Michael's Subaru of Bellevue

4.5

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

LH
LE H.
Bothell, WA
Subaru Legacy
03/12/2020 Category: Service
First oil change
Everything was great. I would give 5 stars but found later when I got home was that the air filter was removed for inspection but when reinstalling it, the two metal snaps were not secured in place. Little thing but should be carried out or it could be something else that could be a lot more severe.
KK
Kirstin K., Customer Relations from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 03/13/2020

Hi Le,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention so we can address with our team to prevent in future. Thank you again for choosing Michael's and we look forward to seeing you for future visits.

EB
ERIC B.
Seattle, WA
Subaru Baja
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and painless
Scott at the service desk took good care of me and my most of my cars needs. I would give five stars, but the mechanics failed to replicate a squeal problem from the rear of the car. When I got the car back from service, I drove a few miles and the squeal returned, and is still a problem. Something got lost in translation when I described the problem, and how to replicate it. Everything else about the visit was good.

Hi Eric,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. I wanted to follow up to see if the noise has continued and if we can assist with rescheduling you for further diagnosis. I will have my scheduler reach out to you to arrange however you need to ensure your Subie is good to go. Thank you again for choosing us and we look forward to resolving this for you as soon as possible.

Redmond, WA
Subaru OUTBACK
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Michael's helps Subaru salvage reputation.
Two recalls for the same airbag is frustrating, especially when you learn that Subaru knew all along that the first recall was a temporary fix. What a waste of my time. However, Michael's Subaru was extremely friendly regarding the second recall. (The first recall was done at the same facility, but under different ownership. They were also good.) When I booked the appointment they suggested that I sign up for a loaner. Glad they did, as it took 8 hour before the car was ready. Unfortunately that put the pick-up in the middle of rush hour, so I waited. Service closed at 7PM but when I rolled in at 7:40 Kevin Moore met me where I parked the loaner and handed me the keys to my car. That's customer-centric. Well done.
Onlyh comment is that I had to adjust the glove box latch so that the door would stay shut without slamming it.
Kirstin K., Customer Relations from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We really appreciate your patience as we work to improve the safety of your airbags. Glad to have you as a customer and we appreciate your loyalty!

CP
CELIA P.
Subaru Ascent
02/24/2020 Category: Service
All but CD Player
Michael's always gives the best service that they can. I greatly appreciate it. I drive the newest 2019 Subaru Ascent. I got a software update. When it came to the CD player I was told several cars were tested. They went the extra mile to be sure of the results. Alas, all of the CD players tested the same where the sound tracts are not queued ahead of time so that when listening to a speaker talk there are a few seconds gap time between tracks while the next one ques and begins to play. That may chop a word in half while you wait. It can be annoying. It would not be noticed for each song of a music CD. Subaru needs to get back to the manufacturer of the player on that one.

Hi Celia,

Thank you for your feedback. We will be sure to share with Subaru of America. Congrats on the new Ascent!

JAMES R.
Subaru Legacy
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, quick service!
Ready early the next morning.
KK
Kirstin K., Customer Relations from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for the review. 7am we are here!

02/10/2020 Category: Service
Shuttle service
The shuttle service quality really depends on the driver
Kirstin K., Customer Relations from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your loyalty!

WM
WILLIAM M.
Snoqualmie, WA
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
The people in the service department were very courteous. They worked hard at being friendly and helpful.

The work was done correctly, this time.
The automobiles are very good. The service departs has to be watched very closely.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you for the review! we appreciate the feedback.

Regards,

Chad Brintnall
425.519.7199

01/29/2020 Category: Service
Good arrangement
The service is excellent but the technician fail to diagnosis the issue at the first place, which can lead to a dangerous situation.
Kirstin K., Customer Relations from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you for your feedback. Happy to hear we were able to resolve your issue on your Subaru. We appreciate your loyalty and giving us the opportunity to resolve.

JOHN T.
Sammamish, WA
01/18/2020 Category: Service
On time
Completed the work earlier than expected.
KK
Kirstin K., Customer Relations from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 01/21/2020

John,

Now this is what we love to hear! Time is our most precious commodity and we truly value our customers time. Thank you for choosing Michael's!

01/16/2020 Category: Sales
Easy buying process. Adequate test drive experience.
The best thing about Michael's Subaru was the low key sales approach. I did not feel pressured to buy any vehicle nor any particular vehicle. I liked being able to test drive the vehicle where I wanted to go to experience its performance on one of my usual travel routes. The salesperson, Mike Sansone, was easy and fun to work with. I felt he heard what I had to say.
The only negative part of my experience was the length of time I waited to pick up my vehicle on the day it was ready and my experience with the finance conversation where I felt pressured to buy a lot of extras for which I had not financially prepared. I would like to have known about the extras and their costs ahead of time so I would have been prepared. I might have actually purchased them if I had been prepared.
Kirstin K., Customer Relations from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We always welcome suggestions to improve or change our processes. We would love to get some more information regarding your visit to see how we can best address. Please contact me or your Sales person as we want to be sure you are more than happy with your experience. Conrgrats on your new ride and thank you for choosing Michael's!

01/15/2020 Category: Service
Service advisor Gabby was great in getting my car serviced and also when picking up the car later.
Kirstin K., Customer Relations from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for your review! I will be sure to share with Gabby and her team. Enjoy the snow and thank you for choosing Michael's!

01/10/2020 Category: Service
recall repair
From making the call to get an appointment to drop off and p/u, very prompt and professional all the way around. You guys rock
Kirstin K., Customer Relations from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for your review and feedback. We appreciate you choosing us for your vehicle needs. Enjoy your weekend!

TL
THOMAS L.
Redmond, WA
01/09/2020 Category: Service
very good experience
timely and hopefully thorough
KK
Kirstin K., Customer Relations from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear you had a good experience. Happy New Year!

01/04/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and maintenance
Overall good job and service
Kirstin K., Customer Relations from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Michael's!

01/04/2020 Category: Service
Staff
Michael’s has the friendliest staff I’ve encountered at a Subaru dealership in King county.

Thanks for your feedback. It’s great to hear that you’re a fan of Michael's! Your feedback helps us discover new opportunities to improve and make sure you have the best possible experience