JOHN C.
Denver, CO
02/06/2020
Always the Best
I really cannot say enough nice things about this company and its staff. They always treat you with respect and are up-front and honest about the car's condition and needed repairs. They don't waste your time or your money.

NB
NANCY B.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/06/2020
They are honest, have integrity, like family
We feel like part of their family! They are honest and sincerely do only what is truly needed at the time of your visit. They let you know what will be coming up if possible so you plan ahead. They also let us know approximately what the cost will be, they call you if it changes! Needless to say we would recommend them to our family and anybody else!!

KH
KAREN H.
Great customer service.
I have done business here for many years and have always appreciated the care and respect with which I have been treated. Great shop and great people. They were highly recommended by two of my friends.

M
MIKE
Great service!!
Meining Automotive is a honest, reasonably priced repair service that I have trusted for years and will continue to do so!

DONNA S.
Ford Expedition
DONNA S
I have lived in Longmont for 49 years and the only place I have taken my car is to Meinings. It is a family owned business, which I like. The Meinings are very professional, very thorough, explain in laymen’s terms what is wrong and what they will do to repair it. Everyone there is very personable and you leave knowing that you will be satisfied and I always am👍My family and many of my friends go to MEININGS. YOU Will NOT BE DISAPPOINTED🤗

BARB H.
Frederick, CO
Toyota Avalon
02/05/2020
Always ready and willing to help.

EW
ED W.
Niwot, CO
02/04/2020
Honesty
The folks at Meining will always tell you truth about what is happening with your auto, and will make their best efforts to fix it in a cost effective manner.

SUSAN B.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/01/2020
Awesome place to take your car
I brought my car at night and could drop it off late and got a great price quote and they worked with me on what I could afford to fix. Car runs perfectly.

BONNIE S.

BOB L.
Honda Fit
01/30/2020
Always my first choice
Meining is always my first choice for general maintenance or repairs. Always less expensive than the dealership for the same work.

ROSALEE S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/30/2020
Completely Happy
We are so happy we found Meining Automotive. The service is excellent, from the minute you walk in to the minute you walk out. Our Subraru has over 175,000 miles on it! We are very confident of the care our car is receiving and know that if anything needs taken care of we will be informed. Never have we felt work is being done that is not needed. The car is running well and we hope to get a few more thousand miles from it and with the care Meining Auto is providing, we will. What I want from a good automotive business is someone to let me know, honestly, what we might need when we need it. This is exactly what we get from Meining. Again, never have we felt we are pushed to do something that is not needed, never. Thank you to the staff for keeping our car running smoothly and keeping us happy giving us fair prices that never seem out of line. Again, thanks for being there for us. We highly recommend your business. Rosalee S

AT
ALAN T.
01/29/2020
Lexus Oil Line Scare
My 2010 Lexus blew an oil line and immediately lost all oil. Meining was able to accept the tow of my vehicle at their location, order necessary parts and repair the car for use the next day getting me back on the road quickly for this problem. It is always great to work with these conscientious people, and I have for many years.

MK
MICHELLE K.
Audi TT
01/28/2020
The quality of work that they have done always excellent!
Meining Automotive is the best in Longmont, Colorado. I have been servicing my cars with them for at least 5 years or more. They are honest and knowledgeable when it comes to cars. Meining Automotive is the one, the only one in Longmont!

MIKE R.
Hyundai Azera
01/28/2020
This review for last visit only
do not do reviews, not good replacement at front desk

STEVE S.
Excellent service!
Excellent service, as always! Meining diagnosed the problem, got the part, fixed everything, and we couldn't be happier! They are always so accommodating and pleasant. We are happy to recommend them highly.