MIRIAM M.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/12/2020
Painless!
They were quick to get me in and out. Reasonably priced. . .Car repair can be a headache but this was painless!

BP
BILL P.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/09/2020
Fantastic Service
If I could award more than five stars I would. Whenever we need help with my truck and my wife’s van, Meining has become my preferred choice. Turnaround times are always great and they always help work around my schedule. I trust their work, the care they put into serving people, and their honesty. There’s nothing fly-by-night about this shop and their people. I’ve never been less than satisfied. Highly recommended!

SA
SHIRLEY A.
Buick Verano
10/09/2020
Service of my automobile.
The friendly and helpful employees. The work done on a timely basis and cost.

NB
NANCY B.
10/08/2020
Friendly, priced reasonably, attention to details!
We have been thrilled to find a good automotive repair company here in Longmont. We were driving a bit of distance to stay with our other mechanic because he was so good and very much like Morning. They are honest and very helpful and seems to be real mechanics.

SCOTT H.
Erie, CO
10/08/2020
The people
Everyone at Meining Automotive is very polite and professional. It is as always a very pleasant experience as they go out of their way to do a proper job and see to their customer's needs.

BILL H.
10/07/2020
Great family auto service center!
Bill Meining and staff at Meining Automotive were a pleasure to work with when taking care of our 2011 Subaru Forester which needed servicing! Highly recommend them if your vehicle needs service!

LQ
LEE Q.
10/06/2020
Consistent, friendly, service
I've been having Meining Automotive take care of my Ford Ranger trucks, a second one now, for 18 years. Good work every time.

KH
KRIS H.
10/06/2020
Great Customer Service
Have used them for 20 years and always have a great experience. They are honest and keep you in the loop on what should be done on your vehicle. They never high pressure you like the local dealerships and will continue to get my business.

GC
Gary C.
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Gary said they always get it done right and he likes them.

Hygiene, CO
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/02/2020
Very thorough and helpful! Quick and friendly service.

PD
PETE D.
Toyota Tundra
10/02/2020
Reliable and honest automotive servicen
Best local auto repair shop! Over many years as a customer, I respect the honest staff and excellent service, no hidden costs or pressure.

JOHN W.
Erie, CO
09/30/2020
Awesome
Have taken my cars here for many years. So glad to have a place I know and trust. They are the best!!

KD
KIM D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/30/2020
Great work!
This was my first visit. They were honest about what needed fixing and what didn’t. My repairs were very reasonably priced and fast. I’m very happy and will go there again :-)

GT
GREG T.
Jeep Patriot
09/26/2020
Transmission scare
The folks at Meining have always been fair and trustworthy with me and my family. They found the problem and solved it. When I am asked to recommend an auto service company , I always steer them the Meining.

HS
Henry S.
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Henry said the business is excellent.