JENNIFER T.
07/30/2020
Always fantastic
We have been using Meining ever since we moved to Longmont. They are our first choice over any other service shop including the dealers. They are honest, quick with their work and the customer service is outstanding. We feel so fortunate that they are right in our neighborhood.

Vermillion, SD
Honda Accord Coupe
07/29/2020
Timing belt, water pump, and a few other items.
They kept me informed of my car and I appreciated their friendly correspondence.

SV
SCOTT V.
Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
07/29/2020
Best car repair in town
I will always take my vehicle for repairs and maintenance At Meining Automotive,

JE
JESSICA E.
07/27/2020
Amazing employees
We began looking for a new auto shop for maintenance and repairs after my wife felt uncomfortable when working with our prior auto service provider. The staff at Meining is incredibly helpful and she feels very comfortable dropping off or picking up our vehicles at the shop. I have worked on vehicles all my life and I am very happy to have Meining Auto bear the burden for me! Their facility is amazing, great location, several techs, several repair bays, great turnaround time. They have been very transparent about costs and communication has been great throughout repairs. Meining has an awesome reputation and has exceeded our expectations.

SI
SASCHA I.
07/24/2020
Good location, great service
As always, very friendly and helpful.

BILL B.
07/22/2020
Consistent excellence
The team always provides superior service at a competitive price. They have become my go to guys.

LL
LON L.
Platteville, CO
07/22/2020
They do a great job
I have been a customer here for years and they are more like friends and family than most other places I have been and when I'm in the area this is where I go

DEAN S.
Jeep Renegade
07/21/2020
Good customer service
Good customer service. Dependable service. Good price.

THERESA S.
07/17/2020
Easy to do business with.
Great place with honest people!

AP
AMBER P.
Great service!!
Bill, Ryan and Dave always take great care of us! We have taken all of our vehicles there for the last15 years.

KC
KATHRYN C.
Chevrolet S-10
07/17/2020
I want to support an honest, local family owned business
I needed to get service before I could complete the emissions test and renew my license plates. I had a long list of “to do’s” and am a senior on a budget, so I worry about these surprise expenses. But Meining came through for me. They didn’t “find” something expensive to fix (a problem I’ve had elsewhere), and they finished the job quickly so I could move to my next task of the day. Thank you Meining! I really appreciate having an honest mechanic!!

KAY S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Visit today
Friendly, efficient, affordable. Please wear a mask.

JERRY M.
Kia Sportage
Great Place To Do Business
The guys are great! Quality work at a fair price

LL
LINDA L.
Subaru Legacy
Honest and helpful
Love these guys, I always know that they have my best interest in mind. It's so awesome to be able to trust my mechanic

JONATHAN D.
Toyota Echo
07/16/2020
I feel like this is a place I can trust with my car
I took my car to a Brakes Plus. Like most people that have gone there, I have the same story: They told me I needed extensive work on that car that would cost an outrageous amount of money, and tried to pressure me into making a quick decision with "limited time specials."

Then I brought my car to Meining Automotive and had a completely different experience. They were friendly, and they listened to what I wanted done instead of pushing aggressive sales tactics. They identified the problems and offered a much more reasonable quote. The service was completed quickly and professionally.

I am happy to support this locally owned, honest automotive business, and I will definitely be coming back here again.