ROSALEE S.
04/15/2019
We are so happy we found Meining Automotive. The work on our car and truck is done well, never a problem. The staff is friendly and alway able to answer any questions we may have. We feel the cost are in line and never feel presured to have something done. We feel our car and truck are well watched and if something does need attention it is called to our attention!
We are so happy our neighbor gave us the name of this business and we pass it along whenever we can. Thank you to all at Menining Automotive.

Berthoud, CO
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
04/13/2019
Meining Automotive
These guys are fast, friendly and efficient.

BMW 325iX
Car repair
The staff is excellent. They were able to work on my vehicle without an appointment. They do a great job of letting you know the estimated costs before they start the work. Great service.

CD
CRAIG D.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/12/2019
Excellent and complete service.
Complete and fair service done on time always. Very reliable.

KA
KAYLA A.
Mazda MPV
Owner

SUSAN C.
04/10/2019
Reviews were correct
My repair shop closed unexpected, so was at a loss of where to go. Checked the reviews on several sites and gave high marks on Meining Auto repair.

I just had an oil change, it was quick and fast.

They let me know where there was an area of concern, one in which I am aware of and have been watching. (Under the recommendation of my old shop) No hard selling to fix it I appreciate the heads up. Looking forward to retuening for recommended maintenance in the future

TK
TOM K.
04/09/2019
Fast and excellent service
Brakes were needed on one of our cars- the Meining team provided a quote, completed the brake change, also changed the oil- all within hours on the same day. Really impressed on my first visit. Very reasonable prices compared to the dealer.

04/09/2019
Friendly, competent, fair prices,
We were very pleased with their service and honesty. They did what we asked and let us know what was really needed. Cost was very fair. We will return as needed in the future.

CATHERINE B.
Erie, CO
Volkswagen Beetle
04/05/2019
Excellent Service and Trust
I am very appreciative of the quality work and excellent customer service extended to me on each and every visit. I have 100% trust in your business practices. Thank you!

LD
LINDA D.
Dodge Durango
04/05/2019
Honest and caring family business.

DAN C.
Cadillac CTS
04/02/2019
Cadillac problem.
Best service in Longmont.. Maybe Colorado...
Honest and caring ownership.

ZM
ZACH M.
04/02/2019
Always Fast, Friendly, and Reasonable
I’ve been going to Meining for a year or two now because I’m always treated fairly. Dave and Ryan are friendly and helpful in explaining what’s going on with your vehicle, and I’m always charged a reasonable and fair price for parts and labor. The mechanics provide quality work in a timely manner. Meinining is outstanding!

ROBERT B.
03/30/2019
They treat you right!
Meining is the only place to take your car in town. Very honest, quick, friendly and they do a great job. Thank you Meining for always taking care of my cars!

BL
BOB L.
Hyundai Accent
03/28/2019
Always great work at a fair price.
The guys at Meining are also great to work with and always do great work. I don't take my vehicles anywhere else.

TO
TONY O.
Denver, CO
03/27/2019
Got stranded in Longmont. Meining was a awesome
I broke down while passing through Longmont and based on a recommendation, had my pickup towed to Meining. Everyone was helpful and professional and pinpointed the problem quickly. They never attempted to sell me stuff I didn’t need...they got me fixed and on my way.
If I lived in the area, they would be my repair shop.

TD
TYLER D.
03/26/2019
Friendly knowledgeable staff
Taking my vehicle to Meining is convenient and a pleasant experience. They complete the job in time estimated (or shorter) and show care and knowledge. Waiting area is small but clean and comfortable.

GS
GORDON S.
Estes Park, CO
03/26/2019
Great service, as always
Bill, Ryan, Dave, and the mechanics always provide honest, fair, and thorough service.

KATHERIN M.
Buick LeSabre
03/25/2019
Meining Automotive is Reliable
I depend on Meining’s to keep my 2004 Buick LeSabre in good condition. They are always prompt in diagnosing mechanical problems, informing me of the cost of repairs, and completing the work promptly and efficiently.

Matt W.
Jeep Compass
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Matt said he has used them in the past. They are honest and he had no issues.

BD
BRENDA D.
Evans, CO
Nissan Rogue
03/23/2019
Honesty
They have been watching my brakes on going for 3 oil changed and the time had finally arrived. They don’t just sell you something if you don’t need it. I love these guys recommend to everyone honesty and good work are always there.