Johnstown, CO
Nissan Murano
11/19/2019
Fast and fair
I made an appointment, and they were quick to respond and confirm, Once I dropped off the car, they diagnosed it very quickly and were able to complete the work same day, super helpful since I don't live close. Thank you!

MJ
MIKE J.
11/19/2019
I trust them
I couldn't repair something myself and had to throw up the white flag. Called and spoke to Ryan, set up an appointment and teo days later I was there.
Friendly faces, nice banter and 2 hours later I got the call to pick my Jeep up. This shop is tops and I've refered several of my friends. Nuff said.

JOHN W.
Erie, CO
11/18/2019
Meining is Great
I have been bringing my cars here for many years. I am super thankful to have a place I trust to do great work, give me honest info, and a fair price. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Meining is the best!!

CT
CHRIS T.
11/18/2019
Than You Meining!
Have been going to fine folks at Meining for over 5 years now. They keep my 1993 Ford Taurus in tip top shape. Love dealing with family businesses like this one in Longmont. I very much recommend all the great guys at Meining. They are fast and very efficient. My car had to be towed in on Friday am and they called me Friday afternoon to tell me I needed a new starter. Had my car back on Monday morning early. Service doesn’t get better than this. Thanks Meining!

SCOTT H.
Erie, CO
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2019
All the people are curtious, prompt, and great to work with.1
Can not tell anyone just how great it is to have a reliable, honest, and friendly group of people to work on our vehicles. We trust Meining Automotive with all our vehicles, because of the past twenty years of their honest and very fair treatment of us. Their workmanship and scheduling are great as they work our needs into their schedule.

DA
DEBBIE A.
11/13/2019
Car serviced
I trust you and appreciate your help and support with my car...you sure know your stuff!

GW
GORDON W.
11/10/2019
Very great service and very if there is a problem they will let you know promptly.
Very good job and very reliable. They are very nice people, too.

HS
Henry S.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Henry said the staff are very good people, they are very quick on the service and everything is fine.

DAN P.
11/07/2019
Meining is simply the best
Excellent job done by honest people that stand behind their work

SA
SANDI A.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
11/06/2019
Trustworthy
I called Meining to postpone a scheduled service because of snow, and they totally understood that I didn't want to drive. I arrived for my rescheduled service, settled down with two crossword puzzles and before I knew it, they were done! I always trust these guys to be honest and fair when it comes to your car's care.

DEBBIE W.
11/06/2019
TRANSMISSION REPLACEMENT ON CHEVY SILVERADO
No unexpected charges on repair work. Done in a timely manner. Thanks Much

Jim W.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Jim said this business is honorable. The employees are friendly.

BW
BOB W.
Lincoln Town Car
11/04/2019
Great Service and good work always......
Outstanding diagnosticians and always very good repair work.....

JO
JENNIFER O.
11/03/2019
You make me feel like family.
Professional, yet friendly, helps me with rides when they can.But mostly honest and my car works when I get it back!!!! And I know it's done right!

ROSALEE S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/02/2019
Excellent Sevice, Excellent Care!
I am never sorry when I take my car in for any type of service. My car has lots of miles on it but contiues to run really well. This is because of the excellent care it receives at Meining Automotive. One thing I am very aware of is never am I asked to replace, redo, fix or do something that is not needed. I will continue to take my car here and continue to know I am working with honest and very knowledgeable people with lots of expericence. Can's ask for more than that! I highly recommend Meining Automotive.