01/24/2019
Great place to go
They got my truck back to me in one day I have a service truck and it was important to get it back in one day great job guys I would recommend you to all my friends

Ming H.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Ming said he had a good experience, and is happy with everything overall.

PZ
PAULA Z.
Nederland, CO
Subaru Legacy
01/22/2019
Meining can repair anything!!
We have an old vehicle, a 1996 Subaru Outback, and because of Meining Automotive it is still on the road. We are always happy with their service and it is quick and reliable. You can TRUST them with your vechicle for any repair.

Toyota Venza
01/21/2019
Thanks, Guys. You do a great job.

LQ
LEE Q.
01/21/2019
Bill and his crew are great!
The service has always been great even through the transitioning of Ron's retirement to today!!

NR
NICK R.
Great Auto Shop
Meining is a one stop shop for all your automotive needs. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Meining Automotive

Dean S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Dean said that the place was quick, courteous and got the job done.

CATHY C.
GMC Envoy XL
Great business
I've been going to Meining for years and my father used them for the Times Call fleet of cars.
Everyone is so nice and it's a pleasure to do business with them. They always get the job done right!!

Great service; pleasant workers
I had an oil change scheduled and came up with another problem. The problem was diagnosed quickly, fixed, and they took time to change the oil as well

RE
RON E.
Ford Expedition EL
Consistently great service
I've been going to Meining for almost 20 years. The service is always top notch. I highly recommend them.

SE
STEVE E.
INFINITI QX4
01/17/2019
Ryan and the crew gon excellent care of me and the car.
With a little exploratory work, the Meining team fixed the car quickly. Love these guys. Been using these guys over a decade

JUDY C.
Toyota Avalon
01/17/2019
Great Service!!!!
The only place in town to get your car servicing and repairs done. A+++++++

Robert S.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff was very courteous and let him know what was wrong with the vehicle. They provided good service.

CV
Cheryl V.
Saturn VUE
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Cheryl said they were good.

ES
ERIC S.
01/12/2019
Honest, fair, always helpful, trustworthy!
I have been using Meining Automotive for mechanic work on our car and truck for the past 15 years. I appreciate their honesty, integrity, and desire to be helpful in any way possible. Meining has consistently done quality work for us. And I do refer friends to Meining whenever I can.

LJ
LUANN J.
01/11/2019
Meining Review
There is always good service and friendly atmosphere. I have been bringing my vehicles here for several years and have never had any complaints. Great job Meining!

CINDY H.
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/10/2019
Friendly staff. Answers all questions
Really enjoy working with the staff. They care for the cars and especially the customers. They make financially painful situations a lot more bearable

01/06/2019
Meining Automotive
We use Meining for many reasons. We trust their business because they know us by name, they are always accommodating to work with our schedule, and they stand behind their work. I wouldn’t take our cars any place else!

AG
ARI G.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/05/2019
Reliable service
I took my car in for a a routine repair. I t was done on time and for the price quoted. Awesome!

BL
BILL L.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
01/05/2019
Care and professionalism
We really appreciate the personal nature of the staff, and their communication and inter action with us.