Michael's Subaru of Bellevue

Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.1111089/5Overall Rating 4.1111089/5Overall Rating 4.1111089/5Overall Rating 4.1111089/5rating 4.1111089
Overall Rating 2.2222222/5Overall Rating 2.2222222/5rating 2.2222222rating 2.2222222rating 2.2222222

Washington
07/02/2019 Category: Service
It was time for my 1 year old Forester to be serviced so I booked an appointment at Michael's in Bellvue. They were so busy I had to wait almost a month before I could get in, I guess that is the price of success. They sent a reminder email the day before so I would not forget, nice touch. When I arrived they booked me right in and said it would only be about 45 minutes so I took advantage of their comfortable customer waiting area and sure enough I was on my way in less than an hour, no muss, no fuss. I had a great experience compared to the last dealer I had gone to (2 1/2 hours), I would recommend them to everyone.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for the great feedback. Please come see us again!

Issaquah, WA
07/02/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly Service
The Salesman made sure I was happy with my vehicle. I received follow up calls to ask if I needed any assistance with my new vehicle
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for the review. So happy to hear your salesman took great care of you!

FS
FLORA S.
06/28/2019 Category: Service
I was happy with the service I got. As soon as I described the problem Scott Knew exactly what it was.
I wasn't happy that it took a week to get an appointment, not a good thing when it is in the 80s and the air conditioner
isn't working.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 06/28/2019

Hi Flora,

Thank you for the review. We do apologize for the inconvenience in booking your appointment. There has been several recalls released recently that has pushed our scheduling out for several weeks. We are doing our very best to accommodate everyone as quickly as possible. Hopefully in the next few weeks our work load will return to normal.

Renton, WA
Subaru Impreza
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Fast service!!!
Excellent customer service never fails.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 06/28/2019

PR
PATRICIA R.
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Oil Overfill
I had a routine service done, and after the car sitting overnight, it smoked on start-up, but the smoking from the exhaust seemed to stop after a period of driving. However, the next morning it smoked again on starting for a longer time. I took it back in, and asked them to check the car. This review would have been five star except for the fact that they only got around to checking it when I stopped by around in the late afternoon to see what was going on. I spoke to a different service adviser, and in 15 minutes he informed me it was an oil overfill, and they were draining and replacing the oil. Mistakes happen, but the poor communication was not consistent with my prior experience with Michaels Subaru.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you Patricia! we appreciate the 4 star review despite the hiccup with your visit. We have reviewed this as a team in our morning meeting to remind us how important great  communication is.

SHIRLEY C.
Sammamish, WA
Subaru Legacy
06/22/2019 Category: Service
I was welcomed right there when I arrived, and the service was great
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you Shirley! we really appreciate the great review.

Issaquah, WA
Subaru Impreza
06/18/2019 Category: Service
The staff is friendly, polite and helpful.
The service was great, the only reason I'm giving a 4 star, because it took them for a while to find the replacement hub-caps.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 06/19/2019

Mercer Island, WA
Subaru Crosstrek
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Detail work
The customer service is comparable to none.
They always aim to please and accommodate our needs.
During our last service my car came back with black grease marks inside the drivers window. I mentioned it to our service manger Orlando who offered me a free detail service with my next service I gladly accepted the offer.

The next service I had scheduled was a routine oil change. When making the appointment I indicated the complimentary detail service.

After I had my oil change, I inspected my vehicle and I felt the detail service was rushed, there were unbuffed areas, streaking, and still areas with dirt. The service manger said they were going to shampoo the interior and have to dry the interior before giving the car back. I had my extra floor mats in my trunk and it was soaking wet. I do not think they took the floor mats out of the trunk before it dried.
I have had my cars detailed in the past and was surprised. They're wheel work was great but the interior and the buff work still needs work.

Otherwise the communication between the service representative about my vehicle was great. They answered all my questions and responded in a timely matter. I always appreciate the staff and the service they provide. Their detail work is an area for improvement.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for the review. We always appreciate the feedback on our work. Our detail department is currently undergoing improvements to help in these areas. We have moved them to a better location with improved lighting. They also brought on a new supplier for their detail supplies which should help with the final outcome. Thank you again for your feedback.

