SL
SUSIE L.
02/28/2019
Great service. Trustworthy shop
We were so happy with the service we received. We felt adequately informed about the work needing to be done. We were also informed of future options (should we need them) and what they might cost. Very friendly staff, great communication. They completed the work quickly so we could get back to driving our car.

ROSALEE S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
02/26/2019
Great service, friendly staff
We are so happy with Meining Automotive. It is very important to have confidence in the work that is done. Our Subaru has quite a few miles on it and is running so well. This is because of Meining Automotives care and expertise. Never have I walked out feeling I was over charged. It is wonderful to know you and your vehicle are well cared for! Under their care I know we will get the most miles possible out of our car! And, I know I will be told honestly, as to what services may be needed. Never am I pressured to have any services that I feel may not be needed. My husband and I are very satisfied with everything about Meining Automotive! He is now ready to have his truck serviced here too! Thank you to all the staff at Meining!

SANDY B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/25/2019
Quality of work.
Once again we're impressed with their honesty only fixing what's necessary. Their very competent and we're very satisfied clients. Wouldn't go any place else.

BW
BETH W.
02/23/2019
Bill Wilkinson
Excellent mechanics, fast and friendly service. I will take my cars and trucks to Meining Automotive every time.

02/22/2019
From the intake desk people to the techs, I have been super pleased with their professionalism & quality of work ...

KAY S.
02/22/2019
I had my first experience today and an very happy. Friendly service, quick turn around, reasonable price.

CHRIS B.
HONEST Mechanic
I rarely care to write up internet reviews, but Meining is and always has been fantastic. They are an HONEST autoshop. I don’t know a lot about cars and I don’t try to hide it, but they have never tried to up-sell me on anything. I live in east Denver, but drive my car to Longmont to get my oil changed at Meining...it is truly that good of an experience.

Joel F.
Berthoud, CO
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Joel aids that the place always does a good job. He's been there before.

SA
SANDI A.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
02/15/2019
Great place!
Always friendly! Great service and reasonably priced. My Subaru loves going there for whatever she needs! When she's happy, I'm happy.

BU
BRIAN U.
02/15/2019
When your mechanic becomes your family
I think the title says it all. My family had been using them for years so I continued the tradition more just because then anything and I am so happy I did.

When I call they know me and my cars just as well as I do. They are friendly, fast, and my cars always come back to me way better then I left them. Thank you guys for all you do.

02/14/2019
friendly staff
The last couple of times there has been poor communication between what needs to be done and what is done when we pick up our vehicle. We dropped off our car and told them about a light when we picked it up the light was still on.

DAVID B.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/14/2019
Service I can Trust
Trustworthy people. Quality work. Reasonable prices. Friendly service people and managers. Repairs completed in a reasonable time.

BW

Lyons, CO
Jeep Liberty
02/09/2019
Trusted business
Nice people and easy to work with, knowledgeable technicians

NF
NORM F.
Dodge Charger
02/08/2019
Awesome
Whether it be a big repair or something small, Meining is always great!

STEVE S.
02/07/2019
Excellent, as always!
As always, the service at Meining Automotive is outstanding! They are so easy to work with and I highly recommend them. They will never tell you that your vehicle needs something when it really doesn't, and they are fair, honest, and extremely hardworking. Don't hesitate to book your vehicle service with Meining Automotive.

DIANA W.
02/04/2019
Honest, reasonable, friendly shop.
I’ve taken my Toyota Highlander to Meining for a couple of years and they always give me an honest answer and fix my car at a fair price. I trust Dave, Bill and the rest of the guys and recommend them highly!

Erie, CO
Volkswagen Beetle
Excellent Customer Service
Meining Automotive provides the best in customer service. They are friendly, reliable and trustworthy. I am happy to have found them and have been impressed time and again by their work and high standards.

MARK C.
Honest and reliable
I’ve been coming to Meining’s for years and have the utmost confidence that they will treat me fairly and honestly. Bill and his staff genuinely make you feel appreciated as a customer, greet you with a smile and talk to you with professionalism and courtesy. I have never left their shop dissatisfied or unhappy. There really are good people left in this world! 100% recommended.

MA
MARVA A.
La Salle, CO
Nissan Murano
Always helpful at Meining
Bill, Dave and Ryan are always quick to respond to my automotive issues. They operate their business with honesty and integrity. Much appreciated!