PW
PAUL W.
Ford Edge
09/20/2019
So Much Better Than Dealer!
We brought our 2015 Edge to a dealer four times for the same issue. Several parts and many hundreds of dollars later, the issue remained. Meining was able to find the issue in one visit even though it was a problem with the part that would never have been expected to have failed based on mileage. The repair price was very fair, and every employee we dealt with was friendly and respectful.

RAV4 Service/alignment 9/18
Good service, friendly staff, clean facility.

BONNIE S.
Loveland, CO
Dodge Dakota
Honest & fast
They always get us in right away. If tbey find other things wrong they call & give thr option to fix or not. We do because it saves another trip & $. Honest & reasonable

DAVE B.
09/19/2019
Excellent workmanship, teamwork, and friendly
excellent auto shop. top quality workmanship. Highly recommend for your auto repairs.

GT
GREG T.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/14/2019
VW woes
Always concerned, helpful, considerate and honest. I trust them.

LW
LAURA W.
09/14/2019
Always Excellent!
I have never received anything but great service from Meining. Everyone is nice, but more importantly I feel the advice I get and the recommendations given are trustworthy. They only recommend services that are necessary, taking into account safety, the age of the car and what it’s future purpose is. I have been bringing my cars here for nearly 15 years and have always been more than satisfied.

TERESA S.
Evans, CO
Chevrolet Traverse
09/12/2019
Always there for their customers
I've been going to Meining Automotive for years and always have been treated with the utmost respect. I now have a different vehicle that had its check engine light come on. I was very pleased with how quickly they had a solution to the problem and the cost to fix it. They are honest business that doesn't try to tag on alot of unnecessary costs. These days that is hard to find!

STEVE S.
Toyota Tundra
09/12/2019
Feel like a friend, not just a customer.
Honest, reliable, dependable, reasonable. What more could you want from a business you deal with?

JEN T.
Toyota Echo
09/12/2019
Belt and battery and etc.
They did the work in a day, replacing the battery, serpentine belt, and a minor part of the front suspension. They had the parts on hand to deal with another very minor corroded part that also needed replacing. Great work!!

JANE W.
09/11/2019
As always, you know my name, you know my car and you take great care of me.

09/10/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable
Super friendly people who work here. I felt very confident about their knowledge in vehicles. Service was quick.

MIKE L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/07/2019
Dependable as Always
Dropped off the car and within half a day had diagnosed and repaired a neutral safety switch issue compliments of a hungry rabbit! Thanks for the great service and responsive turn-around time!

MIKE D.
09/03/2019
Trustworthy
I can always count on the folks at Meining to give me an honest evaluation on work needed. No upsell.

TD
TYLER D.
09/03/2019
Efficient, friendly staff.
We are always very happy with the service we receive at Meining. We feel that we can trust them to do an excellent job and give us good advice for future care of our vehicle.

MAUREEN S.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
09/02/2019
Meining’s is always up beat and friendly when you call for an appointment or happen to dropping it off at night when one doesn’t have an appointment or when it gets towed that morning!!!
Meining’s will look at your car the same day and call and let you know what the problem is an approximate cost.

They will get to as soon as possible even when they are booked.

They are honest and trustworthy!
They have been our mechanic for 8 years !!!

I would give them 10 stars!!!!!

Maureen S.