TSUTOMU S.
Subaru Legacy
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Regular Maintenance Service
I have been using Michael's for many decades from their site on the 116th NE, Bellevue. They are always excellent in details and service including courtesy. The new Michael's Subaru is the same. Only downside comment compared with the Subaru dealership before Micheal's under the former management, they accepted regular maintenance service without any prior appointments. Now, Michael's require prior appointments and it is not easy to make. This time, a few days later. Regarding the recall parts replacement, they said a 3-4 months later. Michael's is a good name and do their job well but is this something good to the consumers, I wonder?
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 06/10/2019

Hi Tsutomu,

Thank you for the great review despite our current scheduling issues.  Between Subaru's sales going through the roof and some of the current recalls scheduling has become pretty tough. We appreciate your understanding as we work on expanding to meet the needs of our customers.

Newcastle, WA
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service , courteous and efficient
Pleasant staff. Clean and comfy waiting area.
Service was efficient
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for the awesome review!

RODRICK M.
Seattle, WA
06/04/2019 Category: Service
My review
Jeremy was very accommodating to get my car in before my vacation. Communication wasn’t perfect, but I can accept that given it was a special situation. I had a good experience overall and will return again.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you Rodrick, we always appreciate you taking time to let us know how we did.

SJ
SEYMOUR J.
Everett, WA
Subaru Crosstrek
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Subaru
My experience was excellent. Service was great wish I purchased my car from you and not Subaru in Marysville.

How ever the mark up on the entertainment system. Almost 600. Ouch
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 06/07/2019

We are super happy that you had great experience with us!  Please feel free to give me a call about the pricing on the entertainment system. I would love to know what specifically you are referring to and find a solution that would work. I can be reached at 425.519.7199. Thank you

06/01/2019 Category: Service
Service desk reception very quick and friendly. I took van shuttle back home without a wait -- Ron is a delight! Car in to replace window regulator which took several hours. I did mention an on-going blue tooth phone issue at the service desk which the techs checked. Of course it was not duplicated so they returned the updated software to the older version until a new version comes out (new one said to have problems?). Of course the issue happened again today. Overall, the dealership is top-notch!
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 06/03/2019

Woodinville, WA
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Made my car cool ... literally
On our first 80 degree day, I turned on my air conditioner only find it would not cool. After contacting a couple Subaru dealers I could not get an appointment until end of June. Yea, that wasn't going to work for me. Michael's also gave me an appointment of end of June but offered to have me talk to a service adviser to see what can be done. They told me there was a service bulletin on it (only one who mentioned that) and to bring it in. They couldn't guarantee it was the problem but if it was they would fit it in and get it taken care of. After just a few days, I do not fear another warm day. Thank you for getting me back into a cool car before another warm day.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for awesome 5 star review. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. Have a great day!

MARTHA S.
Subaru LEGACY WAGON
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Review of service appointment
All staff I interacted with were polite, informative and answered my questions in a clear manner. I felt no pressure from any of them.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 05/22/2019

LW
LAURENCE W.
Sammamish, WA
05/09/2019 Category: Sales
Great test drive and salesperson experience.
Jesse Cortez was one of the best sales people I've worked with in buying a new car. He was helpful and informative. Gave us many options and the space in which to choose them. Michael the F&I person, was a less than pleasant experience as he applied undue pressure and more aggressive sales tactics.
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you for the review and feedback Larry. Please feel free to reach out to me if I can be of any assistance. My name is Lori and I'm the Guest Relations Manager. I can be reached at lcarver@michaelsautomotivegroup.com. Congratulations on your new car!

JEFF G.
Monroe, WA
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Passenger side airbag recall
Except for allowing a customer to cut in front of me, my experience was good.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 05/03/2019

Thank you Jeff, we appreciate the great review!

KK
KATHLEEN K.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
So far so good
Everyone seems nice and aims to please. I also really appreciate their shuttle service and the gentleman who’s the driver .
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review!

EL
ERIK L.
Mercer Island, WA
Subaru Legacy Wagon
04/15/2019 Category: Service
na
na
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the review!

Subaru Ascent
04/05/2019 Category: Service
nice salesperson but bad finance department
the salesman Haakon is very caring and nice person but the accountants and the sale department is way so bad. I overcharged $375.00 from my trade in because of they delayed my pay off to the dialers.
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you so much for the nice review on Haakon. Glad to know he took good care of you. Regarding the finance process, I spoke with Jeff, your finance manager and he assured me you will be receiving all the money on your trade. Please reach out to me when you have time so I can talk with you a little more about this. I want to make sure you are a happy customer. Thanks so much! I look forward to talking to you soon.