Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

LN
Lance N.
07/30/2018
No longer my favorite place
I have been taking my cars here for many years and the service was always great. Over the past year it seems to have gotten progressively worse and the prices seem to have skyrocketed. They just lost a loyal customer in me.

Love them!
I've been coming here for years and they have always done a great job, they do it right, fast, and reasonable when it comes to price.

WD
William D.
03/04/2018
Dishonest or Poor Estimating?
We took our Camry in for some repairs. The door locks were not working properly and fog lamp was broken out. They estimate 7.5 hours of work for the locks and 2 hour for the fog lamp replacement which included removing the front bumper. I called around and the lock repair was going to be significantly less time about 5-6 hours less through other places. I ended up replacing the fog lamp myself. Took me about 20 minutes and didn’t have to remove the front end to access it. So a the title states are they dishonest or just terrible at estimating? Just be sure you keep these guys honest by doing your due diligence and checking their estimates. I hope it isn’t a case of dishonesty.

NV
Nick V.
Greeley, CO
11/20/2017
Friendly staff, questionable service
I had my vehicle serviced her twice. The first experience I was a little surprised at the cost of labor to change a sensor but it did fix the problem. Second visit for leaking power steering fluid. They had the car for a week, assured me after pressurizing the system multiple times there was no leak found nore did it leak when cold and parked. Got it home and two days later found a puddle for steering fluid under the car. Staff is friendly and patient in explaining issues but can't say their work is any better than other shops that charge much less. Original issue never solved.

Todd B.
Brighton, CO
Pontiac Solstice
04/29/2017 Category: Service
Todd said the business provided good service and it was done on time.

AG
Amber G.
Longmont, CO
Honda Accord
04/27/2017 Category: Service
Amber said the business was able to fix her vehicle.

Margaret R.
04/26/2017
Last visit
As always, stellar service. Equally a great pleasure to talk with Foster and Rick. Met Kevin (Loveland Tire) too.

KH
Keith H.
Casper, WY
Chevrolet Silverado
04/25/2017 Category: Service
Keith said this business got to his vehicle quickly and they are very friendly.

Strippin S.
Colorado
04/25/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeremiah. He said the lift wasn't big enough to help him with his problem, but Rick was extremely helpful in setting him up with another business that could.

Robbie W.
GMC Sierra
04/25/2017 Category: Service
Robbie said this business provides good service.

Molly W.
04/23/2017
The friendly, clean atmosphere and the courtesy.
Appointment was on time and done efficiently.

BP
Bob P.
Mazda 2
brakes
my first visit, and last

LD
Lia D.
Fort Collins, CO
Volkswagen Eos
04/21/2017
Transparent and clear communications on my car's computer diagnostics.
I absolutely would take my car to Metric Moters again. I appreciated the clear communication on the analysis and cause of the instrument panel warning light. I appreciated the systematic problem solving. Great job!

AV
Amy V.
Berthoud, CO
Mazda 3
Honest and affordable
Took my car in because something was leaking by the right front tire. Metric did everything they said they would do, repaired my car promptly, and communicated well throughout the process. I will definitely be using them again!

GB
Gary B.
04/21/2017
Had my car checked out they found something wrong the dealer worked on and went back to get it fixed. Did a great job inspecting my car.
Always feel confident

GB
Gary B.
04/20/2017
Every time I go in Metric Motors I am confident I am getting the best service. Never have any issues bringing my car in and the owner Dan is the nicest guy I ever met in automotive repair. They are the best in the business

John, Carol A.
04/19/2017
Helpful, appreciated the car loaner
Oops forgot the coupon but next time I will remember. Got the repair done more quickly than hoped. Thanks to all.

GS