RICHARD H.
Acura ZDX
08/24/2020
Fast, Friendly
Got my car in and out very quickly. Inspected the car and made a recommendation for next service.

08/20/2020
Pros
Professional service. Got it done.

08/20/2020
They rock!
Brought my Wrangler in for what I thought would be a couple of pretty big issues. The gentlemen working there were lovely right off the bat - incredibly friendly, welcoming, and willing to explain what they found to someone who doesn’t know anything about cars. They fixed what needed to be fixed at an incredibly fair rate AND offered their opinions on things that I could have gotten fixed, but weren’t 100% necessary at the time or a safety issue, which was greatly appreciated! I will definitely be back for any issues that arise and highly recommend them to anyone I know!

JENNIFER M.
Lamy, NM
Cadillac XT5
08/19/2020
These guys are the best.
I have been taking my cars to them for the last ten years. They are honest, know there stuff and completely professional and friendly. Best in a three state area that I know of. I would drive 400 miles to have them service my vehicles.

STEVE S.

M
MIKE
GMC Canyon
08/18/2020
Meining Auto goes above and beyond!
The crew at Meining are outstanding. They have service my companies fleet of vehicles for years and I hope they will be around for many, many more as this is the one auto repair shop that I depend on. The owner Bill, is hands on, he’s honest to a fault, reasonably priced, and the whole staff treat customers with care and old school respect. I HIGHLY recommend Meining Automotive!

KEN S.
08/17/2020
Great honest service
Meining always comes through and I trust them completely for vehicle repairs. They are honest always do right by the customer.

DT
DONNA T.
Honda Ridgeline
08/17/2020
Awesome place to go!!
This family has served my Mom and Dad for 42 years! It is with great sorrow we are moving back to Oklahoma to be closer to family and will miss our favorite Garage!
God be with you all ...

Donna Tutton, Robin Tutton Bishop, And Tiffany Burris!!! Peace be with you

LINDA S.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/15/2020
Great Pre Purchase Inspection
Meining Automotive was able to squeeze us in for a next day car inspection before my son came from out of town to buy a car. Inspection was very thorough. There were some issues with the car but he coached us through it to make a great decision. Very knowledgeable and great service!

BECCA S.
Nissan Rogue
08/14/2020
Down to earth and thorough.
Meining was recommended to us by a neighbor. They didn’t disappoint. We went in for some basic work, but asked for their opinion on overall condition so we could plan if anything major would be needed soon (the car has 130K miles and we need it to remain reliable). A previous mechanic had told us we needed struts... Meining performed the repairs we needed and made some general recommendations. They confirmed we did NOT need struts, but did find some wear in a drive axle. No pushing for immediate repair, just a factual recap and estimate. I appreciated their personable demeanor. Everyone was very friendly. I’d be happy to return, and grateful to have found a go-to shop locally.

CRAIG C.
08/13/2020
Another fine job by the boys at Meining!
These guys always do a great job and are pleasant to deal with.

RK
RON K.
Jeep Liberty
08/12/2020
Friendly prompt service
I have never had a problem with the service. My cars are always ready when promised.
Everyone is always friendly and very helpful.

Cadillac Eldorado
Trustworthy and no surprises
Quotes are accurate when it is time to pay no surprises, all and all just a great place to take care of your automotive needs.

CHRIS M.
Friendly & Honest
Kept me informed of all work and diagnoses of problems I was having with the vehicle. Knowledgeable and only did what was needed, did not go out of their way to find and charge more for parts not needed. Took care of the problem in a timely manner. Has not been the first car I have taken to this outstanding business.

08/07/2020
You're always great! Not one thing wrong ever!
Such wonderful work...you know your stuff and I always feel confident that you will take such good care of my car!