VA
VICKIE A.
Frederick, CO
12/21/2019
Spectacular results
Welp when ya don't take care of your vehicle appropriately then you have to end up spending a little money on it.that's what happened to me but I couldn't be happier she rides like a a new shiny penny.I appreciate the people of this company they did a great job I highly recommend them honest true dependable. Go here if you need some work done Merry Christmas

CU
Cy U.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Cy said the staff did a good job and they fixed the problem.

ZM
ZACH M.
12/17/2019
Friendly, Quick and Straightforward
I’ve been going to Meining for over three years and have always been treated with great courtesy, honesty, and with quality work. The work done on my vehicles is always done well and in a timely fashion. Dave and Ryan are always friendly faces up front that help explain mechanical issues in a simple, clear and concise manner.

Steve M.
Ford Freestyle
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Steve said he would recommend this business for service.

DAVID W.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/11/2019
91 Chevy 1500.
truck had oil leak and needed shocks, plus electrical question. Dave got me in same day and all was done by 3:00. Great job as usual. Been take truck and cars to them for 25 years. Great folks.

Volkswagen Passat
12/11/2019
Meining Automotive is great!
Owner, Bill Meining is not only knowledgeable but very friendly and personable. He dropped everything to put in a new battery into my car yesterday after I found myself in a parking lot with a car that wouldn’t start. Thanks to all at Meining Automotive!

RE
RON E.
Nissan Murano
12/06/2019
Consistently great service.
We've been going to Meining for over 20 years. That is a statement into itself.

CHUCK W.
12/06/2019
Excellent service!
Wonderful place. Excellent service! Got my work truck fixed and on the road again quickly.

FM
Frank M.
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Frank's wife. She has always been pleased. They're very accurate, keep the cost down and do their best work. It is a pleasure doing business with them. They have been going there for many years.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/05/2019
Great, trustworthy mechanic
Finding a good mechanic can be tough. What I really appreciate about these guys is that they didn't charge me anything the first two times I came in because they had a look and told me that nothing was wrong. The fact that they didn't try to upsell at the start meant a lot to me. Since then, they've ended up changing less than they predicted on another job. Friendly and helpful to talk to.

ANTONIO M.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
12/05/2019
03 Mercedes SLK280 - cracked gas pump
As usual, the team at Meining were able to identify the root cause of the gas smell, advise and repair everything in the same day. Thanks for the honest service!

ER
EVE R.
12/04/2019
Grateful
Great people, great service, so glad they are also close by!

DAVID P.
12/04/2019
Excellent work!
I have been to Meining several times for different types of work on my older model truck. Each time the work was excellent, the service professional and courteous. Management answers all questions and concerns and the work is done in a timely manner. Highly recommended.

STEVE S.
11/26/2019
Excellent!!!!!
My Check Engine light came on. I immediately drove to Meining and, as I knew they would, they came out right away to check it. They ordered the part right away and by the next day they had it installed and I was back on the road. Excellent service and their caring attitude with a reasonable price--what more could you ask for?

Berthoud, CO
11/25/2019
Fast and friendly
These guys are great! They take great care of my vehicles.