MARK C.
02/01/2019
Honest and reliable
I’ve been coming to Meining’s for years and have the utmost confidence that they will treat me fairly and honestly. Bill and his staff genuinely make you feel appreciated as a customer, greet you with a smile and talk to you with professionalism and courtesy. I have never left their shop dissatisfied or unhappy. There really are good people left in this world! 100% recommended.

MA
MARVA A.
La Salle, CO
Nissan Murano
02/01/2019
Always helpful at Meining
Bill, Dave and Ryan are always quick to respond to my automotive issues. They operate their business with honesty and integrity. Much appreciated!

JACK H.
01/30/2019
I'm a fan
Meining's is a great automotive shop ! Mechanics are friendly and knowledgeable , they listen to your concerns and do their best to address your cars needs. They are thorough, competent and efficient. They are very friendly and treat you like family. I trust them with my cars.

CINDY S.
Erie, CO
01/28/2019
Quick Quality
I was very impressed with the quick service I received. I felt they were honest in addressing my issues. The price was reasonable.

DA
DEBBIE A.
01/25/2019
Battery problems
I pulled up to the shop and had to leave the car running because the battery attachment had worn off and they took me without an appt. or knowing me at all. Super nice of them and truly were kind and fixed my car that day. I appreciate such a welcoming and kind place and I will bring my car there again. How wonderful. thank you

SA
STEVE A.
GMC Pickup
01/25/2019
Excellent service and competence.
Meining has been servicing and repairing my pickup for several years now. They have always done good, clean work. A couple of times they have "gone the extra mile" on some diagnostic challenges for me.

PH
PAM H.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/24/2019
auto repair
Terrific & timely work :)

GE
GLADE E.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
01/24/2019
Great place to go
They got my truck back to me in one day I have a service truck and it was important to get it back in one day great job guys I would recommend you to all my friends

Ming H.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Ming said he had a good experience, and is happy with everything overall.

PZ
PAULA Z.
Nederland, CO
Subaru Legacy
01/22/2019
Meining can repair anything!!
We have an old vehicle, a 1996 Subaru Outback, and because of Meining Automotive it is still on the road. We are always happy with their service and it is quick and reliable. You can TRUST them with your vechicle for any repair.

Toyota Venza
01/21/2019
Thanks, Guys. You do a great job.

LQ
LEE Q.
01/21/2019
Bill and his crew are great!
The service has always been great even through the transitioning of Ron's retirement to today!!

NR
NICK R.
Great Auto Shop
Meining is a one stop shop for all your automotive needs. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Meining Automotive

Dean S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Dean said that the place was quick, courteous and got the job done.

CATHY C.
GMC Envoy XL
Great business
I've been going to Meining for years and my father used them for the Times Call fleet of cars.
Everyone is so nice and it's a pleasure to do business with them. They always get the job done right!!

Great service; pleasant workers
I had an oil change scheduled and came up with another problem. The problem was diagnosed quickly, fixed, and they took time to change the oil as well

RE
RON E.
Ford Expedition EL
Consistently great service
I've been going to Meining for almost 20 years. The service is always top notch. I highly recommend them.

SE
STEVE E.
INFINITI QX4
01/17/2019
Ryan and the crew gon excellent care of me and the car.
With a little exploratory work, the Meining team fixed the car quickly. Love these guys. Been using these guys over a decade

JUDY C.
Toyota Avalon
01/17/2019
Great Service!!!!
The only place in town to get your car servicing and repairs done. A+++++++

Robert S.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff was very courteous and let him know what was wrong with the vehicle. They provided good service.