DONNA S.
Ford Expedition
02/05/2020
DONNA S
I have lived in Longmont for 49 years and the only place I have taken my car is to Meinings. It is a family owned business, which I like. The Meinings are very professional, very thorough, explain in laymen’s terms what is wrong and what they will do to repair it. Everyone there is very personable and you leave knowing that you will be satisfied and I always am👍My family and many of my friends go to MEININGS. YOU Will NOT BE DISAPPOINTED🤗

BARB H.
Frederick, CO
Toyota Avalon
02/05/2020
Always ready and willing to help.

EW
ED W.
Niwot, CO
02/04/2020
Honesty
The folks at Meining will always tell you truth about what is happening with your auto, and will make their best efforts to fix it in a cost effective manner.

SUSAN B.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/01/2020
Awesome place to take your car
I brought my car at night and could drop it off late and got a great price quote and they worked with me on what I could afford to fix. Car runs perfectly.

BONNIE S.

BOB L.
Honda Fit
01/30/2020
Always my first choice
Meining is always my first choice for general maintenance or repairs. Always less expensive than the dealership for the same work.

ROSALEE S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/30/2020
Completely Happy
We are so happy we found Meining Automotive. The service is excellent, from the minute you walk in to the minute you walk out. Our Subraru has over 175,000 miles on it! We are very confident of the care our car is receiving and know that if anything needs taken care of we will be informed. Never have we felt work is being done that is not needed. The car is running well and we hope to get a few more thousand miles from it and with the care Meining Auto is providing, we will. What I want from a good automotive business is someone to let me know, honestly, what we might need when we need it. This is exactly what we get from Meining. Again, never have we felt we are pushed to do something that is not needed, never. Thank you to the staff for keeping our car running smoothly and keeping us happy giving us fair prices that never seem out of line. Again, thanks for being there for us. We highly recommend your business. Rosalee S

AT
ALAN T.
01/29/2020
Lexus Oil Line Scare
My 2010 Lexus blew an oil line and immediately lost all oil. Meining was able to accept the tow of my vehicle at their location, order necessary parts and repair the car for use the next day getting me back on the road quickly for this problem. It is always great to work with these conscientious people, and I have for many years.

MK
MICHELLE K.
Audi TT
01/28/2020
The quality of work that they have done always excellent!
Meining Automotive is the best in Longmont, Colorado. I have been servicing my cars with them for at least 5 years or more. They are honest and knowledgeable when it comes to cars. Meining Automotive is the one, the only one in Longmont!

MIKE R.
Hyundai Azera
01/28/2020
This review for last visit only
do not do reviews, not good replacement at front desk

STEVE S.
Excellent service!
Excellent service, as always! Meining diagnosed the problem, got the part, fixed everything, and we couldn't be happier! They are always so accommodating and pleasant. We are happy to recommend them highly.

Loveland, CO
GMC Yukon XL
01/23/2020
Yukon wheel bearing
Work was done on time and at the estimated price.

TC
TARA C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/23/2020
Friendly honest and reliable
I’ve been going to Meining for many many years with many different vehicles and have never been disappointed. The family owned business along with its employees are always very friendly and knowledgeable

REBECKA R.
Firestone, CO
01/22/2020
Part of our family
We have been using Meining since moving to Longmont in 2005. They treat us like family and take very good care of all of our cars. I have never felt like they pushed work that wasnt necessary and have never felt that the prices were out of line. Our family will not use another shop.

DAVID B.
Berthoud, CO
Chevrolet Colorado
01/21/2020
Gives you an estimate and sticks to it no surprises
I have had several repairs done. Every time there has been no hassle or surprises.