MQ
MARTY Q.
Nissan Titan
04/30/2019
Steering Rack Repair
Everything was done as suggested. Great front office crew.

MT
MORRIS T.
04/27/2019
Helpful and reliable
We’ve always had great service from Meining. They are thorough and very honest about what needs to be done. All of the guys are friendly and willing to answer all of our questions. They are far superior to the local dealership we had used before.

JOHN R.
Toyota Sequoia
# 1 Auto Repair & Service in Longmont
Meining has been taking care of my family’s cars & SUV’s for over 20 years. Competent, professional, dependable, fair pricing & 100% honest. That why we keep going back.

KV
KATHRYN V.
Friendly, honest service.
I have been bring my pickup here since I bought it used. Being an older pickup I knew there would be some problems that would need attention and I am very pleased with the service I have received. Thank you

MARCIA B.
Nissan Pathfinder
Service new car for me!
Brought my new car in for a road check-up! Guys replace wipers, and everything was good! The guys are always great!

RACHAEL M.
Broomfield, CO
Trustworthy! Timely!
I take my car here whenever it needs work or I suspect something is going on. They are a trustworthy bunch, do quality work and understand the inconvience it is to have a car in the shop. They are lovely people as well!!

DV
Darlene V.
Kia Sorento
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Darlene said the staff did a very good job. She also stated that the staff tell her what's wrong with her vehicle and when it has to be fixed and they do not overcharge.

MI
MARK I.
04/23/2019
Always Great Friendly Service at a Reasonable Price
I have been going to Meining Automotive for the past few years and feel as though they provide the services needed at a fair price. They keep me advised throughout the process. I started with my car, but followed up taking my son and daughter's car as well. I have had a difficult time finding truthful service, where some mechanics recommend doing unneeded work. That hasn't been the case at Meining. I believe they are honest, do quality work, at a reasonable price. I have recommended several people there and will continue doing so as long as they continue to be trustworthy, fair and do quality work. I have been in the area for over thirty years and I recommend them without hesitation.

Jeff S.
Buick Enclave
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said he's been going to the business for a few years and they've always treated him good.

BU
BRAD U.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
04/22/2019
Friendliest, kindest folks around!
Everyone at Meining is a pleasure to talk with let alone guide us in our quests to keep our vehicles running smoothly.
Feels more like extended family than service providers!

STEVE S.
Toyota Tundra
04/20/2019
Excellent!
Excellent service, as always! I've been taking my Toyotas to Meining for many years. They are always professional, courteous, and dependable. You can't go wrong with Meining! Highly recommend.

CT
CHRIS T.
04/20/2019
Best Mechanics Around
for my old but very reliable Ford Taurus. Bill and his team always go out of their way to give excellent and honest service.

ER
EVE R.
The BEST!
Meining is a family business, and you can really tell. They are the most experienced, competent, skilled, honest, friendly, responsive, accommodating, kind and caring people, staff and owners alike. And their fees are very reasonable. As long as I drive a car, they will be my mechanics.

LARRY S.
Cadillac Eldorado
Great people very honest
Great people, very honest, tell you the price before doing the work, no unnecessary work. Awesome customer service. I have recommended them highly.

PK
PAT K.
Tail work on van
Dave was very helpful and they are all very friendly bunch of guys. We have had years of satisfaction from their work

RF
ROBERT F.
Lexus GS 350
Quality people
Good experience will recommend to others

SI
SASCHA I.
Great job!
Great service as usual! Friendly people, willing to go the extra mile to provide the kind of service that will keep my car running! Thankyou!

DK
DEAN K.
GMC Yukon
Great automotive shop
Excellent customer service and excellent work. I appreciate the honesty and quality.

SA
SANDI A.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
04/15/2019
No long wait
My Subaru was serviced while I waited. When I finished my daily crossword, it was done! Started my day off right with quick, friendly service.

WK
WILLIAM K.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
04/15/2019
Quick and professional service
I was in need of a repair, leaky radiator.
The office person ordered a replacement part while I waited late Friday, the component was delivered over the weekend, and repairs were completed on Monday as promised. I recieved a call as confirmation of timely repair and another call on completion.