SA
STEVE A.
GMC Pickup
10/08/2019
Competent and friendly service.
Meining has serviced my pickup for several years. Always honest, friendly and competent. This time I had a blower motor replaced and the AC recharged. As usual, happy with the results.

Dale S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Dale said the service was good and the staff treated them really nice.

Frederick, CO
10/07/2019
Quick diagnostics and service
They were able to quickly diagnose what was going on with my vehicle and repair it at a reasonable price.

JOHN B.
10/06/2019
Truck repair
Honest. Very accommodating, only place we go

JOHN C.
Lexus RX 400h
10/03/2019
Replace battery
Replaced battery while I waited total of 15-20 minutes

CF
Connie F.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Connie said the staff did a great job.

MIKE R.
Lyons, CO
10/02/2019
Great Automotive repair company!!
I have been bring my personal and companies vehicles to Meining Automotive for years! They are reasonably priced and exceptionally honest. I brought my Tundra in several times saying the brake pads MUST need replacing, and they told me they were fine! (and they were fine). I feel very confident recommending this great company!

BE
BRENDA E.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/01/2019
very responsive staff
Bill & the staff always treat us like we are friends, and our cars like they are important. Reliable, honest and knowledgeable describes them well.

LC
LINDA C.
09/29/2019
Meining Automotive
The guys at Meining have been taking tremendous care of my and my daughters' cars for eleven years. I trust their honest opinion and they keep me safe on the road by keeping my vehicles in top shape. I highly recommend Meining!

BL
BILL L.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/28/2019
Very Trustworthy
Always timely and trustworthy.

Steve M.
Lexus IS 250
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the staff are good people doing good work.

BW
BOB W.
Lincoln Town Car
09/24/2019
Great Service and good work always......
Great Service and good work always.....

BILL B.
09/23/2019
Meining Automotive treats you like family, and makes sure that the needs of the customer are FULLY satisfied!
I LOVE Meining Automotive! They are not only highly qualified mechanics, they are personable, fast and always reasonably priced! I couldn't recommend a company more highly!

STEVE S.
09/21/2019
Awesome service!
Awesome service, great people! Honest, reasonable, and never pushy!

LH
LARRY H.
GMC Suburban
09/21/2019
Sigh of relief...
When you bring a vehicle for an 'unknown' problem you typically expect the worst and imagine big $$$. Turns out the guys at Meining listened to what I said, figured out the problem, and fixed it the first time I left relieved and feeling like I was charged a more-than-fair price. (Turn signal + oil pan plug issue). It will keep my old Suburban running for a bit longer (over 200K miles, so far.)

Thanks!