Cadillac Eldorado
Trustworthy and no surprises
Quotes are accurate when it is time to pay no surprises, all and all just a great place to take care of your automotive needs.

CHRIS M.
Friendly & Honest
Kept me informed of all work and diagnoses of problems I was having with the vehicle. Knowledgeable and only did what was needed, did not go out of their way to find and charge more for parts not needed. Took care of the problem in a timely manner. Has not been the first car I have taken to this outstanding business.

08/07/2020
You're always great! Not one thing wrong ever!
Such wonderful work...you know your stuff and I always feel confident that you will take such good care of my car!

COVID-19 Accommodation
As usual the car service was great. Would prefer if you were a little more careful in your office about COVID-19 accommodations. Mask compliance and a barrier between the office folks and customers.

BR
BRIDGETT R.
Jeep Commander
08/06/2020
Fast and Friendly!
Meining was recommended to me by my neighbor when I needed some work last year, and boy am I glad she told me about this place. My husband and I have had our different cars in on various occasions, and have always had prompt, honest, friendly service. I had my Jeep towed in on Tuesday morning (8/4) without a previous appointment (the starter died), and by the end of the next day, I was back on the road! Thanks everyone!

DOUG C.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/05/2020
5 star service
Friendly service with a smile! Ask for Ben. He’ll treat you right!

KEN M.
08/04/2020
All the employees are helpful and informative
Bill and staff are a pleasure to work with !

RON R.
Lexus LS 400
08/04/2020
Great people and great service.
Meining is the only place I take my vehicles for service. I’ve been going there for 11 years now, and I’ve always found them to be friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. Just terrific home-town folks and service.

CAROL M.
Loveland, CO
07/31/2020
skilled, attentive, trustworthy and friendly
As usual I am very pleased with the service I received from Meining.

KC
KEN C.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/30/2020
Honestly is best policy
I trust what they say and recommend They make you fill comfortable as u walk into the office.

JENNIFER T.
07/30/2020
Always fantastic
We have been using Meining ever since we moved to Longmont. They are our first choice over any other service shop including the dealers. They are honest, quick with their work and the customer service is outstanding. We feel so fortunate that they are right in our neighborhood.

Vermillion, SD
Honda Accord Coupe
07/29/2020
Timing belt, water pump, and a few other items.
They kept me informed of my car and I appreciated their friendly correspondence.

SV
SCOTT V.
Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
07/29/2020
Best car repair in town
I will always take my vehicle for repairs and maintenance At Meining Automotive,

JE
JESSICA E.
07/27/2020
Amazing employees
We began looking for a new auto shop for maintenance and repairs after my wife felt uncomfortable when working with our prior auto service provider. The staff at Meining is incredibly helpful and she feels very comfortable dropping off or picking up our vehicles at the shop. I have worked on vehicles all my life and I am very happy to have Meining Auto bear the burden for me! Their facility is amazing, great location, several techs, several repair bays, great turnaround time. They have been very transparent about costs and communication has been great throughout repairs. Meining has an awesome reputation and has exceeded our expectations.

SI
SASCHA I.
07/24/2020
Good location, great service
As always, very friendly and helpful.